SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks Agent! Too, too cute! I'm getting bored of arguing, I'm just going to hang out here, they're just meant to be enjoyed not argued over laugh out loud

I promised myself no more, till Tuesday morning. makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 16 3806527698

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:40 pm

agentcurls wrote:I am completely and unabashedly fan-girling. I'm in deep. Help!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:00 pm

[quote="bleuberry"]
Alanna wrote:Thanks Agent! Too, too cute! I'm getting bored of arguing, I'm just going to hang out here, they're just meant to be enjoyed not argued over laugh out loud

I promised myself no more, till Tuesday morning. makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 16 3806527698[/quote

Lol me too. I think I am really going to need this after Monday's episode. I have a feeling it's not going to be pretty

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:07 pm

After watching the media interviews Kaitlyn has done the past couple of days, it's so clear to me how she feels about her F2 guys & abundantly obvious how she feels about Shawn specifically. I don't want to get caught in combat, so I'll just post here how happy I think she appears to be post-show.

Kaitlyn & Shawn have some issues to sort out before they get to FRC, but I trust that she'll make good on her promise that we'll see lots of happiness before it's all over.

My hope for these two is that even tho the path may have been bumpy, they both feel that the journey was worth it. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Love Kaitlyn and sooooooo happy she did indeed pick someone. At first I was upset she snapped but then realized what a great gift that she spoiled her own show for us!

She looks over-the-moon happy post show! Hope she stays that way. Shawn is a cutie. Sit back and enjoy "their journey!" :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:58 pm

D'awww awwww  

“[Her fiancé] sent her a huge bouquet of purple and yellow flowers with lilies. And he has a ton of presents waiting for her at home,” says a friend of the lucky man. “He’s so in love with her it’s crazy. I’ve never seen him so happy.”
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/inside-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-s-30th-birthday-find-out-what-her-fiance-gifted-her-61672

I was thinking they're probably dunzo or getting there because what dude would stand for what aired last ep? But seeing her media this week, and how happy and gushy and glowy she is, I guess she's found the one dude on this earth who seems to be okay with it laugh out loud 

Props to them for trying to make it work! She seems incredibly optimistic and totally in love and happy right now, and that's all I could want for a lead I love to root for.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:30 pm

So sweet! Awwww!

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 am

Thought I'd share because I got a good chuckle out of this:

So I get to work this afternoon and my male co-worker...who by the way I hooked on this crazy show several years ago and his now wife thanks me profusely...has a new haircut. The "Shawn" cut that his wife requested he get because she has a crush on Shawn. He actually looks eerily similar as he already had the beard. rofl It might become all the new rage.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:18 pm

From the new Ok! I really can't wait to watch their sweet proposal. Adorbs!

The proposal was so beautiful, that it brought everyone to tears! “The mood was pure joy,” the insider said. “The proposal was so sweet and moving, there were plenty of happy tears.”

Kaitlyn may have had some bad bachelors to choose from (we’re looking at you, Ian!), but the reality star has narrowed it down to a great group of guys. That’s why it was so hard for Kaitlyn to choose which suitor to pick! A source revealed to Life & Style that Kaitlyn had both men get down on one knee and propose, forcing the winner to wait in the limo for a “full hour.”

When it was finally the winner’s turn to propose, the dance instructor accepted and received a 3.5 carat, $100K engagement ring. “She’s everything he’s ever wanted in a woman,” a source told the magazine. “He never expected to fall this hard in such a short time.”

Although Kaitlyn had trouble choosing which suitor to pick, the winner knew for sure that he wanted to propose. “The more he got to know Kaitlyn, the more he knew he wanted to continue their relationship after the cameras were gone, and for the rest of their lives,” the insider said. “He couldn’t wait to pop the question.”

The happiness didn’t end there, as the couple is still together today! “Kaitlyn is so happy,” the source explained, “She can’t stay away from him!”

http://okmagazine.com/photos/kaitlyn-bristowes-engagement-the-bachelorette-details/photo/1001273846/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Also. said What better place to propose than where they first laid eyes on each other. Had to be Shawn, not Nick.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Interesting, if you believe the comments under the photos in the article, she would have to pick Shawn over Nick because of the following line:

Although the engagements usually take place in exotic locations, the winner proposed at the Bachelor mansion. “The mansion was where the groom-to-be first met Kaitlyn,” the source said. “What better place to propose than where they first laid eyes on each other?”

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Does anyone else think Shawn and Kaitlyn are together this weekend? Just noticed she Snapchatted going on a road trip while listening to One Direction's Steal My Girl. Shawn Snapchatted listening to that same song last week. He's been quiet on SM today too.

At the very least Shawn's music taste has rubbed off on Kaitlyn since he has said he likes One Direction Hugesmile

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3