SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:27 am

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud #20! They're like yup, we'll just cross out guy on the left haha!

My absolute favourite moment was on their first one on one when he got emotional talking about his accident and K just held his face in her hands and kissed him.

That was one of my favorites of them together as well. As Sharleen pointed out, she protected him from the camera when he was emotional. It was very intimate!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

20 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:28 am

Actually #6 is hilarious. What happened there?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:30 am

jojo47 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud #20! They're like yup, we'll just cross out guy on the left haha!

My absolute favourite moment was on their first one on one when he got emotional talking about his accident and K just held his face in her hands and kissed him.

That was one of my favorites of them together as well. As Sharleen pointed out, she protected him from the camera when he was emotional. It was very intimate!
It was like an LCD level date heartbeat And Shawn's reasoning for crying- if he hadn't lived, he wouldn't have gotten to experience meeting and falling in love with Kait? Way to make the ladies swoon, Shawn.

He definitely has that IT factor women like but can't define properly, even Britt was feeling him at m&g.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:35 am

Alanna wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

It was like an LCD level date heartbeat And Shawn's reasoning for crying- if he hadn't lived, he wouldn't have gotten to experience meeting and falling in love with Kait? Way to make the ladies swoon, Shawn.

He definitely has that IT factor women like but can't define properly, even Britt was feeling him at m&g.

Many have seemed to forgotten about this Shawn & are holding onto "Ireland" Shawn. That wasn't his finest hour, but I choose to balance it with the Shawn from the earlier episodes.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:51 am

jojo47 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Many have seemed to forgotten about this Shawn & are holding onto "Ireland" Shawn. That wasn't his finest hour, but I choose to balance it with the Shawn from the earlier episodes.

Yeah I agree Ireland was not Shawn's finest hours but the Shawn from the earlier episodes were what made me a fan and see somewhat why the Shawn in Ireland was reacting the way he was.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 am

Thanks for posting the BuzzFeed! I looooove it.
And the pics with his nephew are too sweet. ❤
4 more days to go TeamKaitBoo!!
20 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 46 PFiB52

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:16 am

iamreal2u wrote:Actually #6 is hilarious.  What happened there?

That body language is off the chart.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:24 am

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Has anyone watched Cupcake's latest snapchat? He's at Shawn's house and it's adorable. But the thing that stood out to me the most were the boxes and Tupperware and even a trash can behind Shawn's couch. I couldn't help but think maybe he's packing up to move somewhere? :gotcha:

I think kait and Shawn will be moving in together.  Just not sure if it will be Canada or Nashville.  :cutesmile!: I love the team Kaboo!!  #teamkaboo  beatingheart :sprinklehearts

That's what I am talking about. Muchios gracia seniorita Iam, you' re the best!!
Es un placer.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Here's Shawn asking Kaitlyn's parents for her hand in marriage:

"Shawn Asks"
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 pm

LenaActually wrote:Here's Shawn asking Kaitlyn's parents for her hand in marriage:

"Shawn Asks"

Sweet! Can't wait to see the actual proposal!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:07 pm

^Thanks, Lena.
Made my heart go pitter-patter.
Mama Bristowe was hanging on to his every word. ❤

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Wasn't it Alanna that said Kaitlyn's mom would end up falling in love with Shawn after she met him? Her little "Awww" after he asked for Kaitlyn's hand was so cute. PINKHEART
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3