SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by ilb123 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:48 pm

leselihau wrote:
ilb123 wrote:Could someone bring over the interview with Kelly and Michael , Thank you very much

I just posted it in the media no discussion thread.

Thank you I saw it

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:51 pm

agentcurls wrote:

It was epsiode 10 (the one before MTA), when Shawn was speaking with his sisters in Utah during Kaitlyn's visit with his family.

Thank you, I knew it sounded familiar. I was thinking there was a new interview I didn't catch or something.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:58 pm

This media is so cute. They're such a perfect fit, jeeez. You can tell they treat each other exactly as the other one wants and it's so sweet. Kait is just glowing with love and happiness and I agree, she's totally herself with Shawn and he loves it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:02 pm

For people who have watched other couples from past seasons do the media rounds, how do these two compare? I've heard posters say you could tell that something was amiss when Chris and Whitney first appeared together.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Congrats to Kaitlyn and Shawn! Love them together!! This season has been such a roller coaster. I remember when the spoiler came out that she picked no one. I was so disappointed. I kept thinking "How could she not pick Shawn?" Then later she spoiled her own show oh Kait. Lol. I really hope these two make it even though the odds are against them because they weathered through the whole Nick situation so I hope that'll make them stronger for anything that comes their way.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:33 pm

@chrisbharrison
A view from above the love! Congrats @kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth #Bachelorette
5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 CLAWb13UAAEb3zF

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 1f49c

5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 8367-910 5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 I_got_13 5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 E5kqdm15 5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:41 pm

isittrue wrote:Still laughing about their snapchat snafu where Shawn originally thought he sent it out and she was like "you idiot" then they realize she sent it - whoops!
Where can I watch were they gave this juicy info, too hilarious. The sleuths here were on point giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:48 pm

lexforlife wrote:
isittrue wrote:Still laughing about their snapchat snafu where Shawn originally thought he sent it out and she was like "you idiot" then they realize she sent it - whoops!
Where can I watch were they gave this juicy info, too hilarious.  The sleuths here were on point giggling

On Jimmy Kimmel, the vid is in the vids-media NO discussion
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 pm

maniluh wrote:omg what a cute photo of them! <3

and omg at olive juice as their code for i love you. these twoooo!!! <3

Where was the "olive juice" code mentioned?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Any fans up for making a new banner of the two love birds!! I would if I could. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:59 pm

1Canary wrote:
maniluh wrote:omg what a cute photo of them! <3

and omg at olive juice as their code for i love you. these twoooo!!! <3

Where was the "olive juice" code mentioned?

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-finale-proposal-details-didnt-see-154632289--abc-news-celebrities.html#

The next few months were filled with secret Facetime chats and sneaky phone calls to one another. Instead of saying, "I love you," they used the code phrase, "Olive juice," and kept each other in their phones under pseudonyms.

"I have her as 'Bonnie,'" he said.

"We call each ourselves Bonnie and Clyde," she explained. "He's 'Boo-boo' in my phone, which is so cheesy!"

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 1f49c

5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 8367-910 5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 I_got_13 5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 E5kqdm15 5 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Boo boo, Kait is so stealth, my gosh, time to join the secret service, girl!

Her latest snap says they're forever going to tweet and post and insta cheesy things about each other. She better stick to her promise!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3