SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Thanks Alanna for helping out! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Harp23 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Love this forum, there are some cranky people on the other ones. I think S&K are hilarious and super cute, just enjoying life....

Harp23

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Not sure if this has been discussed, but did you see/hear the interview where Shawn said the Producers picked him up within 30 minutes of SnapChat gate!  This forum figured that out as he was back in Nashville overnight and Kaitlyn was ended up overnight in Chicago with Whitney.  Great stalkers sleuthers here!  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:49 pm

I agree Mini, The sleuthers were on it. They were great.

I was a little disappointed it was spoiled that way, but not for long.

Cant wait fro Alanna to put up the next periscope. LOL.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed, but did you see/hear the interview where Shawn said the Producers picked him up within 30 minutes of SnapChat gate!  This forum figured that out as he was back in Nashville overnight and Kaitlyn was ended up overnight in Chicago with Whitney.  Great stalkers sleuthers here!  laugh out loud

Cupcake to the rescue! We have amazing sleuthers! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:56 pm

terabithia wrote:Finally figured out Snapchat and Periscope and I only have one thing to say:

1-2-3 Dr. Pepper!

laugh out loud

Sorry if you missed it, buried deep in one of their periscopes, such a silly goofy precious moment that loses all its charm if I try to explain it.

The DR Pepper giggle fit might be my fav social media moment so far. :cutesmile!: heartandarrow Haven't had one of those in a while and even just watching Kaitlyn's constant laughter makes me happy by association. I can't believe how well they actually know so many of the little silly things about each other already. Shawn's love of Goosebumps cracked me up. They must really spend a lot of time just taking about random stuff like any real couple does, so cute, and then they both totally remember all those little things.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:00 pm

relaxing wrote:
terabithia wrote:Finally figured out Snapchat and Periscope and I only have one thing to say:

1-2-3 Dr. Pepper!

laugh out loud

Sorry if you missed it, buried deep in one of their periscopes, such a silly goofy precious moment that loses all its charm if I try to explain it.

The DR Pepper giggle fit might be my fav social media moment so far.  :cutesmile!:   heartandarrow  Haven't had one of those in a while and even just watching Kaitlyn's constant laughter makes me happy by association.  I can't believe how well they actually know so many of the little silly things about each other already.  Shawn's love of Goosebumps cracked me up.  They must really spend a lot of time just taking about random stuff like any real couple does, so cute, and then they both totally remember all those little things.

I read in the People excerpt that they would exchange secret notes and I guess some of his notes to her would be Fun Facts About Me (favorite movie or Ninja Turtle) so I imagine they shared a lot even back in the filming.  He also wrote notes telling that he missed her awwww  and she supposedly saved everything from their dates - and did not do that with any of the dates she went on.  I can't wait to read the entire article now!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Yes, I just read the article while shopping, S wants 5 kids and K wants 4, after one, they will see if they want more, K said "and dear God let it be all boys", S..." and one girl"... "that looks just like her mother", Kaitlyn say something like "4 boys to normalize the one girls". So cute!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:15 pm

^^ So cute isitture. I hadn't read that. Love the "Fun Facts about Me". It really makes me smile how they seem proud of knowing each other's fav colour, best friend etc. and it was important to them from the beginning to want to learn those little things. It's so simple but so sweet - and sometimes as or more important than the "deeper" stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm

I'm really impressed how much they know about each other too. I also thought it was adorable when Kait got Shawn's favorite season wrong, and he said "this ain't going to work." He has a great sense of humor that works perfectly with Kait's.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Oooh one more favorite moment ... when they are asking people to suggest ideas of what they can do as their "thing" when they walk by the paparazzi. So funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Aargh you guys make me feel like I am missing out so much!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3