SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:01 pm

Welcome back bachfanNY!! It was a wonderful season imo. These two are not disappointing post season! The love they have for one another is amazing to watch.

This is the thing, I was just so happy to watch the lead fall in love and choose the one she wanted! I wish them the best and hope they make it it long term but in the meantime I am just going to enjoy the ride. I love what I am hearing post show too. Kait did say in her latest periscope that she is moving to Nashville. Did anyone else catch that? Love how they are normal and adorable at the same time! ❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Welcome back bachfanNY!!  It was a wonderful season imo.  These two are not disappointing post season!  The love they have for one another is amazing to watch.

This is the thing, I was just so happy to watch the lead fall in love and choose the one she wanted!   I wish them the best and hope they make it it long term but in the meantime I am just going to enjoy the ride.  I love what I am hearing post show too.  Kait did say in her latest periscope that she is moving to Nashville.  Did anyone else catch that?  Love how they are normal and adorable at the same time! ❤️

:yes: I got that, and they will have a vacation house in Canada, I think.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:36 pm

awe bummer, well thanks for checking about the Dr pepper vid. The play-by-play here was good enough Hugesmile

Living in Nashville and a vacation house in Canada??? Life is good... there must be no shortage of cha-ching! 2cents

Thanks for the welcome back alanna & soccmom!!! blowkiss

I think i'm ready for my next clues list project, bring on Ben H!!!(and please GOD NO if its Nick. If it is, I'm on hiatus again) bleh!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Kait did say in her latest periscope that she is moving to Nashville.  Did anyone else catch that?  Love how they are normal and adorable at the same time! ❤️

I did. It struck me because previously they have talked about spending time in Nashville and Vancouver and then deciding where to live and last night said they are going to be in Nashville. I wonder - was that just a quick answer (it was asked as a question during their periscope session" or have they further discussed options and made a decision?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:49 pm

BachfanNY wrote:awe bummer, well thanks for checking about the Dr pepper vid. The play-by-play here was good enough Hugesmile

Living in Nashville and a vacation house in Canada??? Life is good... there must be no shortage of cha-ching! 2cents

Thanks for the welcome back alanna & soccmom!!! blowkiss  

I think i'm ready for my next clues list project, bring on Ben H!!!(and please GOD NO if its Nick.  If it is, I'm on hiatus again) bleh!

Bach, I have a new view of Nick, I think a lead role will be a better platform for him, and I am willing to give him a chance.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Kait did say in her latest periscope that she is moving to Nashville.  Did anyone else catch that?  Love how they are normal and adorable at the same time! ❤️

I did. It struck me because previously they have talked about spending time in Nashville and Vancouver and then deciding where to live and last night said they are going to be in Nashville. I wonder - was that just a quick answer (it was asked as a question during their periscope session" or have they further discussed options and made a decision?

They probably further discussed how much that down payment went in Nashville versus Vancouver. LOL..

Vancouver is one of the most expensive for real estate in the world. A million dollar home in vancouver is barely living above poverty. LOL.. (okay I am exagerating a bit but not much)

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 pm

Diana wrote:these two are reminding me of JP and Ashley. Let's hope they follow in their foot steps and get married plus have adorable adorable babies.

I agree. They have the same chemistry Jash do and plus, they've been through things that would break any other couple and that's made them stronger. They already have that foundation.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 pm

this is so off topic but when I hear K and S talking about having four kids I remember this video

Michael Mcintrye - People with no kids.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:39 pm

I want to show my support for Kaitlyn and Shawn (hoping they can enjoy reading positive messages). I am enjoying watching Kaitlyn and Shawn acting like a couple in love. I truly hope they can ride out the backlash they are receiving via the tv media and SM. I was bummed to not have seen their full love story as it developed on the show because tptb were so intent on over emphasizing the supposed drama and portraying Shawn as the 'bad guy' and Nick as the victim. If it had not been for Kaitlyn's 'oops' snapchat us sleuthers might not have been watching closely for the Kaitlyn/Shawn story to develop despite what was being shown on our tvs. **edited**Where was any support shown by CH for Kaitlyn and Shawn? IMO tptb are throwing K & S under the bus moreso because of snapgate. The media picked up on all this thanks to tptb and CH, and are running with this. **edited** Let's just leave all this nasty stuff as portrayed on the show that happened 3 to 4 months ago and live life for today. That's my soapbox say and I am on the Kaitlyn and Shawn team. I love how they are acting like a normal couple and not putting on any pretentions. Go K & S!
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:45 pm

newfiegirl wrote:I want to show my support for Kaitlyn and Shawn (hoping they can enjoy reading positive messages). I am enjoying watching Kaitlyn and Shawn acting like a couple in love. I truly hope they can ride out the backlash they are receiving via the tv media and SM. I was bummed to not have seen their full love story as it developed on the show because tptb were so intent on over emphasizing the supposed drama and portraying Shawn as the 'bad guy' and Nick as the victim. If it had not been for Kaitlyn's 'oops' snapchat us sleuthers might not have been watching closely for the Kaitlyn/Shawn story to develop despite what was being shown on our tvs. **edited**Where was any support shown by CH for Kaitlyn and Shawn? IMO tptb are throwing K & S under the bus moreso because of snapgate. The media picked up on all this thanks to tptb and CH, and are running with this. **edited** Let's just leave all this nasty stuff as portrayed on the show that happened 3 to 4 months ago and live life for today. That's my soapbox say and I am on the Kaitlyn and Shawn team. I love how they are acting like a normal couple and not putting on any pretentions. Go K & S!!

Welcome!  I agree with what you wrote and it's always good to welcome another S/K fan to our little group.  This is probably the best place to be if you are a fan (elsewhere not so much.).

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:50 pm

iamreal2u wrote:this is so off topic but when I hear K and S talking about having four kids I remember this video

I'm embarrassed to say I've never heard of this guy before! He's fantastic. makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 3806527698 And he's RIGHT.
But of course, every time K and S mention the number of kids they want they say, "We'll talk after one." So at least they're not completely oblivious to how difficult it can be.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:54 pm

LenaActually wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:this is so off topic but when I hear K and S talking about having four kids I remember this video

I'm embarrassed to say I've never heard of this guy before! He's fantastic. makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 3806527698 And he's RIGHT.
But of course, every time K and S mention the number of kids they want they say, "We'll talk after one." So at least they're not completely oblivious to how difficult it can be.
Oh Lena your avi is so cute! Is this when she thought Shawn was going to tickle her and was surprised he was being nice instead? laugh out loud it's embarrassing to say how much I enjoy creeping on them! Ha

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3