SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by maniluh Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Yep here are the links!!

I think it's so cute that she gets a little hurt every time he teases her that there's nothing he likes about her laugh out loud It makes sense because they talked about their love languages and hers is words, his is touch. I think we've seen both Smiley

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIwBQTI2MTM5NzZ8NTEwNzg0MTEKLeTUnkADGBrS3pbfw2c1X_tV4tDSz9mtExZYqwgWAg==
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIwBVjI2MTM5NzZ8NTExMjEzMzdnKHCLwbfFQZCZcZLh_5F17O-rsyv5JJoYOJUPWb6MHA==

it's so cute when she said "jokes are supposed to be funny" when he said there's nothing he likes about kaitlyn. laugh out loud

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by timfan Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Thank you for all the updates on Kaitlyn and shawn do not have snap chat or periscope looks like they are having a great time
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:11 pm

More from S and K's SnapC like an hour ago:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Image_16

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Captur10

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Captur11
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Thanks all for the updates! I've been watching their Periscopes while on vacation laugh out loud it helps a lot during the long drives and relaxing in hotels :winkie:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:00 am

From K's Snap Chat:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Image21

From Shawn's Snap:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Image22

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:03 am

Cute pictures. Thanks Lena and Linds for posting

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:46 am

One thing I got to say about these two, they love hanging out with each other and having fun.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:48 am

Good thing Kait found that shirt to wear, otherwise I never knew whose team she played on laugh out loud heartbeat

And here's another snap of her playing with Shawn's nephew's tmnt toys last night. Cutest girl.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Image27

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:53 am

Maggenzm wrote:One thing I got to say about these two, they love hanging out with each other and having fun.

I think they've both said that the show experience was so focused on drama that little of their relationship was shown - especially the fun they had together - and that they have taken to social media to show that side of their relationship. I would have to say they are accomplishing that goal and it's very understandable why she says she can be herself around Shawn; they sure do have fun together - no matter what they're doing.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:11 am

The FaceTime sleepovers have turned into real life sleepovers

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 78 Image20
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 pm

New here with a few questions from the snap chat clips

1.) anyone know why her ring is always switching the the right hand? The only thing I can guess is maybe it's too big and fits better there.

2.). Also where are they that the steering wheel is on the opposite side of the car? The video of the in the jeep had her driving and the steering wheel was on what's normally the passenger side.

Oh and is there anywhere the periscope videos are posted since I missed them?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Chick2480 wrote:New here with a few questions from the snap chat clips

1.) anyone know why her ring is always switching the the right hand? The only thing I can guess is maybe it's too big and fits better there.

2.). Also where are they that the steering wheel is on the opposite side of the car?  The video of the in the jeep had her driving and the steering wheel was on what's normally the passenger side.

Oh and is there anywhere the periscope videos are posted since I missed them?

I just think the image is flipped. The team Booth logo on one of the pics is totally backwards and in another it can be read normally. Not uncommon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3