SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bubblebummer - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:That's an opinion but not everyone thinks Shawn is an "insensitive jerk". I don't. It also seems to me that there's a lot of speculation being taken as the truth on episodes that haven't been shown yet. For example on the scene coming up that we saw with Ben H talking to Kaitlyn there have been a lot of posts stating that for sure they had sex while Ben was out of the room. All we "know" is what Shawn told the producer about it and that was that Kaitlyn told him he was the one. What exactly Kaitlyn said to give him that impression hasn't been seen and probably won't be now. As far as what happened, I don't care. A lot of us want less sex so I'm not going to look for more. Hugesmile

But we don't know that Kaitlyn told him he was the one do we.  We know that he says she did, or did she confirm this in an interview?
She did confirm it and said she made a mistake because it wasn't fair to him and instead should have said that she "hopes" he's the one. 

Good for Kaitlyn for being able to acknowledge her mistakes. I cannot praise her enough for it!

Thanks Alanna, I am not following the media that closely. I will say that I assume some physical activity beyond kissing with Shawn and Kaitlyn, for two reasons, I don't see Kailtyn choosing her one without more than some kissing and two, he went nutty over her giving Jared a GDR, for him to again be that wacko over her giving the GDR to someone other than him, I truly hope it came off more than some kissing. I would think that kind of possession would require a little more physical intimacy, since they barely know each other for there to be the emotional intimacy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bubblebummer - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:24 pm

LenaActually wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:That's an opinion but not everyone thinks Shawn is an "insensitive jerk". I don't. It also seems to me that there's a lot of speculation being taken as the truth on episodes that haven't been shown yet. For example on the scene coming up that we saw with Ben H talking to Kaitlyn there have been a lot of posts stating that for sure they had sex while Ben was out of the room. All we "know" is what Shawn told the producer about it and that was that Kaitlyn told him he was the one. What exactly Kaitlyn said to give him that impression hasn't been seen and probably won't be now. As far as what happened, I don't care. A lot of us want less sex so I'm not going to look for more. Hugesmile

But we don't know that Kaitlyn told him he was the one do we.  We know that he says she did, or did she confirm this in an interview?

Yes she did. In the People Now interview she is asked if she regrets telling Shawn he was "the one" and she says that she does because it "wasn't fair to him". @ the 4:25 mark http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20933199,00.html

EDIT: Oops Alanna! You beat me to it. bubblebummer - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 2498057887

So she regrets telling Shawn he was F1..but she doesn't regret having sec with Nick! Now that's a good one!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Per Bean
A lot of us want less sex so I'm not going to look for more.
So tired of this aspect of this season. So over it. 
I never have considered myself a romanticist, but a little Austen romance would be refreshing about now.
Yes. A little more Jane Austen and much less EL James. :Nod:

Even the spoiler was a snapchat from bed.
Ready for this season to be all over with. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:17 am

Hotmomma wrote:
LenaActually wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yes she did. In the People Now interview she is asked if she regrets telling Shawn he was "the one" and she says that she does because it "wasn't fair to him". @ the 4:25 mark http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20933199,00.html

EDIT: Oops Alanna! You beat me to it. bubblebummer - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 2498057887

So she regrets telling Shawn he was F1..but she doesn't regret having sec with Nick! Now that's a good one!

As someone else pointed out, she can't really say she regrets it without giving away that he's not her f1. To me that's why she can say she regrets the timing but not the act.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:21 am

Hotmomma wrote:
LenaActually wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Told you now jump back on the Nick as F1 bandwagon with me! ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:24 am

^^ Topshelf, if you are on the Nick F1 bandwagon what is your theory on the SnapChat saga?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:29 am

^^^ But Kaitlyn was "hoping he was the one." The snapchat was pretty clear to me. She was in bed with shawn and they both looked "cozy." Whether she did it on purpose or it was an accident, TPTB went into full producer mode and sent him to cupcake and her to Whit.

I agree with albean, she can't say she regrets it publicly because that is basically announcing that Nick is not the one. I bet she says it privately though. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:03 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ But Kaitlyn was "hoping he was the one."  The snapchat was pretty clear to me.  She was in bed with shawn and they both looked "cozy."  Whether she did it on purpose or it was an accident, TPTB went into full producer mode and sent him to cupcake and her to Whit.

I agree with albean, she can't say she regrets it publicly because that is basically announcing that Nick is not the one.  I bet she says it privately though.  ;)    

Folks really believe in the TPTB, don't they? If one believes that they went into damage control mode right after snap chat, then one must also believe they are capable of foiling the show. It's improbable that TPTB freaked out, booked plane tickets for them all, and then called former contestants to go along with the charade, all within a few hours time.

If the Snap Chat is real, and it's likely it was, it is more probable that these events afterwards were planned in advance, and not an elaborate plot by TPTB.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:21 am

Thanks for responding TopShelf. I see some of your points but for me I seem to be stuck on SnapChat.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:56 am

^^^ Yes TPTB went into "damage control" because they had too. The SH visit was cut short. The trips might have been planned, but not the timing. No evidence of kaitlyn in Chicago and Shawn in Nashville UNTIL the "snapchat" happened. ;)

Further evidence is People, Lifestyle, and bigger "in bed with the show," media outlets did not even mention the snapchat. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:04 am

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks for responding TopShelf.  I see some of your points but for me I seem to be stuck on SnapChat.

Post moved to Nicks General Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:16 am

peggy0221 wrote:I wish them well, but I still see a Des/Brooks kind of relationship, only this "Brooks" seems to reciprocate. It's hard to compare to Jash relationship I think, because they have physical chemistry, as well as mental connection!

JP is Ashley's rock throughout the journey, but Shawn only shakes the ground. And I'm still yet to see their mental connection to say they are a great match.

I see an emotional connection blending quite nicely with the physical with these two and that is really one of the special things about them. It just seems very organic to me watching them interact.
From where I sit, Kaitlyn and Shawn are both chasing each other. I see two passionate people doing a bit of pushing/pulling with one another. Shawn has basically offered himself to her on a silver platter and she has all of the control. Then he calls her out here and there to keep her in check and she is (maybe) secretly loviing it? I see equals doing "the dance".
Kaitlyn is a bit of a spitfire who probably likes it when a man calls her out. When you see her interact with Kupah, Clint, & Ian, the girl doesn't hold back. She speaks her mind and she may really relate to Shawn in that sense....and respect where he might be coming from.
As a 28 year old man, I'd say Shawn is acting pretty naturally in this crazy environment (sensory deprivation, tons of free-flowing booze), whereas the other men are probably biting their tongues, not revealing their true feelings, too afraid of what Kaitlyn, tptb, or the general public might think of them if they do speak up. I think Kaitlyn wants the warrior who will fight for her love. It's also possible that if the other guys demonstrated some these same antics as Shawn, K would be turned off, but since it's Shawn she's all for it.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB