SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:11 am

Continue here! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 am

remockered wrote:Just speaking for myself as a Nick fan, I really did not care if he was the last man standing. I just wanted him to not be hated and even have the edit reveal the real Nick. I find Kait immature, but more than happy if she ends up with Shawn and it is a love story. I just wish they had not sent her to Chicago.
Ehh, honestly, if Shawn is worried that any time she's in Chicago unsupervised by him, she'll immediately race to Nick's apt, ripping her clothes on the way, and punching the doorman to the building if he takes too long to sign her in, they're doomed anyway and should just stop right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 am

The problem I have is why take a video in the snapchat app if she had no intention of sharing it. She could have just used her normal phone camera/video if she just wanted to record their time together. Something does not add up IMHO.
I dont get it either.  Why would the contestants not be contractually required to privatize their snapchat, twitter, igram and facebook? Let the producers run their public show related twitter accounts. Why does K even have snapchat followers if it's so easy to screw it up? Is it so hard to limit your public social media for 3 months by going private? This situation just makes no sense.

Last edited by tigertiz on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 am

tigertiz wrote:
The problem I have is why take a video in the snapchat app if she had no intention of sharing it. She could have just used her normal phone camera/video if she just wanted to record their time together. Something does not add up IMHO.
I dont get it either.  Why would the contestants not be contractually required to have private snapchats and private facebooks, etc?  
From what has been described at length, it is easy to accidentally hit tiny buttons in close proximity to each other and do the wrong thing. 
It was talked about in the previous thread 5 on Friday evening at about 8:20pm (Eastern time) to 11pm on. 

I personally don't understand why SM even has to be sanctioned? Give the couple a disposable phone or something similar. Wouldn't that do the trick? Or skyping?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
I dont get it either.  Why would the contestants not be contractually required to have private snapchats and private facebooks, etc?  
From what has been described at length, it is easy to accidentally hit tiny buttons in close proximity to each other and do the wrong thing. 
It was talked about in the previous thread 5 on Friday evening at about 8:20pm (Eastern time) to 11pm on. 

I personally don't understand why SM even has to be sanctioned? Give the couple a disposable phone or something similar. Wouldn't that do the trick? Or skyping?
Yes, this is exactly right. I know I've already posted this 100,000 times so I guess 100,001 cannot hurt, so--- it is EXTREMELY easy to add to your snapstory instead of send to your last contact in the app. That's it. We (general snap users) have ALL done it, except none of us were hiding a dude worth 5 million in our bed at the time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Remember Ashley talking to Jimmy Kimmel over Skpye and said goodnight JP! Sometimes, its just best to use old fashioned methods of communication. Carrier pigeon; landline telephone!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:39 am

She could've easily sent the snap to a friend if she wanted to.  I 10000% believe it was an accident. It wasn't even a cute video, makes it look like they're taking post sex selfie vids (Shawn looked especially bad) and who wants to be known as the Bachelorette who spoiled her own season, esp knowing that RS got the ending wrong for the first time in 2 years. My sister takes snaps and saves them all the time, so a slip of the finger can easily make the video your 'story' and post for all to see.

It could also be she was trying to take a selfie and made it a video, went to delete it, and posted it. And if she was drunk, the possibilities are endless laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:40 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Yes, this is exactly right. I know I've already posted this 100,000 times so I guess 100,001 cannot hurt, so--- it is EXTREMELY easy to add to your snapstory instead of send to your last contact in the app. That's it. We (general snap users) have ALL done it, except none of us were hiding a dude worth 5 million in our bed at the time.

Sorry, I just can't help myself.
This has yet to be proven. I doubt anyone is that good. Praying

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 am

Exactly kasha.  I saw the previous discussion. So  if it's so easy to screw up the tiny buttons, why allow them to have public accounts?  Shoot, college athletes at some of the bigger universities are not allowed to have twitter and facebook accounts at all, lest they innocently spill something that could be of use to an opposing team . (For ex:  If someone innocently posts "just saw John Doe  quarterback sneezing nonstop in the locker room"  you know that all pressure will be put on the quarterback at next Saturday's football game.)  There is too much at stake to allow every athlete to accidentally give out valuable information to the opposing team.   So if major universities are concerned enough to limit hundreds of athletes social media accounts, why cant a tv network limit 4 contestants social media? For 3 whopping months.  It just makes no sense at all.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:51 am

Thanks, ironcat, for answering my earlier question. I started a post and it got lost when the thread got locked.

Regarding the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3123098/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-just-spoiled-season-Bachelorette-Snapchat.html

This reminds me of a previous outside-the-country "leak"... JP Rosenbaum and Ashley Hebert leaving the same NYC building in a Canadian Entertainment Tonight report. This was at the height of Bentleygate (sometime after the airing of episode 3... or maybe 4?... but shortly after RS successfully spoiled the outcome on June 1st of that year). What I wondered was this: Because the public was getting so upset at Ashley sobbing over Bentley, did Fleiss wanted it leaked (just NOT with the United States media)? Ashley was getting roasted over her obsession of Bentley at that time.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:51 am

So IG stalking....sluething reveals the following:

1.) Kaitlyn was supposedly sent to Chicago to be with Whitney - photo on Whitneys IG, can't confirm the photo was taken yesterday, but let's assume

2.) Whitney was with Jaclyn yesterday per Jacyln's IG - interestingly Nick's friend Mark made a comment on this photo...they seem to be spending more time together (Jaclyn and Mark, I mean)

3.) And Jaclyn was with Nick yesterday per a photo taken by a friend, which can be seen on Nick's IG (he didn't post it, but it comes up under his list of tagged photos).  Jaclyn is wearing the same flowered dress so it's all the same day.  

So if Kaitlyn was with Whitney last night and Whitney was with Jaclyn and Jaclyn was with Nick yesterday, does that mean Kaitlyn and Nick were together? Or just all swapping partners all day? Such a mess.  

Obviously it is all producers manufactured to get people talking and ignoring the snapchat video, but wow they will go to great lengths.  Kind of fun to watch... I just hope that Nick doesn't actually get involved directly with this.  

I can't get the IG photos over, so if someone is good at that kind of thing...please assist me.   Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:53 am

I am so happy that for the first time watching this silly show, we have --ALMOST-- 100% proof she chooses someone or is with someone from the show. Now I just want to sit back and watch and see how Kaitlin and shawn got there. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls