SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseparade - Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:38 am

Bringing it over to the next page.

Maddy wrote:roseparade - Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 17 10560902_195886040756051_77169868_n
samanthasteffen Bringing in the new year with wonderful people. HOPE YOU ARE TOO! Our float is made up of over 10,000 roses... bet @higgins.ben is glad he didn't have to hand every single one of them out! Check out the #roseparade on abc/nbc

She does have a sense of humour. I like the bird that looks like he's perched on Ben's shoulder, posing for the camera. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

roseparade - Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:12 am

^ the bird is great! roseparade - Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 17 2498057887
roseparade - Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 17 CYfc4p6UQAE-BQL
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
#TheBachelor @ashleyiaco @KrisJenner
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:21 am

^^^Her dream has come true. She must be in ecstasy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:03 am

^ Yes, she wrote:
ashley_iaconetti I finally got to meet my TV mom at Bachelor Live! She's such a sweetness! @krisjenner @bachelorabc #Kardashley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:51 pm

NYC area single ladiesssss!!!! No crying this Valentine's Day because I'm hooking you up!! I've gathered some of my hottest Bachelor friends for you to flirt with on February 14th 7pm to 10pm at the Ainsworth in Chelsea. It's "The Biggest Group Date Ever" and it will take place during the airing of The Bachelor's 20th Anniversary Special. All proceeds will be going towards Penn State's THON, which provides emotional and financial support to families impacted by pediatric cancer. All ages. BUY TICKETS AT THE LINK IN MY BIO! by @ashley_iaconetti
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:57 pm

The level of ick I'm experiencing for this cesspool is ahhhmazing right now. Heaven speed, NYC ladies.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:13 pm

That whole group should be the first batch of patients for Bachelor Rehab.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:That whole group should be the first batch of patients for Bachelor Rehab.
laugh out loud laugh out loud for real, it should be a secret intervention and the bus takes them all for serious HALP instead of to some desperate single ladies on Valentine's who will be uber impressed by their fame. Now that I would watch.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:43 pm

I'd lay down the law with them. For starters they can never appear on any Bach show or any reality show ever again nor can they ever hook up with, date or marry anyone from this show either. No more live-tweeting this show or even tweeting about it period, no more liketoknow.it links, no more product shilling, no more modeling, no more blogs or web sites that they never update anyway, no more Bachelor events or events that they only got invited to because they were on the show... and I'm sure I'll think of more rules. They will have to live their lives as if they were never on the show and that this was all just a silly dream. I MAY allow them to still be friends with their fellow Bach family members but even that may be dangerous. I haven't decided yet. I'm sure they all would consider this cruel and unusual punishment since their lives revolve around being a Bach contestant.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:15 am

I'm adding some women/girls to the mix for the "premier" cast.  I am "hiring" Becca, Tenley, Andi, Juelia and Carly to round out the male/ female balance. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  
The show should film on Desperation Island. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:19 am

rotfl

roseparade - Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:22 am

I almost forgot the most exciting part.... Chris Bukowski will be the motivational speaker! #SuccessStory #Maybe
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99