SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:07 am

relaxing wrote:Tenley is so sweet on this show.  I find her energy is a little calmer.  She seems more mature and less over the top giddy at this age and such a beauty.  Too bad no matches for her on the show, but for the best she meets someone in RL, IMO.

I would love her to find her Mr. Right, get married and start a family ASAP.  I'm sure the situation with Kip is pretty gut- wrenching even as mature as she is in commenting on it and moving past the years she spent on that relationship.

Maybe she can be a back pocket Bachelorette option next summer if there aren't good choices.  I'd be so rooting for her to get a love story.

IA and thought the same thing. The word Bachelorette came up several times on BIP and after paradise. Plus she tweeted Ali saying how difficult it must have been for Ali and doesn't know how she did it. I should create a 'ette thread and post this in there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 am

I don't think Tenley's changing her mind about the b-ette- though I think she'd be a refreshing change of pace- even at 31, she gives off a sense of innocence- even though she's not.

BIP was a small investment of time- I think she figured if she found lightening in a bottle, then great. Otherwise she might get back at dating (she admitted she'd been apart from Kiptyn for a year when they began filming).
'
Into episode 2, I'm happy to see tptb letting her be wooed a little bit.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:10 pm

afterparadise - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 CMOEVRSWUAAv5i9
Us Weekly ‏@usweekly
Tenley Molzahn on joining #BachelorInParadise: "My heart was healed & ready to move forward." http://usm.ag/1DLpEzp
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:15 pm

afterparadise - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 11849213_540852722732753_2087460567_n
tenleymolzahn "Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind." // A client of mine sent this to me, & it made me think... Why do I get all panicky when things aren't going the way I think they should or in the timing I want them to. It's all going to work out the way it's supposed to! Well, I think a big part of this is how bad my FOMO is. Haha. Guys, I really do have a major fear of missing out. As much as I celebrate my FOMO & laugh about it, the quote above definitely made me think! So if you have FOMO like me, 1) think about what's ahead, you're not gonna miss it, cause it will be right in front of you when it is supposed to be. 2) You need one of these shirts!! I designed a fun paradise inspired line with one of my best friends from @theprintedpalette check them out {link in profile} & use code: TENFORTPP20 for 20% OFF! // Thank you @aperkey for the quote!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Aww look at baby Koltyn ! And Kip still looks dreamy.

I wish Tenley gets her happily ever after. Soon. I did not for one moment think she was being coy on the after show nor on her periscope where she explained that her actions were in the moment and that she did not see a long term love with any of the 3 men.

I think she is happy in her little corner and would find it hard to move for love (IMO of course having already done so). Hopefully she will find the one while on her morning jog.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:39 pm

I am happy Tenley is getting so much attention on BIP, she is a sweetheart. She seems to have plenty of social activity with BIP/Bach alum this summer and is popular with the gang.  She did well on the After show Monday night.  I rather see her meet a nice guy through socializing than return as the Bachelorette, though.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am happy Tenley is getting so much attention on BIP, she is a sweetheart. She seems to have plenty of social activity with BIP/Bach alum this summer and is popular with the gang.  She did well on the After show Monday night.  I rather see her meet a nice guy through socializing than return as the Bachelorette, though.  JMO.

Tenley seems to be such a great match for Ben H but with him being up for Bachelor who knows what will happen. With Tenley being seen in pics glued to his side if Ben ends up Bachelor and she shows up the girls would be catty for sure. With Nick and Kaitlyn they hadn't met and were only communicating. Tenley is already in a whole different league.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:02 pm

^^I rather Tenley have her own season then show up for Ben H's season.  But can't put anything past TPTB when it comes to their production.  Seems Tenley has been partying with a lot of the Bach alum so it may not be anything to her and Ben H.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 pm

I actually think there was a little bit of interest on both Tenley's & Ben's side. They hung out with JJ but also with just them and friends. JJ commented about "Benley" when Tenley posted a pic of her and a friend on a night that Ben was there. I think that's as far as it went because of Ben being up for TB. Too bad but I'm not in favor of Tenley going on his show if he ends up as lead. Hopefully she'll meet the perfect guy closer to home.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Tenley wasn't shy about her SM tweets crushing on Ben in addition to the pics. We actually speculated /betted awhile back if he was TB she just might return.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Oh please no to her crashing his season. That has gone old. If they could not seal the deal before then please don't on national tv.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:14 pm

I think she will crash his season and then her name will be cast into the hat for the next future 'Ette. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI