SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:20 am

I'm not 100% convinced he did have a gf or ex-gf that he wanted to pursue. I think he saw Tenley more interested in Joshua and was tired of Paradise and that was an easy convenient excuse to "escape" IMO. A white-lie if you will. Yes IA, JJ is too edgy for Tenley and she considers him just her friend. All of this doesn't mean he doesn't still like her to this day and wouldn't rather be more than just friends with her but will take just friends over not having her in his life at all. JMO but this kind of thing happens often IMO. To me this is also the reason for the p!ssing match with Joshua on the show and after! JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:39 am

He actually did say that on the "secret camera" Periscope - he said that he was dating someone he really liked, the producers convinced him to do BIP to repair his image so he broke it off with her, he was still thinking about her when he was there and was scared that he might have screwed it up with her so he left, and when he came back and told her "oh, I made this huge sacrifice and left the show for you", she told him that she had already moved on. He didn't even realize he was being filmed so this is 100% true.

I'm sure he had/has a crush on her, but I just don't think it was ever that serious. I get the vibe that he just admires and respects her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:46 am

rhondam wrote:I'm not 100% convinced he did have a gf or ex-gf that he wanted to pursue. I think he saw Tenley more interested in Joshua and was tired of Paradise and that was an easy convenient excuse to "escape" IMO. A white-lie if you will. Yes IA, JJ is too edgy for Tenley and she considers him just her friend.  All of this doesn't mean he doesn't still like her to this day and wouldn't rather be more than just friends with her but will take just friends over not having her in his life at all. JMO but this kind of thing happens often IMO. To me this is also the reason for the p!ssing match with Joshua on the show and after! JMO

JJ was already in a pissing match with Joshua BEFORE BIP2. No doubt, 10 added to it but again, I really dont see where he has it that bad for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:50 am

Ohhhhhh I did not know about this secret camera thing. I would not like that! Oh well yes IA we will should minimize his feelings about Tenley to crush laugh out loud. IMO he legitimately does admire and respect her (as I think most people do). But I also get the feeling that he wishes it were more but realizes how different their lives are. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:33 am

So, according to RS's spreecast, Ben/Tenley have hooked up. He didn't go into details, so that could just mean a simple make out session, which I could believe. It would explain why Tenley was so giddy talking about Ben on periscope and how she suddenly thought Nick would be a great Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:46 am

I believe that Tenley and Ben hung out together when she was in Colorado.  There is a picture with her, BenH, JJ, BenZ and BenZ's brother at a restaurant/bar.  They all met up.  BenZ was driving cross country with his brother to get him situated at College.  Tenley was on vacation and she visited JJ and BenH too.  I watched Tenleys Periscope last night and from her expression, I would say BenH made a good impression on her!!  She certainly looked interested.  Whether they have relationship material, who knows?  Denver and San Diego are not exactly convenient for dating.  I guess we will see.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:36 am

I would be really annoyed and bored if they recycle that storyline 2 seasons in a row. Just close the deal in real life if u can.

R we 100 % sure she ended things with Joshua?

Jj does have it bad - just a bad one sided crush but still. He is too much of a guys guy to post flowery stuff on her and to her if just friends minus the crush.

We'll see more on Monday and maybe bts possibly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:48 am

chasingpavements wrote:So, according to RS's spreecast, Ben/Tenley have hooked up. He didn't go into details, so that could just mean a simple make out session, which I could believe. It would explain why Tenley was so giddy talking about Ben on periscope and how she suddenly thought Nick would be a great Bachelor.
Seems to match what Us Weekly was saying. Guess he is just like Kaitlyn then prior to her stint.

Tenley seemed mighty pleased with herself on her periscopes and liking comments on her fb about her and Ben.
Shows these people hook up with each other and just use the show for things other than love/lust since they can find it easily without it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:13 am

Hooked up could mean anything - met up, talked, kissed, had sex. He's not telling us anything new really. I want to wait and see.

If Tenley goes on Bens season (if he is confirmed) it would be hillarious hearing the young contestants calling her eggs "old" and her telling them that they are fresh, ready to go organic eggs giggling

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Even though Ben is younger, I would wager that women older than Tenley have already been cast for the new Bach season.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:46 pm

Perhaps. Unless there is a good reason to cast women older than 31, I would say there are very few, maybe another one, two at the most. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Wonder if Tenley is taking bookings for 1 on 1 nutrition counseling in October. If she isn't then that is a clue that she is busy off filming ?

So far she has not said anything that indicates future "movement" except that BIP was good for her heart (whatever that means if she did not find love).

Still say - watch those feet.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI