SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Really? I thought she was totally fake in her breakup with Josh. Funny how we all see things differently.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:35 pm

I cannot determine if she was faking it just to hang around with her bffs but IMO Juelia (and Mikey) were 100% there for the good time (what about your daughter Juelia ??) so will club Tenley in that group. Just because her "Reasons" seemed fake.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:27 pm

I lost a lot of respect for her. She should not have dragged this out. You would think after all the nonsense with Kiptyn she would have acted differently. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:32 pm

I really didn't get the feeling that Joshua was all that upset but he's so low energy that it's hard to tell. In fact, I was surprised that he said he wanted to try post-show because that's not the feeling I got from him at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:40 am

NEWS/ Find Out When The Bachelor With Ben Higgins Will Premiere—and If Tenley Molzahn Is Joining the Show!

Start planning your viewing parties now.

Ben Higgins was just officially named the next Bachelor and now, we already know when his televised journey to find love will begin. The Bachelor season 20 will premiere on Monday, Jan. 4, host Chris Harrison announced on After Paradise on Monday night.
But have viewers already met one of the contestants?! Sources told E! News in July that Ben was spending quality time with none other than Tenley Molzahn, a fan-favorite contestant from Jake Pavelka's season who appeared on Bachelor in Paradise this season. And guess what? Tenley decided to end her relationship with Joshua Albers in the BIP finale on Monday night, making us wonder if she might be pulling a Nick Viall and showing up to compete for Ben come January.

But a source tells us that the chances of Tenley appearing on The Bachelor again are slim to none. And much closer to none.

"She and Ben had the opportunity to get to know each other and I think if they connected on the level that Kaitlyn [Bristowe] and Nick did, it would be a different story," our source tells us. "Also, Tenley wants to be pursued, not the pursuer and she doesn't want to be put in the insecure position of competing with a bunch of girls."
Hey, after going through The Bachelor, Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise, can you really blame the girl?

And with no surprise suitors (or suitettes?) currently slated to stop by, our source says it's looking like it will be "a very straightforward season," adding, "As of now, there isn't anything out of the ordinary planned." Still, our source assures that good guy Ben H is different than Chris Soules (aka Prince Farming).

"Chris has a very set, solidified life, and he wanted a women who could fit in with it. Ben, of the other hand, is completely flexible. That's the advantage of him being so young," our source says of the 27-year-old software salesman. "He's not set in his ways. He could move, he could change careers. He's very open to new places and new experiences. I think if he found the right woman, he'd be open to doing anything and doing anywhere she wants."
As for what fans can expect from Ben now that he's going from contestant to Bachelor, our source says, "What you see is what you get. What you saw on Kaitlyn's season is very much who he is: straightforward with a great sense of humor."
The Bachelor premieres Monday, Jan. 4, 2016 on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/693560/find-out-when-the-bachelor-with-ben-higgins-will-premiere-and-if-tenley-molzahn-is-joining-the-show

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:45 am

Long past time for Tenley to disappear from this franchise. She needs to find someone outside the bach bubble. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:57 am

Tenley made a Periscope about why she broke up with Joshua. Basically she said they didnt spend all their time together, that she spent lots of her time hanging out with the girls, and that they never discussed long term. She also said that she appreciated how much he adored her, but (from what I'm gathering from her meaning) she didnt feel like God chose Joshua to be her man. Instead that God put Joshua there for a learning experience for what to look for in a man who could be her husband.

She also said she is a nutritionist. I thought she was a dancer.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:07 pm

She also said "There are only a a couple reasons" why she would ever go on a bachelor show again" :/ Nooooooo!! Reality Steve said she would only go on if it put her in a good light, like if Ben requested to bring her on?? Blah no way. She would look stupid going on his season no matter what, there's no way at all she would look ok doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:11 pm

I thought she said God has other plans for her that don't involve finding her husband on reality tv? Maybe she wants Ben to beg for her to go on. In which case, he would have to pick her or she would look stupid.

I guess I really shouldn't expect else much more from a woman that has done this 3 times already.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:39 pm

She said the man doesnt have to be from the bachelor nation, even though most of her fans would like to see her with certain other bachelor alumni.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:04 pm

I'm glad she realizes there are guys outside of this franchise.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:58 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:She also said "There are only a a couple reasons" why she would ever go on a bachelor show again" :/ Nooooooo!! Reality Steve said she would only go on if it put her in a good light, like if Ben requested to bring her on?? Blah no way. She would look stupid going on his season no matter what, there's no way at all she would look ok doing it.

I can see that happening. I think Nick coming back was a huge ratings get/controversy stirrer, so I can see them wanting to repeat that with Tenley, Becca, or someone else. With Ben being like "I thought we were just friends, but I'm starting to wonder if there was something more there." I had actually heard that their original plan was to bring back Ben's ex-girlfriend the first night, but he had negotiated for them not to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI