SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:58 am

If Lana is F1 then there may be some truth to this. Who knows.
The media has certainly gone out of their way to protect Lana and give her a very positive image.
Also, DM spoiled those pics of only Lana on her dates with Sam.
So who knows... and if she is not F1 then it is moot... and if she is, it could explain a lot (even Sam saying it was too late to back out once he signed on).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by EmmK Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:59 am

Oh, now that Heather is gone I have no doubt in my mind that it's Lana. To me, Sam sees Lana as more on his level: intellectuality, values, and even lifestyle. I think he might have felt stronger for Heather at a certain point, but he is definitely using his head when deciding about this and I think that in terms of long term compatibility, he saw Lana as best suited for him.

I was big on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because I thought they enjoyed a soulful connection and what could have been a great love, but Sam definitely backtracked there after Lana came in. I think Lana is more on his pace as well. Even during their conversations you can see this. With Heather, it was always her leading the conversations and bringing in the energy but with Lana it seems like it's mutual. Their energies are on the same level. I don't know which matters more when considering a life partner, just giving my two cents in this.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:55 pm

IA AEF - you all knew something was not right. The s/cap below just might be the answer to the insane editing.

AEF wrote:I think Lana being F1 is the explanation for why her dates were spoilt pre-season. I think we all knew at the beginning of the season something was fishy, we all said it. I think the script was to build up Heather, knowing Lana was in the wings until Lana could officially come in and take the reins. I think they may have overplayed it.

AllAboutLove wrote:If Lana is F1 then there may be some truth to this. Who knows.
The media has certainly gone out of their way to protect Lana and give her a very positive image.
So who knows... and if she is not F1 then it is moot... and if she is, it could explain a lot (even Sam saying it was too late to back out once he signed on).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:42 pm

EmmK wrote:Oh, now that Heather is gone I have no doubt in my mind that it's Lana. To me, Sam sees Lana as more on his level: intellectuality, values, and even lifestyle. I think he might have felt stronger for Heather at a certain point, but he is definitely using his head when deciding about this and I think that in terms of long term compatibility, he saw Lana as best suited for him.

I was big on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because I thought they enjoyed a soulful connection and what could have been a great love, but Sam definitely backtracked there after Lana came in. I think Lana is more on his pace as well. Even during their conversations you can see this. With Heather, it was always her leading the conversations and bringing in the energy but with Lana it seems like it's mutual. Their energies are on the same level. I don't know which matters more when considering a life partner, just giving my two cents in this.

For me, the edit has done a good job of showing merit in each of the final 4 relationships so now that we are down to 3, I still see good things in all 3 relationships.

One thing I have noticed with Sam and Lana is that Sam talks more when he is with her. With the other girls it was Heather, Sara, and Snez that talked more.
This could be in Lana's favor. She sits back and lets him fill the silence and I think that makes him gradually more confident with her. She makes him work for it in terms of expressing his vulnerability and I think he may see her as a good listener who values what he has to say. She makes it about him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Great post, Elon. I see the same thing. Even in the DM spoiled pics it is more about him and she is more following his guide. He was even feeding her on their first SD. Lana lets Sam lead, which I think he likes. A lot of it may be editing as well. And a lot of it may be b/c she came in later in the game so the learning curve of each other is steep. Out of them all, I see Lana most suited to Sam. Since my only other thought for F1 is Snez, if he chose her, I just don't see it working out longterm but I could see it lasting awhile with Lana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:47 pm

I agree with you NA.

@lanajf
Who knew TV shopping could be so awkward [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nina comment
ninarolleston
Bahahahah oh dear!!!! At least you look FAB!!!!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Lana is F1 then there may be some truth to this. Who knows.

So AAL this is where I read it. So do you think there is some truth in what has been said.

Last edited by Quane on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Quane wrote:
So AAL this is way I read it. So do you think there is some truth in what has been said.

I have no idea. I do think though, if Lana is F1 that it makes a lot of sense.
And if there is no ATFR then it makes even more sense to me.
It was super odd that DM had photos from production of only Lana's SD/FD during filming.
Sam also said he hopes he doesn't have too much controversy.
At the time I thought he meant b/c of Blake but it may be b/c of Lana coming in/winning.
So far, the media has not run with this rumour and to me, that is also odd since they like to run with any rumour and make up ones too.
But then again, the same media (DM) were the ones to spoil Lana's dates via production so maybe they are in the know and why they are so positive/pro-Lana?

no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 am

Now that would totally stink if true..
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:13 pm

notarose wrote:
EmmK wrote:Oh, now that Heather is gone I have no doubt in my mind that it's Lana. To me, Sam sees Lana as more on his level: intellectuality, values, and even lifestyle. I think he might have felt stronger for Heather at a certain point, but he is definitely using his head when deciding about this and I think that in terms of long term compatibility, he saw Lana as best suited for him.

For me, the edit has done a good job of showing merit in each of the final 4 relationships so now that we are down to 3, I still see good things in all 3 relationships.

One thing I have noticed with Sam and Lana is that Sam talks more when he is with her.  With the other girls it was Heather, Sara, and Snez that talked more.
This could be in Lana's favor.  She sits back and lets him fill the silence and I think that makes him gradually more confident with her.  She makes him work for it in terms of expressing his vulnerability and I think he may see her as a good listener who values what he has to say.  She makes it about him.

Great post!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:48 am

Just to note: The blonde in this video clip on Lana's HTD is the girl who posted the video post-FRC of Lana celebrating and also follows and likes posts of Sam.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:49 am

Hmm very interesting, I hope Lana takes it home! Or Snez!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose