SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 am

The moment I saw the first set of photos with Sam and Lana I knew she was going far and he was into her.

Let the games begin.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AEF Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:18 am

I am going to be very interested in Lana's backstory and her reasons for coming on the show. She would through her connections have acess to the who's who of eligible men in sydney.

The intruders that were sent in last year were clearly there to stir the girls. Not one of them was a clear threat. This time they have held back on sending Lana in who on paper would be someone that sam would be interested in until this point.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:19 am

So here comes the intruders, Lana.

I find it so interesting that so many of Lana's dates have been spoiled by the DM and before she is even on the show.

And yet, before the show started, not one photo of Heather was to be found on DM (which I found sooo odd since they had photos of Snez with Sam and even Sarah with a red rose from that first cocktail party).

We've all speculated that Lana may be the reason Heather is in the media and it certainly does look like that may be the case.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:28 am

I think Amy Croffey (DM) reporter has inside information.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:41 am

My only hesitancy with Lana is that I don't see her as Sam's perfect girl. She's not awkward, dorky, and I think she has the heavy emphasis on "fun" that is missing (and a certain type of fun too).

I doubt she would have planned a superhero date and wrestled Sam in jelly. And Sam has said that "fun" is the most important thing along with a spark/chemistry.

Someone smart, creative, and fun. That's what he said is his type.

Sam said that Heather had shown him on her date that she knew all of him, that "Heather just gets me. All the parts of my personality".

So I will be looking to see if Lana brings the fun and can be silly and dorky and goofy, otherwise I see the connection more like Snez's but more much more feminine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:03 pm

Hey guys! I´m a long time lurker. I wanted to help you out a little bit with sleuthing. So on IG there was something interesting. One of Lanas best girlfriends posted a snapchat video that was recorded by Lana. It was made on May 16.  You can watch it here. I`m pretty sure that it was an up-to-date pic/video because it was posted by her other friends at the same time (13 weeks ago) Lana Snapchat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are more pics of Lana. Her girlfriend posted also one pic of Lana 15 weeks ago. But I´m pretty sure it`s an old pic because by the time Lana was still filming the Bachelor. Because 15 weeks ago must have been around May the 2nd. But according to DM Lana was on a date with Sam on May the 6th. Also I figured out that her girlfriend have a habit of posting older pics. For example the pic from 13 weeks ago she has been posting only a couple of days ago. So basically what I`m trying to say is that I think Lana was back at home around 15./16. of May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just in case...I´m not rooting for anyone. But I think that Heather is too obvious as the F1. There is too much attention on Heather in almost every episode. I think the channel is trying everything to selling us that Heather is the F1. My bet is still on Lana. When I watched that snapchat video, the first thing I recognized was how she is beaming in it. She sure does not look like a woman who was dumped by a guy in front of the cameras a couple of days ago. She was also very flirty on it. And as it was recorded by her I´m kinda wondering if she recorded it for someone special?! But maybe I`m totally wrong who knows. It`s only my opinion.

P.S: Sorry for my english. It`s only my third language.

Last edited by natik on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Welcomeparty! natik ... your English is fine and thanks for participating in sleuthing the time&dates ...and who is it going to be.
I do have a preference, so I'm biased, but I agree there's a higher chance that Lana is F1, than any other girl currently in the house (aside for another 1).
Great find ... with the snapchat and the photo ... I tried to post this particular photo before, but the link didn't want to show it on this forum.
AAL is much better with all the dates&schedules regarding the filming ... but I think it's still debatable when it ended and whether it ended before or after the start of filming of The Bachelorette.
I personally believe that Heather is F1 and the one "clue" we got today with Sam's IG pic ... or maybe I'm reading too much into it.
But I am interested in this Lana and how whole dynamic and the progress will change with her arrival.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:26 pm

natik Welcome1 and great first post.

Your English good.

After looking at some photos on IG via Lana's friends I'm doubtful she's F1.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:29 pm

happygolucky wrote:Welcomeparty! natik ... your English is fine and thanks for participating in sleuthing the time&dates ...and who is it going to be.
I do have a preference, so I'm biased, but I agree there's a higher chance that Lana is F1, than any other girl currently in the house (aside for another 1).
Great find ... with the snapchat and the photo ... I tried to post this particular photo before, but the link didn't want to show it on this forum.
AAL is much better with all the dates&schedules regarding the filming ... but I think it's still debatable when it ended and whether it ended before or after the start of filming of The Bachelorette.
I personally believe that Heather is F1 and the one "clue" we got today with Sam's IG pic ... or maybe I'm reading too much into it.
But I am interested in this Lana and how whole dynamic and the progress will change with her arrival.

Thank you for the welcome!

Actually I don`t care who Sam ends up with. I love the whole sleuthing thing about it. But if I had the choice I would prefer to see Lana as the Bachelorette.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 pm

ElonM wrote: natik  Welcome1  and great first post.

Your English good.

Thank you! :cutesmile!:

Why that?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Welcome natik! Great finds by the way. Thanks a heap Smiley

You're right Lana seems very happy. IMO we can tell a lot from their moods regarding the show. For example we can pretty much guarantee Emily isn't F1 based on how pissed off she seems. Then again Heather seems very happy post-show too (and she follows Lana on IG) so whoever doesn't get picked doesn't seem too disappointed on the surface. Not sure about Snez since she doesn't seem to use SM so it's hard to compare.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 pm

natik wrote:
ElonM wrote: natik  Welcome1  and great first post.

Your English good.

Thank you! :cutesmile!:

Why that?

She is very sophisticated and ladylike. I think Sam is looking for a more fun person. If she is F1 then Sam had a change of mind/heart.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose