SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:41 am

Kaitlyn and nine bachelors continue their quest to find love in Dublin, Ireland, where one suitor sneaks up to her room for an intense confrontation. Later, Kaitlyn takes two guys to the island of Ireland's Eye for a date; and she tries to make up for past mistakes at the cocktail party. The next day, the seven remaining men travel with Kaitlyn to Killarney, Ireland.

TVGuide.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:57 am

"where one suitor sneaks up to her room for an intense confrontation."

Wonder who that is?? Jeez, instead of a kiss counter, we may need a sex counter!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3806527698

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:59 am

Seriously wtf is going on this season? Everyone needs to be disinfected and the couch burned. Poor couch, how much can one piece of furniture take?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:01 am

nutty1 wrote:"where one suitor sneaks up to her room for an intense confrontation."

Wonder who that is?? Jeez, instead of a kiss counter, we may need a sex counter!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3806527698
I have a feeling that is going to be the cliffhanger from the previous episode--Shawn sneaking up to her room to confront her (the sc of her with her hair mussed). That will be how episode 6 ends and 7 begins. I don't think it will be another guy sneaking up again.
Episode 6 is going to be long and drawn out on that drama. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:05 am

...but it says "intense confrontation," which would mean some sort of an argument, and not romanticals. This would be the striped tshirt, knocking at her door, elevator guy scene.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:"where one suitor sneaks up to her room for an intense confrontation."

I have a feeling that is going to be the cliffhanger from the previous episode--Shawn sneaking up to her room to confront her (the sc of her with her hair mussed). That will be how episode 6 ends and 7 begins. I don't think it will be another guy sneaking up again.
Episode 6 is going to be long and drawn out on that drama. Suspect

See my post above. You could be right but I think it will be the second "sneaking." The first one with Shawn, post group date, is in the synopsis for episode 6, so I believe we will be seeing that next week.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:09 am

So this Ep 7 we go from 9 to 7 guys.

That means another cliffhanger in Ep 6 and no rose ceremony at the end of the episode since 9 guys go to Ireland and there are still 9 guys in this Ep 7 starting out.

No mention of a rose ceremony for Ep 7 so one guy (JJ?) goes home on the 2on1 and someone else leaves since there are 7 guys left. Maybe they leave or get sent home pre-RC?

IA it must be Shawn as the cliffhanger ending to Ep 6 and starting of this Ep 7.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:10 am

This is my exact thought from above.
So this Ep we go from 9 to 7 guys.

That means another cliffhanger in Ep 6 and no rose ceremony at the end of the episode since 9 guys go to Ireland and there are still 9 guys in this episode starting out. 

No mention of a rose ceremony for Ep 7 so one guy (JJ?) goes home on the 2on1 and someone else leaves since there are 7 guys left. Maybe they leave or get sent home pre-RC? 

IA it must be Shawn as the cliffhanger ending to Ep 6 and starting of this Ep 7.
Either way, it's getting weary, imo.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:11 am

IA. I've already forgotten half of what happened when the supposed RC comes along.
The whole show feels like one major cliffhanger at this point. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:13 am

It's just a constant re-hash of drama vs any semblance of romance or love. Kind of like a truck stuck in second gear that keeps grinding.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:18 am

Keep the people hanging! It seems to be working for them, ratings wise.The finale will be a cliff hanger, too. Watch Out!!!!!!!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:25 am

It feels like TPTB really had too little to substance to work with to make a show so they are dragging it out with psuedo-drama cliffhanger endings.

Another thing that RS got wrong is he said there are 6 guys this episode (there are 7 remaining) and then Ep 8 there are 3. Starting to wonder about the exact number of guys for upcoming episodes including HTDs despite SM activity for some...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau