SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 1 of 66 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 Empty Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Continue here!

AllAboutLove wrote:Cute pic of Ben with his dad. Has his own house and working side by side with his dad. Great catch and a really great guy!

@higgins.ben Happy Father's Day to the guy who flew 1300 miles to help me reroof my house and put in a sidewalk all on a weekend that is supposed to be about him. Much love and appreciation sent your way to paps. 3h
bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 11333649_1595213504074093_432607347_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:05 pm

california90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think I almost got pregnant looking at these pics of Ben. HAGHHHHH he's gonna be a great dad & husband just based on his body and manly manliness of reroofing the house.

You might be pregnant with TWINS after you see this!! It's Ben with JJ's adorable daughter!

It's boot and chaps, it's cowboy hats...and they call the thing rodeo! Great Father's Day with my precious girl and this future incredible dad, @higgins.ben. #EvergreenRodeo #CowgirlUp #BenAndGemmaMakeMeLookBad

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 11378679_1455424594753518_1815134084_n

Source: JJ's instagram

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Lord have MERCY... Uncle Jesse style. He's a hottie who's also adorable, what else is there to say? Hope she didn't spend all her time moaning and crying about Shawn and Nick and got to "know" him as well laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:08 pm

JJ's daughter is adorable. Ben's wearing her hat.  giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Ben H. really is the best.  That picture is too cute for words, and he really just seems like the best guy. I am so jealous of whatever woman he ends up with, because it's pretty clear she's getting a real gem, next lead or not.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:12 pm

I just about died when I realized he swapped hats with JJ's daughter... he's slowly becoming one of my all time favourites from this franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:42 am

Ben is the cutest and that photo of him wearing JJ's daughter's hat is too precious.

Have yet to see anything negative or questionable about this guy, he just keeps getting better and better.

What a great catch!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:57 am

It is nice to see he is friends with other cast members...even the ones that were edited as villains. The friendships really are usually the best things to come out of this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:13 am

omg JJ's daughter is so cute <3
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:31 am

IMHO, Ben Higgins was too "normal" a guy (read: no drama) for Kaitlyn.  I am starting to think that she might not actually know what a relationship without drama is really like, and she would find a nice, normal guy like Ben boring in real life.

I honestly do not see Ben as a guy who enjoys heavy drinking, getting sloppy drunk and hanging out at clubs either.  He seems too mature for Kaitlyn in some ways.  I am actually glad that she did not choose him.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:56 am

He probably is, too, as well as his family, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He probably is, too, as well as his family, imo.

I absolutely agree!!! At this point in the show, I could care less who she picks at the end of this train wreck, and I am now rooting for all the lucky guys who didn't make the cut. Ben also does not appear to be upset or heartbroken in any of his SM pictures. So, I suspect that he realized that Kaitlyn was not the girl for him either and left knowing that.

I think her type is probably the intense, brooding kind, who makes Kaitlyn have to work hard to keep them interested in her. JMHO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 66 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman