SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
So weird and gross, imo to ask someone that question. Not funny at all as Kaitlyn tweeted was her reason for doing so. Especially since she had slept with Nick was talking about sex with Shawn and then trying to almost make it known she didn't see Ben as a sexual person at all - like she never desired him since he had to be a "virgin" if he wasn't all physical. Icky, imo. no

I didn't read the situation like that. To me, Ben took her off guard when he mentioned talking all night. And bc she's an incredibly physical person as we all have seen, she had flashbacks of last season where there were 2 virgins and wondered is he the virgin on her season. I don't think she meant it to be emasculating to Ben (although it was .laugh out loud). Besides she has commented all season on how extremely handsome he is

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:54 am

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
So weird and gross, imo to ask someone that question. Not funny at all as Kaitlyn tweeted was her reason for doing so. Especially since she had slept with Nick was talking about sex with Shawn and then trying to almost make it known she didn't see Ben as a sexual person at all - like she never desired him since he had to be a "virgin" if he wasn't all physical. Icky, imo. no

I didn't read the situation like that. To me, Ben took her off guard when he mentioned talking all night. And bc she's an incredibly physical person as we all have seen, she had flashbacks of last season where there were 2 virgins and wondered is he the virgin on her season. I don't think she meant it to be emasculating to Ben (although it was .laugh out loud). Besides she has commented all season on how extremely handsome he is
Yeah, I took it as her being disappointed because she wanted to take her chance to do "fiance type stuff" with him before getting engaged to Shawn. Which is pretty gross and demeaning on a completely different level, but hey! And I fully expect his Bachelor contract to be signed the day after his elimination airs, because this episode was a clear set-up for him being the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:02 am

AmyB wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yeah, I took it as her being disappointed because she wanted to take her chance to do "fiance type stuff" with him before getting engaged to Shawn. Which is pretty gross and demeaning on a completely different level, but hey! And I fully expect his Bachelor contract to be signed the day after his elimination airs, because this episode was a clear set-up for him being the next lead.
I agree which irks me. She's knows she's not picking him yet she wants to bang him anyway? He's isn't there for a hookup Kaitlyn.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:15 am

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Those reasons are exactly why I think it is icky. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:32 am

The entire convo with Ben just highlighted K's immaturity to me. Hopefully there was more of substance that was left on the cutting room floor, but the way it was edited was meant to make a statement about the person K is, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:04 pm

lower right pic drooling

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 11351961_403451556505409_987781291_n
higgins.ben
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 pm

Can I just say Ben H is the coolest. Total babe, calm head and all round good dude. Sign me up if he is the bach!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:14 pm

I love him too. I think we need to change our avis! Sorry Nick.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:55 pm

I just love this guy. I want him to meet Becca. Smiley

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:02 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:I just love this guy. I want him to meet Becca. Smiley
No please.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm not seeing the Ben/Becca thing either. And I do believe he's aiming for next bachelor.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Ben is a cutie-pie, no doubt about it. Seems like a kind and level-headed man
It concerns me how he's been portrayed as very one-dimensional. I hope he can be more dynamic as a lead and less, well, bland.
Also, to be lovable, as he addresses his concerns about being unlovable, you have to be less guarded and vulnerable. I haven't seen this from him yet.
I'm open to being pleasantly surprised by him come January 2016.
He is nice to look at:
bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Benh_210

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman