SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:16 am

While I think Ben is totally adorable, it seems to me he was auditioning for the role the moment he got out of the limo and shared with Britt his charity work. I am not so sure we saw the real Ben this season. I hope when he does come out to play, he gives us a solid season. That said, I managed to thoroughly enjoy the Farmer season solely due to his awesome cast of women.

I would have been fine with Ben Z or Cupcake too. Ben H will have loads of women happy to show him just how lovable he is and best of all...he can speak in full sentences. Hurrah!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:07 am

I think charity work and their faith is probably the only thing Ben and Britt could connect on. I didn't see that as him auditioning. From what I observed, his approach to this whole thing changed after whatever happened in San Antonio. I never questioned his sincerity before that. 

He'll probably do fine and is a major upgrade over the last two choices. Not sure why anyone is acting like we've had so many interesting bachelors in the past...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:16 pm

^^^ha! Great points all around

This season just seems so overly produced. I have never been more cynical. But I was definitely smiling whenever Ben was onscreen so YES he is miles above the last two for sure.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Ben seems to be a guy with some values and some intelligence. Yes, he comes off a little bland on TV, but I'm ready for a more wholesome turn after this one.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:02 pm

http://uk.eonline.com/news/676217/ben-higgins-speaks-what-he-really-thinks-of-becoming-the-next-bachelor

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/4-reasons-not-convinced-ben-191500920.html

And yes, ladies, he's already closed his Tinder account:  "My Tinder days are done," he revealed."They existed at one time and they are done now!"
giggling Ben, c'mon ... The Bachelor is like Tinder Hugesmile Enjoy your youth.

ETA: about the article "4 reasons" ...
1) him being "boring" ... who cares ... TPTB comes with their crew and ... with new season there's a new man ... beside, Kaitlyn was seen as funny. Her season? Not so much.
2) too young? ... I think the perfect age ... especially considering the "success rate" of this show ... if relationship ends, he still has "time" to find a great wife (and not be a 40y old ex-bachelor still searching)
3) someone new? ... then nobody from the previous seasons ... yeah, good luck to find that "idiot"
4) diversity? ... TPTB will make sure there's plenty of that among girls... many different levels of the neurons.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:15 pm

I will be happy to watch Ben H and unless he completely implodes like Kaitlyn or lacks any genuineness like farmer douche, then I am fine. I was one of the few who didn't hate JPG and Ben H has been more mature than anyone else in Kaitlyn's top 8 IMO. I love Cupcake, but that hilltop cry was so OTT and Jared is apparently still stuck on Kaitlyn, dude have you been watching you are now part of the dodged a bullet gang?.

The few times we have seen Ben H he was cute and open to the experience, he handled the two stepping like a champ. He confronted Kaitlyn on spending all night with Shawn in their room with maturity, this how I would prefer Shawn handle her stupidity, and he may not have liked Nick, but decided to focus on his time with Kaitlyn instead of focusing on her time with Nick or Nick's motives. I like that he trusted Kaitlyn to see the real Nick on her own.

Yes, he was totally trying out for the bachelor. I am okay with that. I would have preferred Jared or Cupcake, but Ben is a lot better than Josh Murray and I personally don't want a Nick season. I am just over him on my tv, I like him but want him to go back to real life. And at 26 he is a little young, but he has a real job (holy crap!) and seems to know what he wants in life, so unlike the last 26 year old lead (MeAndi right?), I think he actually is ready for marriage if he finds the right one. And yes he is hot! Go Ben H!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:09 pm

I have a feeling we haven't seen a fraction of what Ben is really like. JMHO Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:08 pm

So happy he was chosen!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have a feeling we haven't seen a fraction of what Ben is really like. JMHO Smiley

THIS.

I really have high hopes for Ben. Also, for some weird reason, i have this strange feeling that his season will be full of cougars. idk haha BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 3806527698
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have a feeling we haven't seen a fraction of what Ben is really like. JMHO Smiley
I agree. I think he will be refreshing. I am ready to move on and beyond this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:
I agree. I think he will be refreshing. I am ready to move on and beyond this season.

I really, really want to agree with you guys because I like Ben, but his SM activities doesn't even show a personality that is much more than what we saw on the show. He still comes off as the nice guy with a great head on his shoulders that he is, nothing more, nothing less. When casts are edited to be one dimensional, at least you can get a read on their "true" self from their voice on SM.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:05 am

I don't want to be misunderstood.
I know nothing was shown of him this season and don't know if his tv persona will be close to the real Ben or simply what TPTB want Ben to be.
What I do know is this lady(me) is ready for something, anything 180 degrees from this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman