SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if they're swapping facial reactions from different portions of the night. I do believe him when he says that's he close with Shawn, I see no reason for him to be faking their friendship.

He's said more than once he's close to Shawn & talks to him almost every day. Perhaps Shawn is enlightening him firsthand as to how bad the manipulating can really be. I'm sure that would cause Ben to think twice or at least take his time considering.

Cupcake seems to have faded from the forefront, after having been in CH's 5 to Watch. He's also very good friends with Shawn. I've wondered if he's been the one to back away from interest in becoming next Bach, as opposed to the show not considering him.

I think Cupcake has already found another woman that is one of the producers or handlers of this show.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Maddy wrote:bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 11325361_485076894987190_479568953_n
tanner_tolbert This is what really goes on inside the Bachelor house... #nyc #thebachelorette #bacherlornation #bachelorfamily  

surprised noone mentioned how everyone is slumped EXCEPT for BenH

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:That was interesting to read about Ben at the MTA. I think I may have been too harsh in my opinion about him the other night. I didn't realize he may have just been uncomfortable to be there. He seems like a really nice guy and good for him for sticking up for JJ.
IA. I feel like I may have been too harsh too.
When I think back, Ben was great on the group date at the kids school and took something crass and was classy explaining Sex Ed.
It was from SA onwards that I think he came across stiff and like he was just there to be the next bachelor contender... spinning his wheels for sure.

So if it is because of what happened in SA between Shawn and Kaitlyn and Ben saying when he came back into the room he felt like an outsider and that he wasn't welcome, then I think his subconscious was aware and thus he was checked out. He certainly didn't seem surprised when he went home and in a way, I think he looked relieved (plus he didn't have to put his family through any unnecessary stress).

He may also be someone that is just not comfortable having all the focus on him, thus his discomfort at MTA.
I do love that he refused any alcohol at MTA. I think he really saw through all TPTB shenanigans. :Nod:
So if he chooses to be TB, I think they will have to convince Ben that he can do things his way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:53 pm

What's going on with The Bachelor news anyway? Who is it? When is the contract being signed? And everything else...? RS keeps saying its higgi (that's really fun to say laugh out loud), but I emailed him asking questions, but the man never replies laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:20 pm

I have no idea how Ben stayed after that cot incident. Yeah maybe the promise of being TB but he kept his cool, and didn't treat K any differently even though he knew at that point, he was just playing the F3 game.

We have hardly seen any of these guys. There's no way I can form much of an opinion on a lot of them, but Ben IMO is a grounded level headed guy and judging by his SM he likes to have fun and is living his typical 20 something life without letting all this get to his head.

At this stage of the game, during last season, CS had been retweeting like a mad man promoting himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:23 pm

Ben getting over the cot thing just shows that he's willing to play the game just like everyone else imo.

This woman likely did something in the "job" related family of activities (at the least) with your roomie while you took a shower 100 feet away? Of course he didn't think he had a chance but he still hung in there and pretended everything was hunky dory.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:25 pm

At least he confronted her to make her realize, he's no dummy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 pm

When do the bachelors resign from their jobs to get ready for the show..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have no idea how Ben stayed after that cot incident. Yeah maybe the promise of being TB but he kept his cool, and didn't treat K any differently even though he knew at that point, he was just playing the F3 game.

We have hardly seen any of these guys. There's no way I can form much of an opinion on a lot of them, but Ben IMO is a grounded level headed guy and judging by his SM he likes to have fun and is living his typical 20 something life without letting all this get to his head.

At this stage of the game, during last season, CS had been retweeting like a mad man promoting himself.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
And the bolded says it all. CS is the mad man promoting himself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:At least he confronted her to make her realize, he's no dummy.
IA. And he did it in a classy way. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:31 pm

I'm actually surprised he confronted her tbh. If he was aiming for TB gig, most people would probably see that as a bad thing. Confronting the lead about something like that can be wishy washy. Confronting the lead in general can pi** the lead and viewers off. Maybe it was because he was so calm and collected about the whole situation that it avoided the mood from being negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:34 pm

TPTB told him to say that and to confront her. He didn't pull that out of his own hat and he was not given a choice. MOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman