SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Tenley sure looks like she's attached herself to Ben in that picture. He seems very neutral.
That's the only problem I have with Ben H. He always seems very neutral. Even with Kaitlyn and saying he is in love I kept thinking I hope Ben was just saying words he didn't feel because he came across like he wasn't in love at all.

He also said his ex-gf said that he had "lost the chase". I never really saw him chasing Kaitlyn either so maybe he is just very neutral as a person (buttoned up, I would say) and stays this way even when interested in a girl? If he is the next lead and he does fall in love I hope he demonstrates it in a more obvious way where I can see that he is chasing and not so stiff.

When he said that his ex girlfriend said "he lost the chase", it meant that he fell too hard for her. Like, he wanted only her and that's it. He just mixed up his words. Look at the context of what he was saying, and what he has said after that, and what she has said.

Back to top Go down

FBF - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:33 pm

I thought he was saying that his girlfriend said "I lost the chase" as in, she had lost the chase, not him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:02 pm

AmyB wrote:I thought he was saying that his girlfriend said "I lost the chase" as in, she had lost the chase, not him.
That's what he meant. But he either mixed up his words/or people misunderstood. But yes, thats what he meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Yeah, I really don't think being "neutral" is what went wrong with his last relationship. She even said he was willing to give up his life and move to Texas with her. He was very much in love. I think she just wanted to explore other options in a new city. It sucks but it happens.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:34 pm

I rewatched the episode and Ben says that the girl said he lost the chase. Makes no sense for Ben to say his gf lost the chase since the guy should be chasing not the other way around, imo.

And I agree with GA. I think when the right one comes around Ben H won't be neutral at all.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:46 pm

"He lost the chase" could also mean her way of saying, she's not interested in him chasing her any more. She's out of the relationship, he lost.

I hope that was the last time we heard from her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:21 pm

^ yes That makes a lot of sense that his ex wasn't interested in him chasing her anymore. Goes along with what she said in the article.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:"He lost the chase" could also mean her way of saying, she's not interested in him chasing her any more. She's out of the relationship, he lost.

Whatever it was that he said/the meaning, it was onviously because he was all in and she wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:46 pm

eversotrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:"He lost the chase" could also mean her way of saying, she's not interested in him chasing her any more. She's out of the relationship, he lost.

Whatever it was that he said/the meaning, it was onviously because he was all in and she wasn't.

Yes. I just hope he hasn't built walls around himself because of it. It'll take more than a few weeks and 25 crazy women to knock those down.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Guys I think Tenley spent the last few days in Denver with Ben H because her family had already gone home. Ugh this is terrible. Nick is going to be Bachelor and Ben H is going to be with Tenley

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:30 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Guys I think Tenley spent the last few days in Denver with Ben H because her family had already gone home. Ugh this is terrible. Nick is going to be Bachelor and Ben H is going to be with Tenley
Calm down laugh out loud. Nothing is definite. It's all just speculation.

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:31 pm

She could have other friends in Denver or even been with JJ. And Ben not being The Bachelor isn't the worst thing in the world. If Nick wants it, let TPBT use him for a third time.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman