SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:14 pm

I think TPTB showing the conversation between Ben and Kaitlyn about him being ready for marriage at 26 + K's blog which talked about him being marriage material was a clear set up for him as the next lead. I posted in the Bachelor Season 20 thread an article from CH pretty much saying that Josh wasn't in strong consideration and that the next lead would most likely be from this season, so I think it's Ben's gig if he wants it.

Back to top Go down

SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:21 pm

AmyB wrote:I think TPTB showing the conversation between Ben and Kaitlyn about him being ready for marriage at 26 + K's blog which talked about him being marriage material was a clear set up for him as the next lead. I posted in the Bachelor Season 20 thread an article from CH pretty much saying that Josh wasn't in strong consideration and that the next lead would most likely be from this season, so I think it's Ben's gig if he wants it.
IA. Also think it is no coincidence that many people think Ben H looks similar to Josh but Ben is the fresher, more mature guy imo. Won't be surprised if Ben H was getting his house in order, had his dad help him cement a sidewalk, re-roof, etc... if they want to tape segments of Ben H for lead then he is getting ready.

Also, wasn't there word that he had a potential HTD with possible film crew? If he is not given a HTD then maybe that was for possible Bachelor-related filming to look at when deciding on their pick?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:28 pm

There was definitely filming going on in Ben's hometown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:31 pm

I could handle another season of this guy:
SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Benh11

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:32 pm

He's yummy and awesome. Josh Murray WISHES!!! And that's all I have to say about that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Definitely would watch Ben as bachelor. I remember watching Brady Bunch reruns as a kid and had/have a huge crush on Peter Brady laugh out loud.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Going to take a gamble and bet that the next Bachelor is someone who had their big boy pants on and was not wearing a diaper this season.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:58 pm

isittrue wrote:Definitely would watch Ben as bachelor.  I remember watching Brady Bunch reruns as a kid and had/have a huge crush on Peter Brady laugh out loud.

Me too! I had such a crush on Peter Brady and he grew up to be a hunk IMO. Funny story, I'm looking to change my dining room chairs and have been searching the internet and found a couple of chairs I like, and low and behold, Peter Brady is the one selling the chairs on his website! I'm like, oh sh*t, I'm buying my furniture from Peter Brady (Christopher Knight). So that's what he's doing now. Hugesmile

Maybe he could make a cameo on the show. BTW, to me, physically Ben and Josh are like day and night. IMO Ben is hot and Josh not so much.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There was definitely filming going on in Ben's hometown.

Ooooh, that makes sense when we tried to figure that out.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:50 pm

It was suggested back then (April 28th?) that it could be film for him being the next TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:22 pm

I'm liking Ben H. for the next Bach, as well. Seems like he would have some scruples, at least. Well, maybe until the powers-that-be get their claws into him...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:54 am

Ben is in California this weekend hanging with one of the producers(?). Ben Z is also there. Not sure if this means anything.

https://twitter.com/mfirestone12/status/614895307592085504

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman