SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:47 pm

happydays wrote:Interview with ET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYtcra8uArw

That interview screams that she is with Shawn to me, if there was any doubt..

It's interesting that they were even allowed to ask that...I would have thought that TPTB wouldn't have allowed that to be brought up. IIRC, none of the major entertainment news references Nick's plane video until after the ending. I always wondered how she would deal with it, like if she would make up a lie or just play coy.

Back to top Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:01 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

It's interesting that they were even allowed to ask that...I would have thought that TPTB wouldn't have allowed that to be brought up. IIRC, none of the major entertainment news references Nick's plane video until after the ending. I always wondered how she would deal with it, like if she would make up a lie or just play coy.
Maybe she was dreading the episode last night and now it is over and the suspense of sexgate is too and also snapchat gate is out in the open so she is ready to be done with the whole thing? We are just over half-way? through the season and it already feels like we are on the precipice of FRC. Those cliffhanger endings don't help at all either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:03 pm

I like her little blush. She's an adorable screw up at least laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:05 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-sex-nick-viall-ian-exit
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:08 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Looks more like coy - or like the cat that swallowed the canary ... (Was that one of my options? Smiley )

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:14 pm

I have no issue with who K has romance with or how frequently or the timing. I grew up in the "love the one your with" generation. I get it. I got it, literally once upon a time. So I try not to judge.
It's just too bad communication was not spelled out clearly with the parties involved ahead of time. Communication = don't ask don't tell policy, what goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.  
Sex has been around since Adam and Eve. The only difference is I don't want to hear about sex with Adam and Eve.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:15 pm

geo55 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-sex-nick-viall-ian-exit

^^yup, as expected -- she didn't talk about Nick at all and only about the decision to get intimate.
These blogs are following a very similar theme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:17 pm

Well she has not chosen Nick so why talk about him? let him be she has humiliate him for him proposing so no need to say much any more. If RS is to be believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:18 pm

I liked her blog a lot and I'm super biased but I love what she said about Shawn. She's being understanding of what appears to be his psycho jealousy, so I can assume on the flip side, he's being understanding of the sexgate issue. I love seeing couples that are nice to each other and hope they can keep that up.

It's funny to me she doesn't even talk about Nick, just her decision to hookup with him. I seriously think he can go ahead and stop all the supportive tweets right now, she's doing ok, and seems supported enough by family, friends and Shawn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:20 pm

geo55 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-sex-nick-viall-ian-exit
It is as if Nick wasn't even on the show by reading the blog. No mention at all about the type of person he is or their date or anything. No way, even with snapchat gate not happening would Nick be F1 since this is the second time her blog skims right past him.

She talks about the other guys and then addresses Shawn's concerns and pain which makes me think this is her trying to do some cushioning for reliving those moments and makes sense given she is with Shawn now and that is her focus.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:30 pm

agree with others the people blog veery strongly supports shawn and talks about nick in context of a mistake
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:
reason wrote:Thank you GA that is what I am talking about interesting choice to wear.

I agree.

Wasn't there another lead that wore the same dress on the show 1on1 date as she did in an interview ? Was it Andi (Marcus date) ?
On the first bach can season, Brad wore the sweater in an interview that he wore on his FD with his F2. Just sayin. Might not mean a thing or exactly the opposite in fact. She is saying that it don't really matter as she just likes the dress. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom