SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 pm

^^^ more thing she almost have a heart attack when Shawn said he can't do this any longer.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^^ more thing she almost have a heart attack when Shawn said he can't do this any longer.
I like how she stuck her face into his for a kiss during that little scene giggling Ok Kaitlyn, way to play hard to get and remind him who's passing out the roses here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:43 pm

I hope Kait and Shawn are genuinely happy after this show. So many times when they show the bachelorette putting her efforts into just one relationship something goes kaboom. Since this is all about drama and not at all real life. Just probably being paranoid as I am pretty confident Shawn is F1 but I just hope the ATFR and post show go more smoothly.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Aww good:

@jordanejones: When Shawn from The Bachelorette is on the same flight as you

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Aww good:

Wonder where he's headed? Isn't k still with jillian

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:46 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Aww good:

Wonder where he's headed?  Isn't k still with jillian
She was this morning but I haven't seen anything since then.

I'm wondering if she's on Eastern time because she just tweeted this:

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 24s24 seconds ago 
What's uuuup east coast “@luvAndiDorfman: @kaitlynbristowe I'm so excited for this episode! 15 MINUTES”

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:51 pm

I just hope that t is a SHv. I'll be majorly bummed if he's flying to be with family for the 4th and shes with Andi or something.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 am

Mods, if this is in the incorrect thread please move or maybe do a poll and a separate thread. I am getting the vibe of a series that is Jumping the Shark. Am I alone? This sense of "everything changing " seems to be more truthful this season than the usual CH spin. The Shawn visits, the Nick visit, the "you need some time away from the cameras to sort your feelings out". Maybe it is just me.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:42 am

what do u mean by that "jumping the shark"?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:51 am

emusha wrote:what do u mean by that "jumping the shark"?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jump+the+shark
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:53 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Mods, if this is in the incorrect thread please move or maybe do a poll and a separate thread.  I am getting the vibe of a series that is Jumping the Shark.  Am I alone?  This sense of "everything changing " seems to be more truthful this season than the usual CH spin.  The Shawn visits, the Nick visit, the "you need some time away from the cameras to sort your feelings out".  Maybe it is just me.

You are not alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:54 am

so it's pretty much ruined as a season? If that's what you mean -- I am getting the feeling as well...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom