SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:24 am

LenaActually wrote:WHOA. So JJ, Joe and Cupcake were all spotted at Acme Seed & Feed tonight in Nashville. And yep, a certain someone was suspiciously absent from the reunion.
Courtesy of twitter.com/MeganRaeee
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 CJCf2e0UEAEUQMh

Yay!! Great sleuthing. Makes me happy to think Shawn and kaitlyn are (more than likely) on a SH visit. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:34 am

And here's another retweet from Joe:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 CJCEuUPWIAU7U4t
TheRealALassig ‏@AmandaLassig 13h13 hours ago
Bachelors in Nashville @joebaileysego @ChrisStrandburg @jjhlane @AricaSterling #bachelorette
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:29 am

@fleissmeister: Happy 4th, #BachelorNation !!! The real fireworks are Monday night, when Kaitlyn spills the beans...

So does this mean Kait definitely tells Shawn this ep and not the following one? How is that possible? I thought she tells him on their fd?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:55 am

Alanna wrote:@fleissmeister: Happy 4th, #BachelorNation !!! The real fireworks are Monday night, when Kaitlyn spills the beans...

So does this mean Kait definitely tells Shawn this ep and not the following one? How is that possible? I thought she tells him on their fd?

I think she tells him before his FD and that is probably why they show Shawn asking her to talk to her before she asks him to accept the rose. It's probably the FSD rose ceremony and she's not sure if he's going to stay now after finding out about Nick. Jmo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:08 am

Shawn got fireworks on his solo date. I am guessing those were "smokescreen" for something ELSE that happened.  :uptonogood

As they say, where there is smoke there is fire.

(I know that I am in the minority here, but I still think "not much" happened behind that closed door between Kait and Nick. More probably happened OFF-camera when there was no sound-man recording voices against a door.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 am

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:@fleissmeister: Happy 4th, #BachelorNation !!! The real fireworks are Monday night, when Kaitlyn spills the beans...

I think she tells him before his FD and that is probably why they show Shawn asking her to talk to her before she asks him to accept the rose.  It's probably the FSD rose ceremony and she's not sure if he's going to stay now after finding out about Nick.  Jmo

Good theory isittrue. Make sense. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:20 am

LenaActually wrote:WHOA. So JJ, Joe and Cupcake were all spotted at Acme Seed & Feed tonight in Nashville. And yep, a certain someone was suspiciously absent from the reunion.
Courtesy of twitter.com/MeganRaeee
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 CJCf2e0UEAEUQMh

clapping! Great find. I'll take that as positive safe house confirmation. Kaitlyn sure likes posting about how "hot" her safe house weekends are. Hugesmile Hope that's a good sign.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:23 am

The preview I saw on GMA this morning showed Kaitlyn calling Shawn's name for a rose and then he asked to talk to her. The other preview cut the first part out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:36 am

Shawn just posted this in Snapchat. Cupcake's Snapchat is of him and JJ on a boat in Nashville and the weather is much cloudier so it's safe to say Shawn's not there.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 2lu5dsl

Last edited by LenaActually on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:37 am

relaxing wrote:Kaitlyn sure likes posting about how "hot" her safe house weekends are.

Are those things in the threads somewhere? I missed them along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:38 am

Thanks for bringing that over Lena. Love that pool - it looks very private too!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:39 am

LenaActually wrote:Shawn just posted this in Snapchat. Cupcake's Snapchat is of him and JJ on a boat in Nashville and the weather is much cloudier so it's safe to say he's not there.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 2lu5dsl
Backyard with a pool? Looks like a SHV to me :Nod: jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom