SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 Empty Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 am

Please continue discussion here:

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 am

per remockered
t is very possible that Andi and Kait have shared notes on Nick.  Maybe Kait did not feel so special if he said the same things to Andi.  Then, you have Nick commiserating with her good friend Whitney at a bar for two hours.   Andi is /was jealous of Nick's interactions with Kait. She wanted him to be devasted about only her.  I am a woman, but most women I know are not happy about ex- boyfriends dating girlfriends.  Who knows what Shawn has said about Nick's comments/actions?  Maybe he did contact her up to snapchat, not knowing the ending and it made her uncomfortable, especially with jealous Shawn.  She may just be trying to have people like her, and seeing the hate, feels if she disses Nick and calls it a f$&@king mistake, she will be back in good graces.  Like others here, I was struck by the video in which she gets the Nick hate now.  Kaitlyn does not seem very strong to me; she is more of a go with the flow, take the easiest path type of person.  Still think ADHD Kait and Nick would not have lasted long-term anyway.  Different goals and different intellect, despite both liking movie quotes.  Despite this, I would love it if I was totally foiled and she ends up with him, doing a complete Mesnick.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:36 am

Per Alanna
Kait called sleeping with Nick a f%#! mistake during filming, not after. She was probably that upset thinking Shawn is leaving her over this or will leave her. She's taken the stance post-show that she can have sex as a single woman and no one should judge her. I don't know what she thinks privately or what she's told Shawn privately, but publicly, she's not calling it a mistake.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:38 am

Per remockered
I get that she has not said it post- show, but IMO, her recent interviews give that impression. Again, actions not matching words and vice-versa. However, I stand corrected. She did not verbally call it a mistake, yet.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:39 am

Per Ash2214
She can't/won't call it a mistake publicly. Everyone who watches knows she slept with Nick. If she publicly calls sleeping with Nick a mistake, she's essentially telling everyone she didn't pick Nick. 

Also, I do believe that she's genuine in regards to feeling like women can do what they want with their bodies, so while she might regret doing it with Nick, I don't see her ever stating that publicly. Whether she had to say these things for the sake of the show or not, it would make her look ridiculous if she repeatedly said one thing for two months, and then completely changed her previous point.

*Please excuse all the multiple posting, I simply wanted to carry on the past threads discussion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:44 am

remockered thanks for your thoughts -- have been posting in the media thread but I think her comments about her getting the nick hate has more to do with her really getting how much and how intensely people hated him. she said he's a "Flirt" have you heard anything about how Nick is like with the ladies given that you know him in person??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:07 am

Kasha, it should be thread #5 happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:08 am

Yes I think when she said she "gets" the Nick hate is because last and this season he was/ is "hated"by some ,and received some nasty Sm..and now she is on the receiving end..So yes she understands! how he must have felt because she is experiencing first hand!

Last edited by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:Per Alanna
Kait called sleeping with Nick a f%#! mistake during filming, not after. She was probably that upset thinking Shawn is leaving her over this or will leave her. She's taken the stance post-show that she can have sex as a single woman and no one should judge her. I don't know what she thinks privately or what she's told Shawn privately, but publicly, she's not calling it a mistake.

I think K called it a "f*#king mistake" because if the guys found out they may leave and what would that do to her show? You can't get a minimum number of guys to say they are in love with you if they all leave and she does have a show to do. :dripdrip I don't think she said this because of Shawn and don't really think she regretted doing it with Nick.

And if she lets Nick get down on one knee and propose I will lose a lot of respect for her. Especially since honesty is supposedly so important to her and she knows what it felt like to be let go and be totally taken off guard when it happened. I have no doubt that TPTB would love a proposal with a rejection and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.JMOAA.

More than anything I would like for the spoilers to be wrong and for Nick to take himself out (after he tells K she is shallow and surface level :justkidding )
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:20 am

peggy0221 wrote:Kasha, it should be thread #5 happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 2498057887
I had thread 5, changed it as I thought it was 6 and now will go back.  happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 3806527698   Too much multitasking!!
I actually take a bit of a deep breath whenever I have to do this new thread thingy. Once upon a time I accidentally deleted our home modem trying to fix things with the pc, so I try not to get to IT techy with the forum for fear I could accidentally delete BBF.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Rolly wrote:And if she lets Nick get down on one knee and propose I will lose a lot of respect for her. Especially since honesty is supposedly so important to her and she knows what it felt like to be let go and be totally taken off guard when it happened. I have no doubt that TPTB would love a proposal with a rejection and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.JMOAA.

Personally I am inclined to give Kaitlyn a pass on whatever might happen with Nick but mostly because of what I bolded above. I will preface what I'm going to say that it is my opinion but it's based on things I've heard and which I believe. So opinion - but not imagination so much.

If Kaitlyn wanted to let Nick go at F3 to avoid the embarrassment of a proposal at F2, they MAY have someone else withdraw at F3 so she has no choice but to take Nick to F2 - OR they also MAY tell her that they want F3 for the next lead so she needs to let him go at F3 instead of F2. If she asks to let Nick go privately rather than at the FRC they will tell her they won't allow her to do that because they allowed Andi to do it (and all the other bachelorette leads since Ashley's season for that matter) so it has to be at an FRC. If she tells them that she is not going to pick Nick and to make certain that Nick knows this they will tell her "Don't worry - we'll take care of all that for you - we got you covered." That will be a total lie. Instead they will tell Nick "We know she wants you to propose - she's told us so. Way to go big guy - you got the girl." If the lies don't work and she balks at playing this game they will threaten her with some ugly things that they can do that will ruin her reputation for years to come. Or cost her her F1 / any chance at happiness with her F1.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Do we know that her statement about the mistake was truly about having sex with Nick? It could have been about telling the guys at the time she chose to? Or telling Shawn he was "the one" so early on? I don't think we know for sure what she was talking about yet.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle