SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by sweetdreams218 Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Found this video:
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyns-intense-230845441.html

sweetdreams218

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by remockered Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Some people do not want a person to know every part of them. Kaitlyn is a surface level type of person; Nick would seem too intense for her.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Kindness costs nothing. Being gracious is simply good manners. Those are things that come with maturity. Hopefully those things were incorporated.
Amen, Kasha. From your mouth to god's ear.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Kindness costs nothing. Being gracious is simply good manners. Those are things that come with maturity. Hopefully those things were incorporated.
Amen, Kasha.  From your mouth to god's ear.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 pm

It's nice to be liked enough that I get repeated! PINKHEART
JMOAA, but if K has to word her answers in order to protect her relationship with anyone, there is not much of a relationship. Trust, mutual respect, kindness, honesty. Those are things most want in a partner vs hearing what we want to hear to keep the peace.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 pm

eliza3 wrote:I think his SM is totally self serving.  I think he is looking to have people like HIM and by supporting her he is looking for people to think he is a good guy.
Ummm... He IS a good guy!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:59 pm

SueSt wrote:
eliza3 wrote:I think his SM is totally self serving.  I think he is looking to have people like HIM and by supporting her he is looking for people to think he is a good guy.
Ummm... He IS a good guy!

I understand that's the way you view him…I don't
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's nice to be liked enough that I get repeated! PINKHEART
Haha my PC is down using my mobile ...so that's what you get! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:01 pm

happydays wrote:Still can be nice though...she had no problem describing the other guys with flattering words
IA it's not flattering but if you watch the clip, it's like she really isn't sure what to say and just honestly says what comes to mind. She's a kind person, I don't see her ever being unkind on purpose, including here. Thoughtless, yes, unkind, no.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
happydays wrote:Still can be nice though...she had no problem describing the other guys with flattering words
Yeah, kindness doesn't cost anything. 
Usually when someone is not kind or nice, they're feeling backed up against a wall, feeling on the defense or feeling guilty. Unless they are just not a nice person to begin with, JMOAA.

Interesting you brought this up, I remember in the body language thread, it was sleuthed that K was using the microexpression of guilt when talking about Nick in an eonline interview I think

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
IA it's not flattering but if you watch the clip, it's like she really isn't sure what to say and just honestly says what comes to mind. She's a kind person, I don't see her ever being unkind on purpose, including here. Thoughtless, yes, unkind, no.
Just watched the clip with Ben H and Kaitlyn has the exact same expression on her face with Ben as she does Nick. (Actually, upon rewatching it is a bit worse with Ben. Definitely RBF).

As for being thoughtless, for me I guess that is part of being unkind. Will see once FRC ceremony comes whether it extends that far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:16 pm

I think only time will tell who's the good person, who is kind, who is intense, etc etc. We just have to wait and see how long K and S will stay together. Remember some used to think last Ette and her chosen one was one of the greatest love stories of this franchise? and Some thought Chris S was Dee' second choice?
BTW, I am glad we get to see K's reactions to Nick now. I hope Nick gets it after viewing and reading all the interviews, don't hold your hope you will get a second chance with K.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle