SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Kasha, I agree with you 99.9% of the time but really no more Alf. :bigsigh:  You know what they say: Laughters the best medicine!!! cantstopl
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:26 pm

You can laff all you want on Alf's thread! No problem.  cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Fair enough.  I just did not see the posts moved there! thumbsup
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:40 pm

I mean RS seems to know what happens in peoples bedrooms. What a jerk. Nick clearly said he was dating during the past year and nothing serious. He is single and it's normal to meet women at bars or clubs. Please Does RS has a life besides gossip???

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 70 1f49b  RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:So, RS posted a reader email where they talked about meeting Nick in a bar and said that he was a really nice guy, but her friends have seen Nick making out and going home with women from bars many times over the past year. RS said that he's been told that by at least 5 other people.

I tend to believe it, because what single 34 y/o single guy isn't having casual sex these days? I wonder if this has to anything to do with K/N's possible animosity?

I would hope not, since Kaitlyn is clearly no stranger to casual sex herself. She didn't want Nick, so he can do what he likes. It's not like he's dating Kait while banging other girls, that's more up her alley.

ETA: I still think "fiancé type stuff" means anal or oral, not just regular sex.

Last edited by mindless on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Luvstruck wrote:MVMom I feel like I missed a step. What do RS e-mails say? "ETA: ANd, if RS emails are correct, he certainly is. Nice reminder that this is a TV show!! Guess Nick paid his debt back to Fleiss this season and he's free to move on."

Thought someone posted on this forum that Nick was spotted out in Chicago with other women so I am taking that to mean he is moving on.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:What happened to the Nick that considered sex to be fiancé type stuff? He changed fast.
Hilarious. I'm so thrilled Kait's fiance stuff is all out in the open and no one is having a church bbq to celebrate the finale.

OMG, I had forgotten about that one, just made me remember about the Murrays and friends charity party for the finale, and it turned out to be the Nick show dropping the bomb. I wish there was a snapshat of that night with the Murrays. :shocked!:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:What happened to the Nick that considered sex to be fiancé type stuff? He changed fast.
Hilarious. I'm so thrilled Kait's fiance stuff is all out in the open and no one is having a church bbq to celebrate the finale.

OMG, I had forgotten about that one, just made me remember about the Murrays and friends charity party for the finale, and it turned out to be the Nick show dropping the bomb. I wish there was a snapshat  of that night with the Murrays. :shocked!:  

Ha! Indeed.

I understand why Nick said what he said at the ATFR and who knows how much producer prodding that took but dang (!) not a good way for Andi and Josh to kick off their relationship. I never thought they'd make it but certainly a crappy way for the new couple to go public.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:MVMom I feel like I missed a step. What do RS e-mails say? "ETA: ANd, if RS emails are correct, he certainly is. Nice reminder that this is a TV show!! Guess Nick paid his debt back to Fleiss this season and he's free to move on."

Thought someone posted on this forum that Nick was spotted out in Chicago with other women so I am taking that to mean he is moving on.

Yes he was spotted with JB and a lot of other woman while boating on the lake in Chi. I definitely think he has moved on just seems so happy now.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:41 pm

whit90 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Yes he was spotted with JB and a lot of other woman while boating on the lake in Chi. I definitely think he has moved on just seems so happy now.

Good to know! He seems to have so much going for him and SEEMS to want to settle down so it's puzzling that he has not been snapped up yet.

That said, I don't know him personally so Bachelor Franchise Nick seems to want all these things. Who knows what Real Life Nick wants.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:44 pm

whit90 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Was it for sure confirmed that it was Julie? Have to admit that was an odd picture with him on that boat with all those women and not one dude in sight.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:31 pm

isittrue wrote:
whit90 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Was it for sure confirmed that it was Julie? Have to admit that was an odd picture with him on that boat with all those women and not one dude in sight.

No it was never confirmed that it was Julie Berry but really looked like her. But I should of said thought it was Julie Berry . Sorry about that one. I am sure there were other guys there just was not shown in that one pic. we saw.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle