SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:51 am

I think Nick is unpredictable and I think he's highly "produceable". Production is going to be working double/triple overtime before K&N get on stage together and I firmly believe things are going to be brought up.

My hope for K & S if they're still together (which I think they are) is that she's been COMPLETELY honest with him about everything. Otherwise I think they're in for one huge sh*t storm once the dust settles with this show.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:01 am

isittrue wrote:The funny thing is that she worries about Shawn being a player, but pot meet kettle I guess.

Getting back to Nick, I don't think we can say for sure what is brought up at ATFR despite all his kindness tweets.  It's quite different to say you are going to act one way and quite different in following up on it when placed in a highly charged situation like ATFR likely will be IMO.  

Apparently Nick is as sex crazed as K though  IMO

JMO, not many sexually active heterosexual men are going to say no to sex when a woman they are attracted to offers it. My husband jokes that men are always ready, they are just waiting on us to give them a signal. And at least Nick was ready to propose to her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:15 am

Not sure if I'm thinking totally backwards on this, but provided she's been totally honest with Shawn now, I think it's almost better that she and Nick had a THING versus talking a few times like she claimed to all the guys. It means she didn't have sex with a rando and she chose Shawn over a real relationship that started before the show. Of course, if he still thinks they texted twice and left three comments on each other's instas, then yeah, bad news bears.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:20 am

leselihau wrote:I think Nick is unpredictable and I think he's highly "produceable".  Production is going to be working double/triple overtime before K&N get on stage together and I firmly believe things are going to be brought up.

My hope for K & S if they're still together (which I think they are) is that she's been COMPLETELY honest with him about everything.  Otherwise I think they're in for one huge sh*t storm once the dust settles with this show.

Yeah I hope she has been COMPLETELY honest but I am not sure.  She kind of glossed over things when Nick first joined the show so who knows how much she has told Shawn since it ended.  

I agree N and K will be the level of awkwardness and things are definitely going to be brought up while Shawn probably has to sit and listen in the green room.  Who knows if we even see a happy couple at all when he finally gets on stage.\\

ETA: Kait is her own worst enemy IMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:51 am

I think Shawn by now knows everything, so he proudly wears his "Canadian" pants. What I'm actually hoping for is ... that Kaitlyn was "honest" and direct with Nick when she "let him go" at the FRC ... and if not there ... then afterwards in the privacy of their SM exchange (where it all started) before parting ways. That's my biggest hope.
I don't care for kindness and tears ... but I would fear the manipulative Nick in the hands of manipulative TPTB...

“When you know what a man wants you know who he is, and how to move him.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

“Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous.”
― Frank Herbert

“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“The television is 'real'. It is immediate, it has dimension. It tells you what to think and blasts it in. It must be right. It seems so right. It rushes you on so quickly to its own conclusions your mind hasn't time to protest, 'What nonsense!'.”
― Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:This RadarOnline article was interesting to me: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-steamy-sext-messages-nick-viall-revealed/

The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed.

I actually believe that part. Nick tweeted this the night Kaitlyn was on JKL and she favorited it.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m *lips emoji*

So I watched the video of her and Britt on JKL and she taps her lips at 1:12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPBDJcq1eQ

I remember a few of us in the Nick fan forum were going crazy over what his tweets meant.

Good detective work, Blu! Now that I watch it, the lip tapping seems really out-of-place and obvious! And, even thought things between them seem to have ended really badly, I still think it's kind of a sweet gesture.

I think this does kind of give credence to the notion that other tabloid reports about them might be true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks Blu for highlighting that!!
She did awkwardly tapped her lips for no reason.

I don't know what to think now, she obviously liked him before, was ecstatic seeing him for the first time in NY... but turned out like this. 

I hate to see a heartbroken Nick again

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 pm

I believe Nick will be fine, because this time he knows he did everything he could and she still picked the other guy. When Andi broke up with him, she in a way blamed it on him and his over-analyzing, or at the very least painted a very grim picture of their future together. Nick obviously didn't agree that that is how things would turn out, so I'm sure he was left wondering what he did wrong and what he could've done differently to change the outcome. He was blaming himself, he was blaming misunderstandings, when the truth of the matter was that she simply wanted someone else. It was cruel to leave him wondering like that.

This time he knows Kaitlyn a lot better and she knows him. They have fun, they have passion, they have good conversation. There is nothing more he could've done and I'm sure he knows that. Hopefully she also made it clear while breaking up with him that it's not him or their relationship, she's just in love with Shawn. If she did then I don't see why he wouldn't respect that. He should feel proud of himself for giving it his all, even if it didn't end as he hoped.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:08 pm

I just don't want to see a cold, heartless K at the FRC. I get that there is a new relationship with someone else but have a little class, wish the F2 well, and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Take it like a "summer romance" ... it lasted all-in-all let's say 4 months (Feb/Mar/Apr/May) ...
full circle ... all inclusive ... vacation is over, everybody goes home to their "daily" routine ... sweet memories (maybe not for all, IDK) ... even better, since the summer isn't over yet ... the fun has only begun.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:51 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I just don't want to see a cold, heartless K at the FRC. I get that there is a new relationship with someone else but have a little class, wish the F2 well, and move on.

I hope Nick and Kaitlyn talked privately and he got the closure that he was looking for. I hope at ATFR, Nick will behave like what he's been tweeting "be kind" "hold on to love, not grudge". However, judging from the way she distanced herself from Nick, I would not be surprised if K put all the blames on N and then I will not blame N asking "then why did you have sex with me repeatedly blah blah blah"... the h@ll will break loose......He will be hated again.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Even if Kaitlyn blames him, I hope Nick remembers she just isn't worth it. That is my hope. When you let someone drag you down to their level it is really only you who looks bad. That other person is usually already expected to be that way so are not falling below people's expectation of them. Kaitlyn and her edit and current SM activity are so pathetic that most don't expect a mature or empathetic Kaitlyn at AFTR, so if she blames Nick, it is expected and she is just being herself. If she does show empathy she wins and exceeds expectations. I think most hope Nick won't give in, so if he does retaliate then he looks bad and is below expectation. Though a few will be happy as it will confirm that their Nick dislike is valid.

So for him, I hope he rises above and let's Kaitlyn be the bad guy if she acts that way and disappoints all his critics and doesn't give them anything to puff their chests and say told you so too. BTW, if Kaitlyn blames Nick, I will be puffing my chest and saying told you so, she is a woman on the edge and kind of crazy in the bad way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle