SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:54 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Kaitlyn is the Kaitlyn I really liked last season when she is with Nick, spunky, normal and fun. However if the real Kaitlyn is the one that comes out when with Shawn (fickle, immature, cowering) then I will agree that my initial Kaitlyn/Nick projections of being perfect for each other were/are wrong.

IMO it's hard to get a real sense of how someone is when all we see is minutes of footage out of hours actually shot - we see only what the editors choose to show us so our view is skewed by the edit. IMO we do feel differently about ourselves depending on who we are with and one measure of the "right fit" for us could be if we like the "self" we see when with a particular person. In terms of her relationship it's not at all important to Kaitlyn how we feel about the person she is with someone - it's how Kaitlyn feels about herself when she is with someone. That's why I thought this from Kaitlyn's Epsideo 9 Blog about her FD with Shawn interesting:

Kaitlyn wrote:That was one of my favorite days. I definitely felt like myself with Shawn, and I really loved the idea of golfing with him for the next 40 years.

We may not be seeing enough to make a good judgement but if Kaitlyn feels herself with Shawn that's what's important to her - not how we feel.

Is there a rumor of a closed ATFR set or just speculations?

I think this was a speculation that started here and sort of grew legs to the point that many were believing it was a closed set or taped in advance. But this ABC Preview for the MTA released yesterday on Twitter talks about a live finale, so if the finale is live then IMO the ATFR will also be live so likely the board speculation is wrong.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:24 am

Nibbles22 wrote:At the same time, Kaitlyn herself said that the ending was refreshing, but again, she might have been saying that based on the no pick spoiler that was out at the time.  I just wondered if there was more to this whole thing than the second spoiler that RS got. You could be right, that Nick had no idea she ended up with Shawn until the snapchat came out.  I really hate the thought that she is just going to dump Nick after getting down on one knee to propose.  I'm sure he didn't see that one coming!   Guess we'll find out soon enough. hmmm

Kaitlyn had said the ending was "refreshing" and that "it ended the way it should" before snapchat gave away the real ending and IMO those two comments were supportive of the foiled ending that she rejected both proposals at the FRC and was single. Who exactly the show wanted fooled by the initial spoiler is probably impossible to determine - whether it was just RS or whether it was RS and Nick and everyone else may be something we'll never know for certain.

I personally think it's noteworthy that the "second" spoiler that RS got was only after snapchat proved the first spoiler wrong and that forced him to go back to his sources. When he did he found that his original source believed the original information but that source had been lied to and believed the lie. Had snapchat not proved the original spoiler wrong we could all be still expecting an ending that both proposals were rejected and that Kaitlyn left single. Perhaps Nick would also believe this today.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:35 am

Continue discussion here:
thread 6

Sue, I brought your recent post to the new thread for discussion.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle