SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 Empty Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:51 pm

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Too bad a petition can't be started: Nick Chicks who want more for Nick: Say no to love on Reality TV.
I don't really consider myself a Nick Chick, but I would sign it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:06 am

Nick was all about the love tonight.........for JJ, Tanner and Ben H. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:06 am

Nick gave all of himself to this show the 1st and the 2nd time. He gave too much for that little he got in return. If we are to believe in the manipulation, edit, lies and unreal expectations that this show produces, I wish Nick to be clear of that. Also as "a fan", I prefer he doesn't dedicate his time the "non-fans", who want nothing more than to see him for the third time, not only to scream how right they were all along, but to pick on him one more time. And if I get Nick at all, I would guess he has had enough of the bullying for a lifetime. So, no Bach support from me.

Moving on to the other topic ... how does our Island come along?

And talking about SM ... I must agree with Nick, Tanner is the only one who made me laugh this season ... especially with his comments upon Nick's arrival. He so ignored Nick... so ignored. cantstopl It just proves our golden boy is "too hot to handle too cold to hold" ... but everyone want a piece of him. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:07 am

@Longhornfan wrote:

@GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped..

I'd be happy if he was the next lead. It would be a very intense season.  
GA, that is interesting that your highlighted word is intense, when describing a Nick season.  In a short clip from GMA, Kaitlyn was asked to describe in one word her remaining guys.  She struggled mightily trying to find a word to describe Nick but finally came up with the word intense.

snipped..

Sorry, I am late to this discussion, but what words did she use to describe the other guys?

I remember during Sean's season when people where still on the AshLee train...before she derailed...he did and interview with, I believe it was People, where they did a similar word association. When I read that Sean described her as organized, I knew she was not the one. It didn't even matter what he described anyone else, just that it was not her.

Kaitlyn describing Nick as intense is like her describing him as interesting. Not horrid (like the above), but not exactly flattering or lovey dovey.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by yht11 Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am

I find it interesting how Kaitlyn is cautious and hesitant when describing Nick. I don't know if this interview has been discussed, but Kaitlyn uses the words "intellectual" and "nice" to describe him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9NNWAHbdFc

yht11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 am

^^ That has certainly been a trend when it comes to addressing Nick -- being cautious and hesitant

Back to top Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 Empty Questions Questions

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:11 am

happydays wrote:^^ That has certainly been a trend when it comes to addressing Nick -- being cautious and hesitant

Knowing that she described him as Intense makes me really doubt that she picked him, but who knows, might be reverse psychology.

What do you think of Shawn always calling Kaitlyn, "this girl" - He says, "I love this girl" and "I'm falling in love with this girl" - but she has a name. I think it is odd.

If she described Shawn as Babe, then is that how she feels or is she trying to throw people off?

Last but not least, does anyone think that could not be Shawn in the snapchat video? I'm sure it is but just wondering if this has been sleuthed or not.

I like Kaitlyn, I hope she never gets too high off the praise nor too low from the insults. It has to be hard to be in her position, I hope she finds a good relationship in the end. I almost wonder if she didn't pick anyone. They have showed zero of Shawn's personality, so I don't know what she sees in him, wish they showed more. Of course I love Nick, but watching them kiss is about all we've seen. Where are the relationships?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 am

In her latest periscope, it's pretty obvious it's Shawn. She ignored all the Nick questions, teased Shawn about making him cry ("oh he's fine), and even answered the SC question again with the Ryan Gosling comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:09 am

I'm scared for TopShelf -- just manage your expectations! I remember being so devastated last season...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:20 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nick was all about the love tonight.........for JJ, Tanner and Ben H. laugh out loud

It makes me so happy that these guys actually got to know him, instead of judging him based on a TV edit. Loved his tweet about (paraphrased) how he cared more about supporting his friends than about what random people on Twitter thought. The guy continues to impress me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:47 am

I think I've come around to realize it isn't him, and thanks for looking out for me Happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1