SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:56 pm

I had to change my avi to show Nick some love, so I hope I'm not copying anyone else. Lmk if I did!

Back to top Go down

MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Any NickChicks still want him to be with Kaitlyn now? I don't.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:12 pm

No I dont she is not worthy the trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:16 pm

sdmom wrote:Any NickChicks still want him to be with Kaitlyn now? I don't.

No, No and No!!!!

MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:17 pm

No we are united with this theme.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:18 pm

I love coming into read about nick, when the season is finish my next obsession is my avatar.  I will come around from time to time but when the new bachelor starts I wont be interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:43 pm

The funny thing about this show is how knowing the outcome affects your feelings about what you see along the way. I don't like the Kaitlyn I've seen who stirs up jealousy and enjoys it, who acts without caring who or what it affects, who doesn't seem to know her own mind or be in touch with her motivations, etc. Her crassness is annoying too.

But someone on this site asked earlier how we would feel about her if the spoiler was different. If she had supposedly chosen Nick, how would I be viewing her and her actions? Would I still mainly see the negatives? Or give them a pass and concentrate on positives. Without giving it a lot of thought, I'm just not sure.

I can say this - if she chose Nick and they both seemed happy, then she would seem to me to be a very different kind of person than the girl who would choose a Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:00 pm

I don't know how I feel about what has transpired so far on the show between N and K.

But I am happy they didn't end up together it wouldn't have worked. K from her sm postings is not settled in life to get married, she needs time to figure out what she truly wants.

Nick will be fine, he should just stay away from this franchise

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 36 1f49b  MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 36 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:10 pm

BKay wrote:The funny thing about this show is how knowing the outcome affects your feelings about what you see along the way. I don't like the Kaitlyn I've seen who stirs up jealousy and enjoys it, who acts without caring who or what it affects, who doesn't seem to know her own mind or be in touch with her motivations, etc. Her crassness is annoying too.

But someone on this site asked earlier how we would feel about her if the spoiler was different. If she had supposedly chosen Nick, how would I be viewing her and her actions? Would I still mainly see the negatives? Or give them a pass and concentrate on positives. Without giving it a lot of thought, I'm just not sure.

I can say this - if she chose Nick and they both seemed happy, then she would seem to me to be a very different kind of person than the girl who would choose a Shawn.

That is an interesting question. "the spoiler was different", meaning the spoiler said she chose Nick or the spoiler said she chose N but was wrong and indeed she chose S? Hope I don't confuse you!
If she had chosen Nick, I would still be concerned about her drinking, immature sm posting, etc etc. I would wonder if they are a good long term match. She probably would act differently if she was with Nick. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:57 pm

sdmom wrote:Any NickChicks still want him to be with Kaitlyn now? I don't.

MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 36 467856686_2151607361_the_answer_is_no_main_logo_xlarge_answer_2_xlarge

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 · 2h2 hours ago  Chicago, IL
Taking big risks are never easy, but when you have the love & support of family & friends it makes it possible. Thank you! #TheBachelorette

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Nutty your avatar says it all. Nick is my winner too.
No good comes out of life without taking big risk.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 36 1f49b  MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 36 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1