SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Please don't be the next bachelor Nick! Please, I like the island dictator idea much better. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Please don't be the next bachelor Nick!  Please, I like the island dictator idea much better. cantstopl

Could be anything.  Not everything revolves around the show giggling

He also started following a luxury site - Chi based.
I think it would be exciting if he got a contract to be the "face" of a product.  He has the lean body type that photographs well and clothes fit like a second skin.   Also, his facial profile is chiselled.

Never know Smiley

Link to the photographer's website
http://www.claybouttephoto.com/about

He is a fashion photog with international cred.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:00 pm

notarose wrote:Oooo, things are gettin' real interesting!

Caption:
Photo shoot with this guy today @nick_viall28 #chicago #TheBachelorette http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1032850799449192150_196872412

photo C801E4FF-6B28-4529-B1F8-1831BC998A15_zpsqkhmzrlg.jpg

He is pictured here with a Chi makeup artist and model.  Today he followed 3 people on IG: this woman, a pro photog who is also a model , and another makeup artist.
No clue what the shoot is for.  Suspense :uptonogood

I would love to see Nick with straight hair! Come on, Nick, don't disappoint me! Lol.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:10 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Please don't be the next bachelor Nick!  Please, I like the island dictator idea much better. cantstopl

I think it would be exciting if he got a contract to be the "face" of a product.  He has the lean body type that photographs well and clothes fit like a second skin.   Also, his facial profile is chiselled.

Never know Smiley

You are correct, but everything revolves around the bachelor, everything, please don't make me think in reality. Too close to the finale for that. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:

Never know Smiley

You are correct, but everything revolves around the bachelor, everything, please don't make me think in reality.  Too close to the finale for that. cantstopl
Oh, it that still on? yes  rofl
Meet you on the other side Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:34 pm

sdmom wrote:

Caption:
Photo shoot with this guy today @nick_viall28 #chicago #TheBachelorette http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1032850799449192150_196872412

He is pictured here with a Chi makeup artist and model.  Today he followed 3 people on IG: this woman, a pro photog who is also a model , and another makeup artist.

I would love to see Nick with straight hair! Come on, Nick, don't disappoint me! Lol.

His hair looks blown out (straight) in this pic, sdmom. Looking very handsome. Girl is pretty too...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:And this blog posting is also great...

https://heyimmaxthegirl.wordpress.com/2015/07/19/why-im-teamnick-and-you-should-be-too/

I love every word she says!!!

I LOL at this.... You may prefer that hunk of man-meat with the snap-on hair named Shawn.

You mean Alf?
(Ok I will give my self a time out for mentioning this in Nick thread)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:44 pm

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Caption:

His hair looks blown out (straight) in this pic, sdmom.  Looking very handsome.  Girl is pretty too...

He can blow his hair out straight for the photo shoot but I would really like his curls back. JMO

I feel sick when I think about the finale...Nick deserves so much better. We can't get to that island soon enough.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:48 pm

I like his curls too!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:51 pm

notarose wrote:

Never know Smiley

I so agree with this.  I think he would make a great model.  He does have the perfect body and he is just all around cute!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Gooo Nick!

Glad to see him taking advantage of opportunities that come his way. He deserves it after all he has been through and why not? He's got the look!

Can't wait to see what great things will come Nick's way. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I like his curls too!
Me too Smiley  ... but curly or not, bearded or not, clothed or not, I'm fanning on all incarnations of Nick cheerleader

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1