SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

worthit - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:08 am

I think that Fleiss and Millsy are always complaining on Twitter that their show is passed up repeatedly for a Reality TV Emmy award. If they truly want any shot at that type of award...they should choose Nick for the next Bachelor.  Sure, he is controversial, but so are most news worthy things.  He is one of the most real contestants to ever have graced the Bachelor mansion and would bring something new to the show that might just give them the honors they crave.  

Nick is well spoken, intelligent and an excellent spokesperson for some of the media's best hot topics like sex and feminism.  He would reach the more mature and educated part of the nation.  Draw in new viewers and bring back those that are sick of the fake, stereotypical caveman ideology that so plagues this franchise.  If I were Fleiss and Millsy (or better yet, their boss), I'd stop trying to win accolades with the same broken formula.  If it hasn't worked in the past ten years, what makes them think it will change without a different game plan.  I'd try something different.  Nick could be that refreshing change.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

worthit - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:48 am

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Well the curls rebelled it looks like and reclaimed their spot on Nick's head laugh out loud And um Nick is looking beyond ridiculously HOT. I know some aren't a fan of some of his tanks but he can pull them off in spectacular fashion as far as I am concerned.

I will take him with no shirt, tank top, t shirt, Henley , suit, unbutton pants it does not matter to me. He is really that Hot. : :fanningfan

I agree Good Post I prefer the curls but I would also take him with straight hair. Hugesmile

If he ever starts to feel blue I hope he knows this is the place to come for love. blowkiss
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:10 am

OnePromise wrote:I think that Fleiss and Millsy are always complaining on Twitter that their show is passed up repeatedly for a Reality TV Emmy award.  If they truly want any shot at that type of award...they should choose Nick for the next Bachelor.  Sure, he is controversial, but so are most news worthy things.  He is one of the most real contestants to ever have graced the Bachelor mansion and would bring something new to the show that might just give them the honors they crave.  

Nick is well spoken, intelligent and an excellent spokesperson for some of the media's best hot topics like sex and feminism.  He would reach the more mature and educated part of the nation.  Draw in new viewers and bring back those that are sick of the fake, stereotypical caveman ideology that so plagues this franchise.  If I were Fleiss and Millsy (or better yet, their boss), I'd stop trying to win accolades with the same broken formula.  If it hasn't worked in the past ten years, what makes them think it will change without a different game plan.  I'd try something different.  Nick could be that refreshing change.

When put like that, they best sign up Nick real quick!!! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:11 am

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Well the curls rebelled it looks like and reclaimed their spot on Nick's head laugh out loud And um Nick is looking beyond ridiculously HOT. I know some aren't a fan of some of his tanks but he can pull them off in spectacular fashion as far as I am concerned.

I will take him with no shirt, tank top, t shirt, Henley , suit, unbutton pants it does not matter to me. He is really that Hot. : :fanningfan

Hey the unbuttoned pants just assist in certain fantasies. We see Kaitlyn in a gown that is the equivalent on a bathing suit or less on top at the F3 rose ceremony, so who cares about some unbuttoned pants, he wasn't going commando or anything. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Hey the unbuttoned pants just assist in certain fantasies.  We see Kaitlyn in a gown that is the equivalent on a bathing suit or less on top at the F3 rose ceremony, so who cares about some unbuttoned pants, he wasn't going commando or anything. Hugesmile

He was just being patriotic after all Smiley. Plus it is better than the "man-spanks" we were subjected to last episode.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:34 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Hey the unbuttoned pants just assist in certain fantasies.  We see Kaitlyn in a gown that is the equivalent on a bathing suit or less on top at the F3 rose ceremony, so who cares about some unbuttoned pants, he wasn't going commando or anything. Hugesmile

He was just being patriotic after all Smiley. Plus it is better than the "man-spanks"  we were subjected to last episode.

Seriously, you just can't unsee those things either. Yuck!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 am

Please do not discuss any other contestants in a Fan thread in a negative manner.

Refer to Fan Forum Rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaeveMevitt/status/622908082755125249

photo DB8B200C-2D2A-4395-AE5E-CB280E955A7F_zpsszt6mtxw.jpg

Happy Monday everyone Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:32 pm

http://www.bustle.com/articles/98186-6-times-bachelorette-star-nick-viall-showed-he-was-a-great-guy-despite-his-bad-reputation

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Nick looks fantastic, like the smiles. I think he is good

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  worthit - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 52 1f49b  worthit - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:15 pm

I like Clint's shirt. laugh out loud Wonder if he drew it himself.

Nick looks really happy. I'm not worried about him at all when it comes to next week.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:22 pm

notarose wrote:http://www.bustle.com/articles/98186-6-times-bachelorette-star-nick-viall-showed-he-was-a-great-guy-despite-his-bad-reputation

Nick kissing Kaitlyn against that wall makes me feel a little light headed. :fanningfan Very very very hot. JMOAA.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1