SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jared-haibon-talks-kaityln-bristowe-sl*t-shaming

I got page not found error

Hit Home when you click on the post that NR put up.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Here's the People article about Jared (source:People.com)

He left The Bachelorette in tears after Kaitlyn Bristowe decided to send him home, but Jared Haibon isn't bitter about her decision.

"I know how hard of a day that was for both of us," the restaurant manager tells PEOPLE. "There were parts of me that wanted to go back and pull a romantic gesture like Heath Ledger walking down the bleachers in 10 Things I Hate About You, but that's not the way it works here. There were three other guys after me. Kaitlyn and I had a wonderful connection, but it just wasn't as strong as the others."

So Haibon says he understands the reasons behind Bristowe's decision to have sex with contestant Nick Viall during the show. "My relationship with Kaitlyn was different than her relationship with Nick. Theirs is much more intense and passionate in terms of physicality. If we were in that moment, it would be very hard not to explore and further our relationship, and that's what they did. We're all adults here."

As far as the hateful online criticism the incident elicited? "Kaitlyn doesn't deserve any sort of criticism," Haibon says. "She treated every relationship differently, and that's what she should have done."

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Thanks! Jared is very mature and gracious!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Nick favorited Kaitlyn's latest IG post today. That is the first of Kaitlyn's posts that he has favorited. He also favorited Carly Waddell and Becca Tilley's most recent posts. They are positive quote postings and if someone could bring them over, that would be awesome.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Hypothetical question here, but how would everyone feel if Kaitlyn actually did chose Nick as her f1? Would it change your opinion of her?

I know I've been doggin' her a bit because I couldn't understand how she could treat, Nick, a friend, like she has. To me, the edit has all been Shawn in my face as f1, which gets in my head a bit, because the obvious is never a reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Max64 wrote:Hypothetical question here, but how would everyone feel if Kaitlyn actually did chose Nick as her f1?  Would it change your opinion of her?  

I know I've been doggin' her a bit because I couldn't understand how she could treat, Nick, a friend, like she has.  To me, the edit has all been Shawn in my face as f1, which gets in my head a bit, because the obvious is never a reality.

From me: No. How I feel about her is irrelevant of the men.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Would she behave the same way she does if she chose Nick? I will still be concerned about some of her behaviors (immature sm, drinking too much) and question if the relationship would last.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:33 pm

I would still think that she is impulsive... Or the positive way to put that is "in the moment".  But, I would find her SM behavior much more forgiving because she would not just be defending herself, but also Nick and their relationship.  Plus in the long run, Nick's cool, calm and collected way to respond to the negatively will eventually rub off on her.  Those types of things take a lifetime.  

Plus, what about her is really all that bad? Why are we thinking that she is not a good fit for Nick?  If he chose her and she him, than I would completely be on their team.  It surely would explain a lot of the inconsistencies that I have seen between the edit, her post season behavior and what Nick's friendship supposedly ment to her.  

If she actually chose Nick than all the things we have been interpreting as Kaitlyn being cold and heartless to Nick, would have been to keep her love story ending a surprise instead of to ignore and distance herself from him.  And we would actually have been watching an "amazing" love story on our screens.  Because they have shown a much better love story for Nick and Kaitlyn than for teamShawn. Actually the snapchat has allowed them to do that if she chose Nick.

We all keep saying that Kaitlyn's attitude towards Nick changed with the snapchat release. IMO, that could be because it needed to in order for the fake spoiler to be believable. If she was with Shawn, there is no way that she could even be that nice to Nick without raising suspicion. So she had to act like she was distancing herself from Nick. Just thoughts for my crazy one in a million theory.

Last edited by OnePromise on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:35 pm

No, it would not. That is why I am so happy she didn't choose him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Max64 wrote:Hypothetical question here, but how would everyone feel if Kaitlyn actually did chose Nick as her f1?  Would it change your opinion of her?  

I know I've been doggin' her a bit because I couldn't understand how she could treat, Nick, a friend, like she has.  To me, the edit has all been Shawn in my face as f1, which gets in my head a bit, because the obvious is never a reality.

For me personally, I wouldn't change my opinion.
I really think who she is as a person is the reason for her behavior and why she didn't choose Nick, not because she tossed a coin or chose the wrong guy.
If by some crazy reason she did choose Nick and her behavior was the same as it has been I would still feel the same about her and not want her for Nick, not longterm.
I think that Nick deserves someone who makes him a priority and not an option.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:40 pm

No it would not change. I am glad she did not chose him, I hope when he return home he has someone waiting for him with a bottle of champane on a song on the downlow especially Love with no Limits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:43 pm

I think so, because my biggest problem with her has been her re-writing history and downplaying her connection with Nick. She also allows super negative comments about Nick through on Periscope, while defending anything said about Shawn or herself. I have no problem with her thinking that Shawn is the better fit for her, but I just hate it when people diminish or mock a previous relationship to make a current one work. Especially when Nick was such a good friend to her about the two bachelorettes thing. However, if she was actually with Nick and this was all just a super elaborate foiler, of course that would change things.

There are other things she has done (the drinking, the roofie joke, making Ben feel like an outsider) that make me not love her as much as I did back when the season started...but, to me, those are just signs of immaturity, not lack of compassion (like the Nick stuff indicates).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1