SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:45 pm

notarose wrote:I'm good with whatever he does during or after the season.  It's his life and he needs to stay true to himself.
Smiley
I'm just a bystander...with lots of opinions giggling  ... and snoopy.
MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 61 3806527698 :yes: bestbud! I agree 2pop

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Nick will be fine. :Nod: He is fine.
His sm stuff shows happiness and involvement in all kinds of regular good living kind of stuff.
No matter what is shown on Monday--it is over 8 weeks later. That reality is over.
Hopefully the 3 involved will remember this at ATFR and they all can move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Even though I don't appreciate Kaitlyn messing with people's minds the way she has, I do like that she apparently acknowledged that they had something special and she loved him. At least he shouldn't feel like he was delusional this time. I just hope she doesn't try to take that back during ATFR.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:53 pm

IA but she hasn't been consistent with what we are watching and her interpretation or confirmation of it. She has been back peddling and trying to re-write the story between her and nick, so I won't be surprised if she takes it back that she loved him.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 61 1f49b  MichelleMoney - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 61 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:44 pm

There is nothing she can say to make it better now to soften the blow Nick took. At least at the time she told him she loved him but her heart was with someone else. I believe it came down to lifestyles and she felt she fit in with Shawns lifestyle more. Although she will probably say after the finale she has learned what true love is, Shawn has been willing to look past her former relationships and love her in spite of everything.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:48 pm

At the MTA she said Nick coming on the show was a joke. Right. And did she also say her giddiness with him was nervousness.

Nick is double the winner to be free of the last two leads, I want him to have his Bella talisman and just say he wishes them well on Monday. Even if I do think she deserves to be called on her lying.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:This makes me so sad.....  :tissuebox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3170964/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-dumps-Bachelorette-runner-gets-one-knee-dramatic-finale.html

'He started his speech and got emotional a few seconds in,' a source told the magazine. 'Kaitlyn grabbed his hand and let him keep going, and he thought that was the sign he needed to propose.

'She told him they have something special and she loves him. But she said her heart was with someone else.'

According to Us Weekly, Kaitlyn then tried to get the reject to stay and talk to her, but he was not having it.

'He was like, “What the f***?” He told her, “I need to go, and you need to go be with the other person.” There was nothing left to say,' the source claims.

I really like that response. That's exactly what he said in the beginning. If he's not the one, he doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't want him. At that very moment, he probably had a flash back to all the flirting, sex, and probably more sex, and realized exactly where he stood with her. I hope that is how it ended, with him leaving after he said that because really, there wasn't anything left to say, it was all understood.

As many have already posted, he is happier then ever. He has no regrets, he tried, which is better than what if.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:22 pm

On the outside chance Nick or family/friend sees this, bringing it forward:
Shout out to Nick:
Have Bella draw a little mouth zippered on your hand like a bracelet around your wrist.
Whenever Chris Manson asks you a pointed question during the ATFR, take your finger and rub the bracelet drawing.
It will be a shout out to BBF. Our secret code, Nick!
It will give you a 3 sec pause to refigure your thoughts. A pause button!
Remember--it's better to be happy than right. Your fans want you happy. Screw the right. Keep it zippered Nick!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:36 pm

YES KASHA!! Oh, I hope he is reading this!!

Everyone remember.....this was over 2 months ago. Nick is fine now.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Wow Kasha, Bellisimo sad

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:YES KASHA!! Oh, I hope he is reading this!!

Everyone remember.....this was over 2 months ago. Nick is fine now.

Remember also within a few days after the ending he tweeted "Everything is Cool" which acknowledges he knew the risk and took it and was okay with the outcome even though it maynot have turned out like he wanted. Hopefully he will find a lovely woman soon who will love him totally and build a family with him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:This makes me so sad.....  :tissuebox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3170964/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-dumps-Bachelorette-runner-gets-one-knee-dramatic-finale.html

'He started his speech and got emotional a few seconds in,' a source told the magazine. 'Kaitlyn grabbed his hand and let him keep going, and he thought that was the sign he needed to propose.

'She told him they have something special and she loves him. But she said her heart was with someone else.'

According to Us Weekly, Kaitlyn then tried to get the reject to stay and talk to her, but he was not having it.

'He was like, “What the f***?” He told her, “I need to go, and you need to go be with the other person.” There was nothing left to say,' the source claims.

I really like that response. That's exactly what he said in the beginning. If he's not the one, he doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't want him. At that very moment, he probably had a flash back to all the flirting, sex, and  probably more sex, and realized exactly where he stood with her. I hope that is how it ended, with him leaving after he said that because really, there wasn't anything left to say, it was all understood.

As many have already posted, he is happier then ever. He has no regrets, he tried, which is better than what if.

Yes, Yes, Yes!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1