SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:summer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 63 88bfa25c982128cb84a8fe645d39bf31_zpsrqkfyvup

Shawn, Nick Or No one

Thanks LB Hugesmile

He looks so damn HAWT :sprinklehearts I know when we first saw the pic. of him trying on the suit with the designer with him. I bet that Nick did not have to pay for that suit . I really think there is something going on that he might start modeling .

I would just love it if he knew and read this thread that he has such die hard fans that just love him the way he is.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

summer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:At the MTA she said Nick coming on the show was a joke. Right. And did she also say her giddiness with him was nervousness.

Nick is double the winner to be free of the last two leads, I want him to have his Bella talisman and just say he wishes them well on Monday. Even if I do think she deserves to be called on her lying.

I personally don't want him to wish them well. I think he can still be maintain a sense of tact without having to say he wishes them well. He can reiterate his feelings were real, he doesn't regret doing it, thanks for letting him come on, goodbye as far as I am concerned. Should take up 2 minutes and then he and his hotness can venture out to hang out with Julie B or maybe he can bring some family out with him to let loose with!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:21 pm

sdmom wrote:I know FRC happened weeks ago, but we will all watch it for the first time next Monday, so I still am sad. However, I have to say, from the little preview we see, he was so very handsome! Can't wait to see how he looks in ATFR!
BTW, can someone bring forward the photo of him from July 4 where he was on a boat surrounded by a group of women? That woman next to him looks very much like JB. I wonder if one of the reasons it didn't work out was the long distance?

summer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 63 Image
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:34 pm

I think he will wish them well because that's the kind of guy he is. IMO he would sincerely mean it.

Can anyone see the pic posted by mysthelma?

ETA: I think it was sleuthed that it wasn't JB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:34 pm

^ Nope, no can see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:34 pm

whit90 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:summer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 63 88bfa25c982128cb84a8fe645d39bf31_zpsrqkfyvup

Shawn, Nick Or No one

Thanks LB  Hugesmile

He looks so damn HAWT :sprinklehearts  I know when we first saw the pic. of him trying on the suit with the designer with him. I bet that Nick did not have to pay for that suit . I really think there is something going on that he might start modeling .

I would just love it if he knew and read this thread that he has such die hard fans that just love him the way he is.

Yup, every "salty," sarcastic, sincere, genuine trait about him!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES Nick I will marry you!!!!! I know you aren't asking me and never will but someone needs to be smart here and since two recent gals couldn't see past their "jocks of no trades" I will step up to the plate and deliver the sane and ONLY answer to a marriage proposal from you which is HELL FREAKING YES!!!!!!! Looking the way he does above, I would probably tackle him with giddiness before he could even ask the question though! laugh out loud.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:35 pm

No I can't see the picture

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Shawn, Nick Or No one

Thanks LB  Hugesmile

He looks so damn HAWT :sprinklehearts  I know when we first saw the pic. of him trying on the suit with the designer with him. I bet that Nick did not have to pay for that suit . I really think there is something going on that he might start modeling .

Yup, every "salty," sarcastic, sincere, genuine trait about him!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES Nick I will marry you!!!!! I know you aren't asking me and never will but someone needs to be smart here and since two recent gals couldn't see past their "jocks of no trades" I will step up to the plate and deliver the sane and ONLY answer to a marriage proposal from you which is HELL FREAKING YES!!!!!!! Looking the way he does above, I would probably tackle him with giddiness before he could even ask the question though! laugh out loud.

Monica love this! cantstopl :yougogirl: :fingersarecrossed he says yes. Nick deserves someone that loves him like you we do!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Shawn, Nick Or No one

Thanks LB  Hugesmile

rotfl rofl rotfl :yougogirl:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Shawn, Nick Or No one

Thanks LB  Hugesmile

rofl
Love your acceptance "speech"!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think he will wish them well because that's the kind of guy he is. IMO he would sincerely mean it.

Can anyone see the pic posted by mysthelma?

ETA: I think it was sleuthed that it wasn't JB.

I won't be surprised regarding the bold but IF he doesn't I won't think anything bad of it.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote: YES Nick I will marry you!!!!! I know you aren't asking me and never will but someone needs to be smart here and since two recent gals couldn't see past their "jocks of no trades" I will step up to the plate and deliver the sane and ONLY answer to a marriage proposal from you which is HELL FREAKING YES!!!!!!!

Love the bolded! It really is the only sane and smart answer to a proposal by Nick!:yes: I agree :yougogirl: yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1