SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

worthit - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I know I am the odd one out, but I am just going to be thankful that it is over and he is done with her.

If this is the best foiler ever, I just don't know how much I will be able to truly support K&N as a couple. I think she is a self-centered, little twit, who was so mean to him during filming, I don't care if she chose him, she is unworthy IMO.

I think you are in the majority when it comes to being thankful this soon will be over and Nick is free! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

worthit - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by beader Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I know I am the odd one out, but I am just going to be thankful that it is over and he is done with her.

If this is the best foiler ever, I just don't know how much I will be able to truly support K&N as a couple. I think she is a self-centered, little twit, who was so mean to him during filming, I don't care if she chose him, she is unworthy IMO.

I would love to see a huge foiler, just for the sake of seeing a huge foiler. But I would have to undergo a big adjustment to actually accept K as good for Nick.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I think you are in the majority when it comes to being thankful this soon will be over and Nick is free! :Nod:

Ladies, I'm with you... and I didn't even watch the season. giggling Reading about it has been stressful enough!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Count me in! I don't want her to choose him.
You know, even though I am in the never f1 club, but it's actually a good thing, because if I root for a couple and then they break up a few months later, I thin it's ever worse than being a f2/f3 fan.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:23 pm

beader wrote:

I would love to see a huge foiler, just for the sake of seeing a huge foiler.  But I would have to undergo a big adjustment to actually accept K as good for Nick.

Please please, don't wish for huge foiler... a winning foiler would just encourage them! no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:27 pm

sdmom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

You know, even though I am in the never f1 club, but it's actually a good thing, because if I root for a couple and then they break up a few months later, I thin it's ever worse than being a f2/f3 fan.

I somehow fell for Emily and Jef. It was ugly. It was actually more fun to not believe in Des and Chris and be wrong and happily surprised as they made it and are my second favorite, JP and Ash are still king and queen for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Just thinking…. I’m wondering what interaction Sharleen and Nick have had since she met with K and SWSNBN a while back. I know Sharlene is friends with SWSNBN, but I imagine and believe that she would have Nick’s back, even if just passively, with those ladies. I wonder if she spoke with Nick after that meeting and what she said to him. I hope it was supportive and helped him move on.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:26 am

I am saddened by the fact that some would not be happy for Nick and Kaitlyn if they are together and it all was a huge foiler.  Because shouldn't we as Nick's fans support his decision?  If they are still together and "giddy" with each other, it means that they have been working together this whole time...since the FRC.  And have been making a great team to keep this a secret the whole time.  It would also mean that their relationship was so undeniable that the producers had to make up this huge spoiler just to hide it. That would mean they were pretty in love with each other and possibly the edit shows Kaitlyn negative with Nick just to throw viewers off. Wasn't there an article that said Kaitlyn was mad that the edit did not show how much she really loved her F1? If she chose Nick, that would mean that she was not happy with how they portrayed her and him. The edit is a powerful thing. I just want Nick to be happy and if Kaitlyn does that... I stand behind them.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:00 am

OnePromise wrote:I am saddened by the fact that some would not be happy for Nick and Kaitlyn if they are together and it all was a huge foiler.  Because shouldn't we as Nick's fans support his decision?  If they are still together and "giddy" with each other, it means that they have been working together this whole time...since the FRC.  And have been making a great team to keep this a secret the whole time.  It would also mean that their relationship was so undeniable that the producers had to make up this huge spoiler just to hide it.  That would mean they were pretty in love with each other and possibly the edit shows Kaitlyn negative with Nick just to throw viewers off.  Wasn't there an article that said Kaitlyn was mad that the edit did not show how much she really loved her F1?  If she chose Nick, that would mean that she was not happy with how they portrayed her and him.  The edit is a powerful thing.  I just want Nick to be happy and if Kaitlyn does that... I stand behind them.

Smiley  I support Nick's happiness in whatever form that manifests.
My presence here is more archeologist - sifting through the edit & SM for treasure vs nada.  It's fun, challenging, and sometimes frustrating.  It's separate from the real life man, Nick, and his foray into the love realm.  There, I am mere spectator.  I've never seen him as "a character". .. just an admirable guy who was twice on TV.  The "Nick effect" for me has been a refresher course in compassion and empathy. I want him, a stranger, to find and have and hold the one who fills him with joy.  He knows best.
I stand behind whoever he stand with.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:15 am

I personally wish N&K were together. Pretty much loved their interactions all season. Kind of wish I was unspoiled so I could have enjoyed it more and I may go unspoiled next season.

And I agree that whoever he's with in the future, I definitely stand behind it so long as she treats him well Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:45 am

sdmom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I agree....I've never had my favorite get to F1 but on flip side if they did get chosen only to later break up I imagine it would be even worse.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I somehow fell for Emily and Jef.  It was ugly.  It was actually more fun to not believe in Des and Chris and be wrong and happily surprised as they made it and are my second favorite, JP and Ash are still king and queen for me.

You are not alone who fell for Emily & Jef. bestbud!
But I was right about Des & Chris, I knew he's the best fit for her, but i did worry during the Finale that Brooks may come out from the bush. cantstopl

I don't care my fav of the season is F1/2/3/4... or even F10, I want to see a real LOVE STORY, but I haven't got to see in 2 Bachelorette seasons in a row!!! Redfacemad Redfacemad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1