SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:13 am

happygolucky wrote:Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 67 Nik1_b10
Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 67 Nik2_b10
Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 67 Nik3_b10
Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 67 Nik4_b10

Have the last two above photos been there the whole time, I've just remember seeing the first two initially. Ugh the limo photos are crushing my soul right now. :tissuebox I assume that is AFTER the FRC. If that was BEFORE FRC then I won't be able to handle the AFTER shots for sure.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:31 am

Okay Nick Chicks, just repeat all Monday night, Nick is fine and he is better off. I just can't want for him to be with the self-centered twit. It maybe hard to watch, but I think seeing that she would let him go through all this when he thought she at least cared for him as a friend was probably what he needed to really walk away knowing he could do nothing more.

I hope this opens his eyes to what might be waiting right in front of him. I never understood his fascination with Kaitlyn, except with her "spontaneity" she was the anti-Andi. I used to think she was funny, but she certainly isn't that bright and she is pretty, but in not as gorgeous as some of the other woman on her season or JPG's. Once her humor was lost with all the drama, all appeal went away in my eyes. Hopefully in Nick's too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:52 am

A fan comment on Nick's latest IG
@mamaalix
Alright, so here's my issue with you @nick_viall28 the way you know how to treat a woman. You're a man, you can tell by the way you GRAB and cradle the cheek, and just want to show your affection, and it's not clingy, it's sexy and confident... I'm literally going to just be single forever because I won't be able to find me a "Nick"... Thanks for making me lose hope, maybe you could teach classes? I'll pay for all my potential dates. ;)

Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:42 am

I hope Nick reads that tweet and takes it to heart.^^^^^  I am so bummed he has to see Kaitlyn, Shawn and super smug CH on Monday.  I cannot wait for Tuesday so this is over.  Sending loads of wishes for much happiness to come Nicks way......
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:23 am

'Bachelorette' Finale Sneak Peek Will Totally Change Your Opinion of Nick Viall

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/188324/bachelorette_finale_sneak_peek_will?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=rss&utm_content=tv_rssfeed

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:39 am

Nick seem sad in that last fan pic some one posted with her dad. My heart is heavy and sad for him, he is about re-Iive the proposal and the himliation if his rejection with viewers. It doesn't help with sm hating and some practically happy about his heartbreak. I am almost in  tears for him. He new usweekly article says there is a lot of sadness but he has moved. I really. Hope he has

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 67 1f49b  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:26 am

mysthelma wrote:Nick seem sad in that last fan pic some one posted with her dad.
I don't see Nick sad, maybe not as pleased as he might be in the evening with some girl, but not sad, maybe he was just sleepy, annoyed with whatever situation or in a hurry ... As for him moving on ... I presume he did, some time ago, and I believe he feels even better today than he did 5 months ago. Fresh start.
OnePromise wrote:I am saddened by the fact that some would not be happy for Nick and Kaitlyn if they are together and it all was a huge foiler.
I don't see a room for a foiler, sorry OP, too many things direct me to think that the spoilers are correct and SC is just a confirmation to them all. If it would be a foiler, then I'd say "it isn't even funny/amusing" and if this would to be a foiler, I would seriously question N&K decisions and choices of "words".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 am

notarose wrote:'Bachelorette' Finale Sneak Peek Will Totally Change Your Opinion of Nick Viall

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/188324/bachelorette_finale_sneak_peek_will?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=rss&utm_content=tv_rssfeed

Finally got that video to work - thank you Notarose !!!  So adorable - so happy ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:58 am

When it comes right down to it, none of us know exactly the emotions Nick is feeling right now, including his family. However, his family's support this time around has been even more evident. Nick has tons of friends, in and outside of Bachelornation, visibility, a great job, a loving family, etc. He has a lot more than most people I know who are much older. He will be just fine.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:09 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:13 am

Wonder why Nick is going so early?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:16 am

They need several days to work them all up and mess with their minds?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1