SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BenH - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:38 pm

notarose wrote:bestbud!  Dare I say we have great taste in men.  Common threads - intellectual, risk-taking, creative, maverick/outlier, couldn't care less what people outside their family/friend circle think, not afraid to fail, quirky, family orientated, intense, cause minded, never trivial, and driven.
score Good Post :alltens: high five wine :yes: yes ... although must admit, this last week I'm really into Marie Curie, if I could pick among the dead... women rock ... but men do keep our lives interesting. Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

BenH - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wonder why Nick is going so early?

my guess is to visit with friends. i secretly hope he hooks up with JB if not for a long term thing, then just to clear out the cobwebs if you will and feel more poised about Monday.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:43 pm

SueSt wrote:
my guess is to visit with friends.  i secretly hope he hooks up with JB if not for a long term thing, then just to clear out the cobwebs if you will and feel more poised about Monday.
spitcoffee cantstopl confess, I had to look up what "cobweb" means, just to be sure I wasn't reading it wrong. Way to go Sue! Get the itch off ... better in private than on TV. BenH - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 69 2498057887

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:06 pm

happygolucky wrote:
notarose wrote:bestbud!  Dare I say we have great taste in men.  Common threads - intellectual, risk-taking, creative, maverick/outlier, couldn't care less what people outside their family/friend circle think, not afraid to fail, quirky, family orientated, intense, cause minded, never trivial, and driven.
score Good Post :alltens: high five wine :yes: yes ... although must admit, this last week I'm really into Marie Curie, if I could pick among the dead... women rock ... but men do keep our lives interesting. Hugesmile

I have separate list for women yes
Jane Goodall rocks Smiley for sure!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:
SueSt wrote:
my guess is to visit with friends.  i secretly hope he hooks up with JB if not for a long term thing, then just to clear out the cobwebs if you will and feel more poised about Monday.
spitcoffee cantstopl confess, I had to look up what "cobweb" means, just to be sure I wasn't reading it wrong. Way to go Sue! Get the itch off ... better in private than on TV. BenH - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 69 2498057887

You've got it Happy. Yes. yes bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:28 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
notarose wrote:@laurabelpro
@viallnicholas28 It was a pleasure meeting u today.. I'm the VirginAmerica services agent you met with today in Chgo. pic.twitter.com/1krHdmsoiN

photo 64E5A519-337D-4A3B-97E5-3DB08241FF1D_zpse76soqd8.jpg

Sex guy flies Virgin :uptonogood

Appropriate comes to mind!

:detective right arm - no more bracelets! No beaded ones from this season or the black leather one from last season.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Good catch, NR! I wonder if he will shave for ATFR?
I admire those who stay in Nick Fan thread only. I think I project too much of my own emotions into Nick so I feel he must feel sad, betrayed, upset, because that's how I feel after reading the newest US article. Then I feel I have to defend him, LOL! Because I feel even though many people don't like him, but it shouldn't diminish the hurt he must have felt. (See, projecting my own feeling again) At this rate, I think I will reach 3000 posts by next Tuesday morning! However, I know I can always come back and feel peaceful. group hug

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 pm

I'm on vacation and will watch the finale while I'm here. I think I just need to stay in the Nick fan forum until all this is over. I will get on my big girl panties at some point but not until Tuesday. I'm not excited about the K and S love story, I don't like what it sounds like K will allow to happen, I feel so sad having Nick pick out a ring for a woman that clearly has no clue what she is letting go. I don't like S.... I don't think he is attractive and his behavior makes him less so. If that is the person K chooses IMO she doesn't deserve N and all that he could bring to a relationship.

So I will stay where I feel most comfortable... with the Nick Chicks. And I hope Nick reads this thread because he has a lot of love here.  group hug
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:32 pm

I hope he knows about us Nick Chicks :cutesmile!:
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:50 am

@jansell_gretel
@viallnicholas28 caught you at @TheHudsonLA, where you heading later?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:05 am

I wonder who he was with at The Hudson. Wish she had taken photos!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:25 am

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:About that time..... CHI ✈️✈️LAX — Nick Viall (@viallnicholas28) July 24, 2015
Love that Nick is taking fans step by step through his journey via SM. First time ever a "contestant" has done so... groundbreaking.

I agree It is really kind of amazing to follow his journey and that he lets one do so.. no pretenses, just Nick in all his flawed glory.  beatingheart

notarose wrote:@laurabelpro @viallnicholas28 It was a pleasure meeting u today.. I'm the VirginAmerica services agent you met with today in Chgo. pic.twitter.com/1krHdmsoiN
Sex guy flies Virgin :uptonogood
giggling Very appropriate since that is probably more his speed anyway, despite how he is portrayed to be otherwise, he leads with his heart and the physical is just part of his love language, imo.  :Nod:

peggy0221 wrote:He looks tired, or worried, or sad? Upset
He does... probably a bit of all three. He is human after all and deserves happiness and love. Wish people could see that about him instead of villifying him for falling in love and acting human when his heart breaks.  sad

notarose wrote: Dare I say we have great taste in men.  Common threads - intellectual, risk-taking, creative, maverick/outlier, couldn't care less what people outside their family/friend circle think, not afraid to fail, quirky, family orientated, intense, cause minded, never trivial, and driven.
:Knight: Yes we do! We like men who don't need to be labeled or put in a box because they defy all stereotypes. Kinda think this is because we consider ourselves those kinds of women - the kind who defy stereotypes and also don't want or need to be labeled or put in a box. #justbeyourself #noboxes
high five bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1