SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 pm

I love the that t-shirt. Can't quite get the full inscription, is it tequila mocking bird?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 77 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 77 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:38 pm

mysthelma wrote:I love the that t-shirt. Can't quite get the full inscription, is it tequila mocking bird?

:yes:

photo 9260F0E1-4CFF-4923-8B7F-D29F35BF122E.png_zpscbz7fcca.jpeg

ALSO, Abby has more to say on her Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/AbbyDraper

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Dana posted this as a Twitter pic:

photo 24FBA364-7722-4E77-BBE5-7E4E639A6BAF.png_zpseb7uwqj4.jpeg

:uptonogood  
Love these bloggers!!!!!
#lustedit

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:46 pm

They are showing so much love for Nick.

I'm glad he's in a good place.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:40 pm

Dana is hilarious! Her recaps are just so deliciously snarky and I love that she supports Nick. Abby is great too - I think she's the only person on the planet who thinks that Nick is going to win. She said that if Nick doesn't win, she's going to pack her bags and move to Chicago so she can be with him, haha!

I'm glad that her high opinion of him still stands after meeting him Smiley

@AbbyDraper @viallnicholas28 omg omg what is he like in person? Nicer? Cuter in person?

Abby Draper ‏@AbbyDraper 3h3 hours ago
@Kaitlyns_Hair @viallnicholas28 he's a perfect gentleman. And a total babe.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:13 am

he's a perfect gentleman. And a total babe. LOVE it!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:19 am

I always thought Dana never liked Nick last season.. glad she's able to come around.

I'm also glad that Ali is able to come around too.. last season one minute LOVED Nick and was rooting for him, but the second Andi talked to Ali, she changed her tune and blasted Nick. I'm glad Ali is back on #TeamNick though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:34 am

You see they may have spoken to Nick and got to like him for the good human being that he is.  While SWNSNBS is a phony and is bitter and immature right now in her life.

Last edited by reason on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:40 am

california90 wrote:I always thought Dana never liked Nick last season.. glad she's able to come around.

I'm also glad that Ali is able to come around too.. last season one minute LOVED Nick and was rooting for him, but the second Andi talked to Ali, she changed her tune and blasted Nick. I'm glad Ali is back on #TeamNick though.

A lot of independent writers and bloggers are #teamnick .  I think it depends on which sources are read as to what impression prevails. Mainstream entertainment is aligned with the spoilers and touting Shawn... well not Nancy O'Dell & her female coworker who both openly announced themselves as #teamnick and think she chooses him. I posted that vid a while back.
There is much more diversity of opinion this season than the last time Nick was on the show.

Those that support him in the blogosphere are incredibly staunch in their support... like loyal soldiers.  The rise of the Amazonians.   No doubt what-so-ever about his character or motives. And many have killer humor!  Really great to see that happen for Nick.  Smiley
Positivity ... refreshing.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:46 am

california90 wrote:I always thought Dana never liked Nick last season.. glad she's able to come around.

I think she's always liked him - she wrote this "The first romantic date was with Andi and Nick who, apparently, has one fan and it’s me" in one of her recaps last year. I think she still snarked on him, but she snarks on everyone. You just can't take it personally with her.

I think Ali liked him too when she interviewed him, but was trying to make sure she didn't lose her sources and "friendship" with Andi, which is why she temporarily changed her tune. I imagine the GMA segment must have been awkward for her, having to sit next to her "dear friend"'s moral enemy, haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 am

notarose wrote:

A lot of independent writers and bloggers are #teamnick .  I think it depends on which sources are read as to what impression prevails. Mainstream entertainment is aligned with the spoilers and touting Shawn... well not Nancy O'Dell & her female coworker who both openly announced themselves as #teamnick and think she chooses him. I posted that vid a while back.
There is much more diversity of opinion this season than the last time Nick was on the show.

Those that support him in the blogosphere are incredibly staunch in their support... like loyal soldiers.  The rise of the Amazonians.   No doubt what-so-ever about his character or motives.  And many have killer humor!   Really great to see that happen for Nick.  Smiley
Positivity ... refreshing.
:yes: You said it perfectly, NR. It is indeed "refreshing" to see how may are supporting Nick. Usually it is more difficult to do this when someone is on their second season like Nick is but they are still supporting. And even more telling that those who are friends with Andi or seem fine with her are also Team Nick (Sharleen, Ali, etc). Glad he is surrounded by people who can think for themselves and stand by him. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:53 am

Dana has always been a fan of Nick she is always snarky though too. She wanted Andi to choose Nick last year as well. Her and Abbey love Nick this season also and strongly dislike the other guy ;)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1