SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:31 am

notarose wrote:Ali.
An example of history followed by forgiveness or at least a new start.
Obviously Nick and Ali now have something good between them. She has been fully and openly supportive of Nick and he has responded likewise with kindness. It seems neither finds need to live in the past.  
It speaks well of them both in the present and for the future of their friendship.

Very mature Smiley

I don't follow MeAndi all that closely but I thought at the beginning of this season she kind of dumped on Nick. Didn't she say , "run Kaitlyn run"? I hope they (N and A) have gotten to a better place. I always thought N was accepting of A but A seemed to still be angry
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:38 am

Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:Ali.
An example of history followed by forgiveness or at least a new start.
Obviously Nick and Ali now have something good between them. She has been fully and openly supportive of Nick and he has responded likewise with kindness. It seems neither finds need to live in the past.  
It speaks well of them both in the present and for the future of their friendship.

Very mature Smiley

I don't follow MeAndi all that closely but I thought at the beginning of this season she kind of dumped on Nick. Didn't she say , "run Kaitlyn run"? I hope they (N and A) have gotten to a better place. I always thought N was accepting of A but A seemed to still be angry

My above comment is about Ali F. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:55 am

Has there ever been a season where the "spoiled" f2 is so out in the open about being f2 and heading to the ATFR? Just seeing all of Nicks SM posts over the weekend he's making it very obvious he's single... I just don't remember a season where everything is so "out there"

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 am

Max64 wrote:Has there ever been a season where the "spoiled" f2 is so out in the open about being f2 and heading to the ATFR?  Just seeing all of Nicks SM posts over the weekend he's making it very obvious he's single... I just don't remember a season where everything is so "out there"

I think it's apropos. After all, SM is where it all began...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:07 am

I like that he is being ridiculous about it. K has spoiled it every chance she gets so Nick does not have to pretend.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 79 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 am

Love seeing Nick have fun and seems relaxed....no "pensive" tweets atleast so far.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1