SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Okay, if Ben H and Shawn were sharing a room in SA that only had one king size bed in it, then why do we assume that the king size bed was only meant for Shawn to sleep on?  Because, there is plenty of room on a king size bed to accommodate two grown men, and they would never even have to touch each other.

So, my guess is that when Kaitlyn decided to visit Shawn, and they got on the king size bed together, a cot was brought in for Ben H at that time.  And, that would mean that tptb were just accommodating Kaitlyn's unscheduled(?) visit to see Shawn.

The more that comes out about this season, the more bizarre it gets.  Honest to goodness, everyone not named Shawn Booth got royally screwed over by Kaitlyn and the producers this season.  It sounds like she DID NOT even try to be fair and honest with the other poor saps who didn't choose to leave on their own.  

I had actually hoped that Ian would call Kaitlyn out at the MTA, but it sounds like he decided that he wanted to try to clean up his image instead - by apologizing to her on national television.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Haha, I don't think two heterosexual men would sleep together on the same bed, no matter how big it was!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Haha, I don't think two heterosexual men would sleep together on the same bed, no matter how big it was!!

Okay, then Ben should have called dibs on the king size bed while Shawn was out on his date with Kaitlyn.  Then Shawn would have gotten the cot for him and Kaitlyn to spoon on.  cantstopl That seems fair to me.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Ben is too nice of a guy for this show

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:04 pm

"There were no after party hook-ups."

I don't understand how RS would even know that. That claim seems a little far-fetched.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:15 pm

1funnyfish wrote:"There were no after party hook-ups."

I don't understand how RS would even know that. That claim seems a little far-fetched.

I was thinking the exact same thing. More like 'nobody sent me any after party hook-up gossip this time.' Rolling Eyes

BachelorFamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:24 pm

He needs to get a new magic 8 ball.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 pm

BachelorFamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 14 CJz_5iUUAAEAo3I
Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05
Boys Tell All.. #TheBachelorette #bachelorfamily #bachelornation #mentellall
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:47 pm

MissB wrote:That's not fair at all. Getting the penthouse is better than sharing a room with someone and they are given the best bed and i get the worst. IMO

Very ancient history, but this reminded me that during Bach 10 (matt grant) where Shayne Lamas was basically cast by Fleiss as F1 (a failed attempt at changing up the model to hire an actress to seduce the Lead and "win" the show), she got an $8000 per night stunning private villa in Barbados and Amanda and Chelsea got crap rooms at some mid-range Marriott or other chain.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Pretty simple for me, there will be only two worthwhile segments at the MTA:

1. Bloopers
2. Finale Preview
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

In past after-parties, all of the hook-ups have been super obvious with everyone knowing (Zach/Kaitlyn, Sean/Jenna, possibly Chris Soules/Lucy, etc.). He probably does have sources at the party (like Clare), so I think he would know if someone had been openly making out at the party. It makes sense to me, since most of Kaitlyn's guys were on BIP anyways so the girls already had their chance. The only people that would have really hooked up would been Ben H or Ben Z, and they don't seem like the type.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

In past after-parties, all of the hook-ups have been super obvious with everyone knowing (Zach/Kaitlyn, Sean/Jenna, possibly Chris Soules/Lucy, etc.). He probably does have sources at the party (like Clare), so I think he would know if someone had been openly making out at the party. It makes sense to me, since most of Kaitlyn's guys were on BIP anyways so the girls already had their chance. The only people that would have really hooked up would been Ben H or Ben Z, and they don't seem like the type.

Right, but he doesn't know what happened at the hotel, or what happened after the after-party. RS has no idea about hotel hook-ups - unless his sources are cast members.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill