SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:With Becca you never know if she's being serious or sarcastic.  And personally after seeing some of her and K's actions the last few days, even if she's being serious, I'm not sure I buy what she's selling.  Her idea of good and mine may be very far apart.  Kind of like K thinking anything about this mess of a season is refreshing.  But, these are JMHO...I know all don't agree!   giggling
Becca seems to be Becca's worst enemy. JMO. Would be good for her to fade away.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Awww, I like Becca and always have. She is a great girl. Different strokes for different folks. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:19 pm

She's like the proudest member of Bachelor nation. Her life is forever changed.  giggling

makeupartist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:32 pm

I liked Becca last season.  I've grown rather tired of her (since the Chris' season ended) and K this season.  I was wanting a season of happy, silly, funny, snarky K...not the OTT mess, arguing and drama that we got.

I'm glad she seems happy now with Shawn.  I hope if they want to make it work and last, they do.  But I have no interest in keeping up with it unless they both settle down and quit acting like spoiled, bratty teenagers.  I didn't watch much of BIP last summer, but will give it a try this summer.  Will be nice to see some of the guys off this season get a chance to show who they are without being overshadowed by the Nick and Shawn drama that K never lets drop.  

The MTN is normally a snooze fest...but again, it'll be nice to see some of the guys shine and get to know them better, since we didn't get much other than Shawn and Nick.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:41 pm

^ This :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:45 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ If Kait and Shawn break-up, and let's face it this show has an awful track record, it will have nothing to do with Nick.  Sorry, he never should have done the show after seeing his family.  sad  Time for Nick to move on too.  JMO
I agree. Nick means nothing to the couple and the world doesn't revolve around him despite what he thinks and acts like. He should never of put his family through this again especially when it's obvious he did it for other reasons than Kait when he can go against what he said he felt with regards to sex. He made out that having sex with someone is more of a fiance stuff then th
is time around, it was anything but that even to the point that he only had one date with Kait and hit her bed. Gimme a break!!

So sick of him being on my tv. He needs to filter off to the background and carry on with his life OFF CAMERA!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:21 am

Aunties_Love wrote:***snipped***  Nick means nothing to the couple and the world doesn't revolve around him despite what he thinks and acts like.  He should never of put his family through this again especially when it's obvious he did it for other reasons than Kait when he can go against what he said he felt with regards to sex. ***snipped***
I don't see/hear Nick expressing any thoughts or act like he would matter to the F1 couple.
If that's some fans' opinion, that he might be part of the reason for the "potential" break-up, that's fans' opinion not Nick's.
And I don't see so obvious reason that Nick went on the show for some other reason than Kaitlyn.
Then again, I could question everyone's reason to be on TB.

Also I never read/heard Nick voicing to be against premarital sex, sex without love or sex without any kind of commitment. What I did hear from him and read from his article (he posted on Sean's blog) is that sex does have an emotional attachment (and repercussions) and that he would like that to be considered and not dismissed just because of the gender, as if "guys don't care, they just want to get laid".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:37 am

happygolucky wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:***snipped***  Nick means nothing to the couple and the world doesn't revolve around him despite what he thinks and acts like.  He should never of put his family through this again especially when it's obvious he did it for other reasons than Kait when he can go against what he said he felt with regards to sex. ***snipped***
I don't see/hear Nick expressing any thoughts or act like he would matter to the F1 couple.
If that's some fans' opinion, that he might be part of the reason for the "potential" break-up, that's fans' opinion not Nick's.
And I don't see so obvious reason that Nick went on the show for some other reason than Kaitlyn.
Then again, I could question everyone's reason to be on TB.

Also I never read/heard Nick voicing to be against premarital sex, sex without love or sex without any kind of commitment. What I did hear from him and read from his article (he posted on Sean's blog) is that sex does have an emotional attachment (and repercussions) and that he would like that to be considered and not dismissed just because of the gender, as if "guys don't care, they just want to get laid".
Nick made a HUGE l about having "fiance type stuff" meaning sex in the FD then being let go. He even went so far as to embarass Andi during the ATFR about it so yea, it did matter to him. It is his words that I am talking about and no one else's. IMO, Nick talks out of both sides of his face depending on how it suits him. Very sad but again, another character of his that I'd rather not see again and by means of that, don't want him on my tv ever again. Shame on him for putting his family through this for the 2nd time. If he puts them through it again in ANY form either by on the bette or bach, then it wouldn't surprise me if the family didn't back him again.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 am

Auntie ... let me express this way:
if Nick would say last year ... "you shouldn't had sex with me because you didn't love me" ... then I would understand the same way as you ...
but he stated somewhere along the line of ... "Why did you make fiance type stuff with ... if you didn't love me?" ...
to me that doesn't say he is against "sex without love" ... then the discussion why he asked that particular question is indeed debatable.

ETA: I would like to emphasize with the example above, that indeed Nick is very good with words, when he wants to be, so if some take that as being manipulative so be it, I don't necessarily agree with that, but I do believe he tried to make a point to SWSNBN ... maybe not to shame her, but to make her feel what he felt (hurt) ... because he didn't accuse her for using him (for sex) ... he asked her WHY she slept with him ... so the ball was in her court ... her answer would defined her ... and hers was "that's bellow the belt" ... so be it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:19 am

happygolucky wrote:Auntie ... let me express this way:
if Nick would say last year ... "you shouldn't had sex with me because you didn't love me" ... then I would understand the same way as you ...
but he stated somewhere along the line of ... "Why did you make fiance type stuff with ... if you didn't love me?" ...
to me that doesn't say he is against "sex without love" ... then the discussion why he asked that particular question is indeed debatable.

ETA: I would like to emphasize with the example above, that indeed Nick is very good with words, when he wants to be, so if some take that as being manipulative so be it, I don't necessarily agree with that, but I do believe he tried to make a point to SWSNBN ... maybe not to shame her, but to make her feel what he felt (hurt) ... because he didn't accuse her for using him (for sex) ... he asked her WHY she slept with him ... so the ball was in her court ... her answer would defined her ... and hers was "that's bellow the belt" ... so be it.
My point though, he did say about having sex is fiance stuff, then he was booted and he doesn't understand that.  That's my point.  He did have sex this time when fiance stuff wasn't involved at all so what the heck.  He speaks out of both sides of his mouth depending on what suits him at the time.
The other point though, he did embarass her on stage during the ATFR, to me that speaks to his character, and IMO, it's not good.

ETA: I do take it as being manipulative and the fact that Jillian Harris who has been through this process before has also picked up on it, speaks volumes for me too. She has seen or at least knows that there is more behind the scenes and is saying exactly what I personally thought/said during Nick's first season and for me it hasn't changed one bit.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:08 am

I'm not trying to change your mind Auntie, far from my intentions ...
I actually find it interesting, because I don't hold Nick's argumentative capability against him. I moved the rest in Nick's thread since this is about MTA.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:31 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm not trying to change your mind Auntie, far from my intentions ...

I actually find it interesting, because I don't hold Nick's argumentative capability against him.

I will say that much, when you have an interviewer and an interviewee or the politicians for better example ... you can say they are being manipulative and know how to weasel the conversation to their advantage ... great ... I say it too (and I've been around politics long enough, so maybe I'm too much of a cynic) ... it's the art of the communication ... but I can't blame them ... because if I'm being manipulated, it's on me ... in today's era ... when all the information is at my disposal, if I want it and look for it, being manipulated is my own doing.

Nick, when he has a discussion with someone, he plays a tennis match ... he's the one who serves ... it's up to his "opponent" to know how to strike back. Last year he served the lead her own medicine.
Most people get angry with Nick, because they are incapable to hit the ball once in their court.
Wimbledon is over. Novak & Serena won, the 2nd placed, Roger and Garbine can't blame the winners for their good performance, they had an equal chance ...
I get what you are saying cause my mind won't change with regards to Nick. I find him to be a manipulative sh!t disturber that relishes in making things hard for others. That is where he gets his joy from and to be honest, I am glad that Kait and Shawn do have their support network as there are far more fans in their favor than other wise and Nick is really taking another crunch on that front too. Again, Shawn did hear directly from Ron and others it seems as to who Nick is and who he can be so he was fore-armed with that so to speak so when Nick came on this season, it likely bothered the crap out of him that he would be that manipulative, mean and rude to the one person that Shawn was directly there for. I can totally understand how he could react. On the other hand, don't totally agree with how far he went but can understand it just the same. Now with Nick, he'd been to this game before so him saying he had no idea that Shawn and Kait would have a FD, that to me is a direct lie.

I had been around enough manipulative people in my life to totally despise that trait in others when I can see it and I saw it last season when Nick did all the behind the scenes crap on the guys and can see it this season. Just another reason why I REALLY have no time or patience for him to even be on my tv again.

In the long run, really hope that Kait and Shawn align themselves with the positive support groups/fans/family they can so they don't let the negativity seep in.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill