SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:43 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I liked Becca last season.  I've grown rather tired of her (since the Chris' season ended) and K this season.  I was wanting a season of happy, silly, funny, snarky K...not the OTT mess, arguing and drama that we got.

I'm glad she seems happy now with Shawn.  I hope if they want to make it work and last, they do.  But I have no interest in keeping up with it unless they both settle down and quit acting like spoiled, bratty teenagers.  I didn't watch much of BIP last summer, but will give it a try this summer.  Will be nice to see some of the guys off this season get a chance to show who they are without being overshadowed by the Nick and Shawn drama that K never lets drop.  

The MTN is normally a snooze fest...but again, it'll be nice to see some of the guys shine and get to know them better, since we didn't get much other than Shawn and Nick.

Thank you, LB! I really liked Kaitlyn and Becca last season, now I just want them to go away. This has been an awful season, sadly I am looking forward to BiP to maybe get some happy and fun. bestbud!

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped
I get what you are saying cause my mind won't change with regards to Nick.  I find him to be a manipulative sh!t disturber that relishes in making things hard for others.  That is where he gets his joy from and to be honest, I am glad that Kait and Shawn do have their support network as there are far more fans in their favor than other wise and Nick is really taking another crunch on that front too.  Again, Shawn did hear directly from Ron and others it seems as to who Nick is and who he can be so he was fore-armed with that so to speak so when Nick came on this season, it likely bothered the crap out of him that he would be that manipulative, mean and rude to the one person that Shawn was directly there for.  I can totally understand how he could react.  On the other hand, don't totally agree with how far he went but can understand it just the same.  Now with Nick, he'd been to this game before so him saying he had no idea that Shawn and Kait would have a FD, that to me is a direct lie.

I had been around enough manipulative people in my life to totally despise that trait in others when I can see it and I saw it last season when Nick did all the behind the scenes crap on the guys and can see it this season.  Just another reason why I REALLY have no time or patience for him to even be on my tv again.

In the long run, really hope that Kait and Shawn align themselves with the positive support groups/fans/family they can so they don't let the negativity seep in.

Aunties, I respect your right to your opinion. But you taught me a good lesson with Clare when I said she was narcissitic, that I am only seeing an edit on a tv show. Same is true for Nick. Feel free to hate him all you want, but I do find it funny that you do while having Chris Soule's smug grin as your avi. Did you hear that he admitted on the Dan Patrick show that he didn't love Whitney and had to propose to someone, but the engagement was fake? I don't think Whitney knew that at the time, so that is incredibly manipulative and IMO cruel. Maintaining said engagement during DWTS to get more votes, even more manipulative. So I respect your right to your opinion, but admit to me it seems odd when your avi is the current poster boy for manipulating the contestants on his season and all his fans. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:50 am

I think I'm looking forward to the 5 minute BIP promo more than any actual MTA content next week giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I liked Becca last season.  I've grown rather tired of her (since the Chris' season ended) and K this season.  I was wanting a season of happy, silly, funny, snarky K...not the OTT mess, arguing and drama that we got.

I'm glad she seems happy now with Shawn.  I hope if they want to make it work and last, they do.  But I have no interest in keeping up with it unless they both settle down and quit acting like spoiled, bratty teenagers.  I didn't watch much of BIP last summer, but will give it a try this summer.  Will be nice to see some of the guys off this season get a chance to show who they are without being overshadowed by the Nick and Shawn drama that K never lets drop.  

The MTN is normally a snooze fest...but again, it'll be nice to see some of the guys shine and get to know them better, since we didn't get much other than Shawn and Nick.

Thank you, LB!  I really liked Kaitlyn and Becca last season, now I just want them to go away.  This has been an awful season, sadly I am looking forward to BiP to maybe get some happy and fun.   bestbud!

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped
I get what you are saying cause my mind won't change with regards to Nick.  I find him to be a manipulative sh!t disturber that relishes in making things hard for others.  That is where he gets his joy from and to be honest, I am glad that Kait and Shawn do have their support network as there are far more fans in their favor than other wise and Nick is really taking another crunch on that front too.  Again, Shawn did hear directly from Ron and others it seems as to who Nick is and who he can be so he was fore-armed with that so to speak so when Nick came on this season, it likely bothered the crap out of him that he would be that manipulative, mean and rude to the one person that Shawn was directly there for.  I can totally understand how he could react.  On the other hand, don't totally agree with how far he went but can understand it just the same.  Now with Nick, he'd been to this game before so him saying he had no idea that Shawn and Kait would have a FD, that to me is a direct lie.

I had been around enough manipulative people in my life to totally despise that trait in others when I can see it and I saw it last season when Nick did all the behind the scenes crap on the guys and can see it this season.  Just another reason why I REALLY have no time or patience for him to even be on my tv again.

In the long run, really hope that Kait and Shawn align themselves with the positive support groups/fans/family they can so they don't let the negativity seep in.

Aunties, I respect your right to your opinion.  But you taught me a good lesson with Clare when I said she was narcissitic, that I am only seeing an edit on a tv show. Same is true for Nick.  Feel free to hate him all you want, but I do find it funny that you do while having Chris Soule's smug grin as your avi.  Did you hear that he admitted on the Dan Patrick show that he didn't love Whitney and had to propose to someone, but the engagement was fake?  I don't think Whitney knew that at the time, so that is incredibly manipulative and IMO cruel.  Maintaining said engagement during DWTS to get more votes, even more manipulative.  So I respect your right to your opinion, but admit to me it seems odd when your avi is the current poster boy for manipulating the contestants on his season and all his fans.  JMO.
No, I hadn't heard that about Chris. As I have had a lot of family issues lately including deaths in the family, etc, I hadn't been on here much this season till recently. Still trying to get caught up with things. Soon I might find another avi but it is what it is right now.

As far as my feelings on Nick, they go deeper than just an edited tv show. Going by his tweets, his attitude and other things. I admit, I might not understand his personality, but what I do get, I am not impressed with.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:[I get what you are saying cause my mind won't change with regards to Nick.  I find him to be a manipulative sh!t disturber that relishes in making things hard for others.  That is where he gets his joy from and to be honest, I am glad that Kait and Shawn do have their support network as there are far more fans in their favor than other wise and Nick is really taking another crunch on that front too.  Again, Shawn did hear directly from Ron and others it seems as to who Nick is and who he can be so he was fore-armed with that so to speak so when Nick came on this season, it likely bothered the crap out of him that he would be that manipulative, mean and rude to the one person that Shawn was directly there for.  I can totally understand how he could react.  On the other hand, don't totally agree with how far he went but can understand it just the same.  Now with Nick, he'd been to this game before so him saying he had no idea that Shawn and Kait would have a FD, that to me is a direct lie.

Ron is friendly with Nick post show and they have hung out together so I don't really think that he thinks that badly about him.

How exactly has Nick been mean and rude to Kaitlyn? Nick has been very supportive to her. If anything, he has been nicer to her than Shawn who told her she could be smarter and is constantly pulling a guilt trip on her about "the other guy". Her job as the Bachelorette is dating the other guy(s) and he can hardly blame Nick for his own insecurities and her blabbing to Shawn early on that he was the one.

Whatever happens between now and the AFTR, I think we will continue to see Nick bring more fans into the fold. Some will still hate him no matter what, but there are plenty of others who are coming around. The final couple will no doubt get plenty of love but I will be curious to see how Shawn handles himself at the AFTR and post show. So far he has acted like a bully towards Nick who he can see is his only competition. Once he wins, we will see if he can act like a gracious winner and put all this behind him.

As for the MTA, I will be curious to see what the other guys have to say about what they have been seeing on their screen. Usually, these things follow the party line in support of the final couple, but this has been such a weird season that I am curious if we will see get to hear about some more of what went on during the show that they were aware of and how it compares to what they see now. We know that Ben is scheduled to talk more about the visit to his and Shawn's room by Kaitlyn and what went on that night. Eventually, we usually get to the root of the matter and no doubt we will this year as well. Kaitlyn is so good at spilling the beans, I don't think she will be able to help herself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:41 pm

I am really interested in 2 things for the MTA...

One, how will they spin Ben H and whether he will be heavily promoted as Bachelor. I have mixed feelings about him as Bachelor. In truth, I think I'd like to watch Nick as Bachelor. Good tv.

Two, how will the other guys discuss Nick being on their season. Which would play into whether or not they would be promoting Nick as a Bachelor option.

The preview shows Ian down on his knees in front of K. Is there going to be a big apology? God, I hope not. He spoke the truth, afterall.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:00 pm

I had no problem with what Ian said to Kaitlyn. The problem is what he said leading up to it in ITMs and his limo exit. He made himself look like a total douche now he has to do damage control by sucking up to her. MTA is going to be a snooze.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:34 pm

I will be interested in what Ben H. has to say as well, mainly because by the sounds of things that night in SA was really awkward and he basically knew he was spinning his wheels. Yet on their FD he went on and on about how Kaitlyn's never disappointed him etc. His little speech just wasn't believable at all considering everything. If they elaborate on the events of that night then how are we to believe he was seriously in the running or falling in love with Kaitlyn? The last couple of episodes of Ben and Kaitlyn just seem like a bad play. Doesn't make Ben look genuine either IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:36 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I had no problem with what Ian said to Kaitlyn. The problem is what he said leading up to it in ITMs and his limo exit. He made himself look like a total douche now he has to do damage control by sucking up to her. MTA is going to be a snooze.

True.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I am really interested in 2 things for the MTA...

One, how will they spin Ben H and whether he will be heavily promoted as Bachelor. I have mixed feelings about him as Bachelor. In truth, I think I'd like to watch Nick as Bachelor. Good tv.

Two, how will the other guys discuss Nick being on their season. Which would play into whether or not they would be promoting Nick as a Bachelor option.

The preview shows Ian down on his knees in front of K. Is there going to be a big apology? God, I hope not. He spoke the truth, afterall.

I actually thought that Ian would have felt like he had been vindicated, after watching Kaitlyn's "in the moment" escapades. And the funny part is that Ian had only accused her making out with a lot of dudes. cantstopl

Boy, he must have been surprised to watch all of that other stuff unfold. I can only imagine what he must have thought when he heard about the early sex with Nick, and her going to Shawn's room in SA and telling him that he was the "one".

Yep, I am very surprised to hear that Ian is going to grovel and ask for forgiveness at the MTA.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:09 pm

The guy I want to see talk is Jared. I really think he would have been final 3 if Shawn hadn't been so jealous of him getting the group date rose. Ben was Shawn's roomie and knew of her relationship with S so no real threat. She already knew she would upset the applecart enough by keeping Nick.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 pm

I don't understand why so many of Kait's decisions are attributed to Shawn. He's just a mere mortal! No powers of mind control, ability to change the weather or game the stock market. She does whatever she wants imo, including keep Ben over Jared.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ If Kait and Shawn break-up, and let's face it this show has an awful track record, it will have nothing to do with Nick.  Sorry, he never should have done the show after seeing his family.  sad  Time for Nick to move on too.  JMO

Totally agree!!

I fast forwarded through Nick's entire meet the parents portion. I just could not watch after seeing previews of his poor mom looking so worried and nervous.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill