SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherlornation - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:I found the answer Kaitlyn gave to Ben H so spliced that I couldn't even understand what the message of the answer is supposed to be.
Was anyone else able to figure it out?
I figured out why Kait had told Shawn and didn't tell Ben, but she couldn't tell it to Ben. So she was trying to come up with some politically correct answer, but was not really able to, so we have what we have...that's my take on that...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bacherlornation - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Whenever they show the lead being obvious about F1,  I get a little nervous of what's going happen at ATFR.  I think something big may still happen despite all the outwardly appearance of peace and calm for the Big 3.  Hope I am wrong.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:23 pm

isittrue wrote:Whenever they show the lead being obvious about F1,  I get a little nervous of what's going happen at ATFR.  I think something big may still happen despite all the outwardly appearance of peace and calm for the Big 3.  Hope I am wrong.

I hope you are wrong too!! bacherlornation - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 30 2498057887

We've had enough drama this season with the "Nick & Shawn Show", we deserve a peacesul and happy ATFR show.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:24 pm

isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I think they actually clipped her response to Ben's two different questions together.  One, why did you tell Shawn he was "the one" and make me feel like a third wheel?  And two, why did you tell Shawn about the Nick thing and not me?  They just jumbled both of her answers up together making it very difficult to tell what she really said back to Ben.  Her answer sounds like a combo of what she has said all along.  She regrets telling Shawn so early.  She regrets having a physical relationship with Nick so early.  She does not really say why she told Shawn and not Ben in that clip...at least not to my ears.  Maybe the full show will clear that up a little.  Doubtful though.  Because the answer is likely either, "they made me tell Shawn to amp up the drama between the guys" or "Shawn was just more important to me than anyone else" or likely a combo of both.  Neither of those answers sound too great or leave much suspense for next weeks finale.

I went to back RS spoilers and what she said regarding revealing the pre-FS stuff to Shawn supposedly that every relationship had different speeds, different momentum and her relationship with Shawn was always so intense that she just felt that he needed reassurance and felt other people did not need reassurance.  So I am not sure what we will be shown tonight and why they edit it the way they do.

Yes, that sounds like the nice way of saying... "My relationship with Shawn was deeper...and faster...and more important than my relationship with you, Ben. Also, Shawn is a bit more of a whiner...he needed more hand holding than you did."

Yes, I agree. It was the politically correct way to say the above.

I do also think that she told Shawn because of producer pressure, but that would not be something that Kaitlyn would even be able to say... Not even hint at. It might give it away the fact that they were salivating at the idea that Shawn and Nick might come to blows... A full out fight for Kaitlyn's honor.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:26 pm

algold29 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Whenever they show the lead being obvious about F1,  I get a little nervous of what's going happen at ATFR.  I think something big may still happen despite all the outwardly appearance of peace and calm for the Big 3.  Hope I am wrong.

I hope you are wrong too!! bacherlornation - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 30 2498057887

We've had enough drama this season with the "Nick & Shawn Show", we deserve a peacesul and happy ATFR show.

Absolutely!  We deserve that much but ooh I don't trust TPTB :stirthepot

TBH sometimes I think TPTB would like nothing more than for Shawn to dump Kait and have her left with no-one as punishment for putting her eggs in one basket. Just a bad feeling I have regarding TPTB and their feeling towards K.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:36 pm

What is Jade wearing in that photo?? UGH.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:What is Jade wearing in that photo?? UGH.

That was the first thing I thought too. Girl needs to get some taste.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:14 pm

mindless wrote:
Cecilia wrote:What is Jade wearing in that photo?? UGH.

That was the first thing I thought too. Girl needs to get some taste.

ITA. Juelia's is kind of odd too....JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:19 pm

bacherlornation - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 30 CKX2NBHVEAA2AYU
Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05
Be sure to tune in tonight for the "Boys Tell All" #mentellall #thebachelorette #bacherlornation #whyisIANonhisknees
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:25 pm

I don't mind the guys giving her support regarding the cyber bullying but she really needed to be asked some tough questions too. Probably not going to happen and that's disappointing.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:35 pm

Looking at the last picture from Tanner, you can really tell the grouping. There you have Tanner, Clint, and JJ smiling with Ian. Everyone else stone faced or disbelief.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Maddy wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again.   No matter how much we seem to decry the show and what it has become, there are many, myself included, who have watched from Day 1 and never missed an episode.  
Yes, you are right. I'm interested in people and in relationships and it is interesting for me getting to know people while watching the show, but at the end I always feel the same sadness watching people in love being rejected. It is a bad idea to date multiple people simultaneously. I knew it from the very first show. But this is the only way they can get that much drama. I don't care for drama, relationships are tough enough just with 2 people involved, but they need a show and a lot of drama! What can we do about that? Rolling Eyes

Per the bold, I wish the lead would choose the least likable person and the person they love as his/her final 2. That would be a win-win I would think. Fleiss would have his drama all season; the lead wouldn't have to worry about breaking the runner-up's heart because of the unlikability factor, and; the viewers would hoot & holler when F2 was rejected in the end. It would also make for a VERY interesting ATFR.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill