SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

skincare - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Lievta wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again.   No matter how much we seem to decry the show and what it has become, there are many, myself included, who have watched from Day 1 and never missed an episode.  
Yes, you are right. I'm interested in people and in relationships and it is interesting for me getting to know people while watching the show, but at the end I always feel the same sadness watching people in love being rejected. It is a bad idea to date multiple people simultaneously. I knew it from the very first show. But this is the only way they can get that much drama. I don't care for drama, relationships are tough enough just with 2 people involved, but they need a show and a lot of drama! What can we do about that? Rolling Eyes

Per the bold, I wish the lead would choose the least likable person and the person they love as his/her final 2. That would be a win-win I would think. Fleiss would have his drama all season; the lead wouldn't have to worry about breaking the runner-up's heart because of the unlikability factor, and; the viewers would hoot & holler when F2 was rejected in the end. It would also make for a VERY interesting ATFR.

To some one would say that this season is definitely on a par with the bolded; Nick has always been polarizing and much disliked by those on SM; it appears that Shawn is well loved on SM.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
skincare - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

skincare - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:33 pm

albean99 wrote:This may have already been out there but it's just now on the GMA site. It's Ben H asking Kaitlyn why she told Shawn about Nick and not him and her answer.

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/1st-look-bachelorette-men-tell-211154884.html
Sounds like Ben was talking about K&S time when K told Shawn he was the one.

Interesting how Ben H says "My intuition was right".

Ben told Kaitlyn he didn't want to be spinning his wheels... when that's exactly what she had him do.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:36 pm

JMO I think the "spinning my wheels" theme is going to be brought forward by a lot of the men.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Lievta wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again.   No matter how much we seem to decry the show and what it has become, there are many, myself included, who have watched from Day 1 and never missed an episode.  
Yes, you are right. I'm interested in people and in relationships and it is interesting for me getting to know people while watching the show, but at the end I always feel the same sadness watching people in love being rejected. It is a bad idea to date multiple people simultaneously. I knew it from the very first show. But this is the only way they can get that much drama. I don't care for drama, relationships are tough enough just with 2 people involved, but they need a show and a lot of drama! What can we do about that? Rolling Eyes

Per the bold, I wish the lead would choose the least likable person and the person they love as his/her final 2. That would be a win-win I would think. Fleiss would have his drama all season; the lead wouldn't have to worry about breaking the runner-up's heart because of the unlikability factor, and; the viewers would hoot & holler when F2 was rejected in the end. It would also make for a VERY interesting ATFR.

But the least likable person is still a real person and has real feelings. No matter who my fav is, I would never hoot and holler when the f2 is rejected. I just don't understand why people will enjoy watching someone being rejected and humiliated. That's always my least favorite part of the show.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Yeah, the guys on MTA were all spinning their wheels.
But I think K will make it about being "real" and it is what it is, etc, etc.
Nothing the guys can do now and I am sure they don't want to be accused of putting a female on blast so I expect it to be a tepid MTN.
Must have been enlightening to watch though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:18 pm

I wish we could see the unspliced convos just so we can see for ourselves how much or how little sense these ppl actually make

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Lievta wrote:
Maddy wrote:

IMO, I wouldn't like a Lead who didn't consider the feelings of someone who they shared this experience with through to the end. That would be a lose for me. no no
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm

There are always MOT guys. Every. Single. Season.
The difference is they may not be so obviously aware of it as they could have been this season. When you are not allowed diversions, are fairly bored waiting around and are aware you are basically a MOT guy--life sucks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:08 pm

sdmom wrote:

But the least likable person is still a real person and has real feelings. No matter who my fav is, I would never hoot and holler when the f2 is rejected. I just don't understand why people will enjoy watching someone being rejected and humiliated. That's always my least favorite part of the show.

^^^ :yes:

Completely agree. I'm not a fan of Nick, just don't like him or get a good feeling about him. Regardless I don't like that he is about to potentially get his heart broken on national TV. I may not want him to get Kaitlyn but no need for him to suffer or hurt needlessly. I would have preferred that Kaitlyn had him leave before he proposed, if in fact that's what he does. Just seems unfair and cruel.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:30 pm

skincare - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 31 10467832_1160939320587134_1716226694_n
caryfetman @kaitlynbristowe just another day of work with a glass of wine in one hand & @ginamo11 with a lip brush blocking the other. #bachelorette #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:31 pm

algold29 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

^^^ :yes:

Completely agree.  I'm not a fan of Nick, just don't like him or get a good feeling about him.  Regardless I don't like that he is about to potentially get his heart broken on national TV.  I may not want him to get Kaitlyn but no need for him to suffer or hurt needlessly.  I would have preferred that Kaitlyn had him leave before he proposed, if in fact that's what he does.  Just seems unfair and cruel.

Fact is that rarely...if ever...are any of these people as bad as they are actually manipulated and/or edited to be. That works the opposite way as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:37 pm

skincare - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 31 11352337_719853754808605_2024404799_n
ginamo11 @kaitlynbristowe #TheBachelorette Getting last minute adjustments from #stylist @caryfetman for #MenTellAll #makeupartist #bachelornation #skincare @glycelenekim
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill