SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who would have thought Clint would be the reasonable one.

I was very impressed with Clint's bio. That was what I expected him to be like.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Joshua let it go. LOL

The other Ben is so darn handsome!!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Who's getting pimped?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:37 pm

I think Clint and JJ were cute together. Throw in a raccoon and they could have their own spin off series.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Who's getting pimped?
So far Ben looks the best but I'm soo biased for that handsome, handsome hottie.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:38 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum · 4m4 minutes ago
Dude, they ALL say that their husband is in the room! #TheBachelorette
giggling giggling giggling
I was thinking the same!!! repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 37 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Quick opinions:

1. Kupah is just mad Britt wasn't the Bachelorette.
2. Most of the guys ultimately didn't seem to care that Kaitlyn brought Nick on.
3. JJ kind of amuses me.  I don't know why.  I like Tanner too.
4. Corey needs to STFU.  
5. Ian is still a POS.
6. Cupcake and Ben H. are still classy.
7. Ben Z. has the best expressions to everything.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Alanna wrote:I actually agree with the guys here- you like Creepy Nick so much? Go be with him.

I just can't pity these guys. Byron brought Mary on, and the woman handled it like grown ups. The lead is looking for love, I personally think Shawn should be happy she put Nick on the show, now when she and Shawn have their first fight, Nick isn't in the back of her mind as different option. She cleared that out. Shawn should be grateful, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 pm

I think Both Bens are quite fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Who's getting pimped?
JJ and Clint

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:I actually agree with the guys here- you like Creepy Nick so much? Go be with him.

I just can't pity these guys.  Byron brought Mary on, and the woman handled it like grown ups.  The lead is looking for love, I personally think Shawn should be happy she put Nick on the show, now when she and Shawn have their first fight, Nick isn't in the back of her mind as different option.  She cleared that out.  Shawn should be grateful, IMO.
She should have just stayed home with him.

It's moot though and at the end of the day, yeah, I agree, Shawn knows he's the one after she explored all her options.

jmo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Hugesmile  Hugesmile  Hugesmile  Hugesmile  Hugesmile  giggling  Hugesmile

Kashathediva wrote:I think Clint and JJ were cute together. Throw in a raccoon and they could have their own spin off series.

Oh dear gawd

Last edited by reason on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill