SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Alanna wrote:This is ridiculous. Like tptb care about bullying. Please.

They are making it worse by humiliating her on tv, bringing it forward again. MO only. Other images could have been brought forward by editing. They were not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm

I say the producers dont like KAITLYN at all

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm

there is something so manipulative about tPtB throwing Kaitlyn under the bus all season with her edit (although she did all the behavior that was portrayed) and now they are turning the edit so the audience rallies behind her. WHich is it? They could have shown some middle of the road comments or support of her which I'm sure is out there too in twitters.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Is it really necessary for them to read these tweets?? They are only making her look worse.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So Shawn had the King bed? No surprise he was catered to like the King he thinks he is.

Ridiculous... he could have offered it to Ben H.

Yeah, the F1 always gets treated like royalty by TPTB so that they are happy and don't leave. Nikki also got a lot of perks.

I felt like Ben was a little annoyed with that, or else he wouldn't have brought it up. Shawn could have offered to have a regular twin bed like everybody else or switch with him (Ben would have said no, but it would be the thought that counts).

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:34 pm

It is a double standard if the bachelor did the same thing there would not be this kind of uproar jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:34 pm

TPTB have been bullying her since Chris S's season. All they do is lead the tweeting charge with their edit. How hypocritical Manson.

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Unfortunately K gave them stuff to work with. When they saw her invite Nick back to her room and heard her say to see where it goes, they knew they had magic, the exploited it to the max, now she's reaping the rewards for giving them this stuff. It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 50 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Tptb are so manipulative. They created this situation, wanted everyone to torture her for the drama, and now they're acting like they're shocked this happened.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 pm

lurker11 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So Shawn had the King bed? No surprise he was catered to like the King he thinks he is.

Ridiculous... he could have offered it to Ben H.

it would have been the exact same situation then, just flipped... That doesn't really make sense either...

Nope, I almost guarantee that she still would have ended up in Shawn's bed.  JMO

AllAboutLove wrote:uh, Kaitlyn is not fine with people's opinions based on her reply tweets. So many of those were not hate at all!

gurlbrit wrote:If it doesn't really matter to her then why does she respond to the negativity.  

Kashathediva wrote:It is difficult for me to hear someone say they are ok with people disagreeing with them when they have anger written all over her face.
When you try to talk about how bad hate is, having hate all over your face is not the message you want to send. JMOAA.
Her family gave her good advice.

AllAboutLove wrote:Ugh, how about we show what people tweet to the guys as well?

Where's the death threats? And if there were any, why hasn't ABC gotten her a body guard.

I am against namecalling but Kaitlyn has tons of support and now she is shaming this "mother"?

Pffft

Those tweets and emails are awful and nothing compared to what Nick has gotten for two years now and still not as bad as Andi ****edited****.  I think I am supposed to feel sorry for Kaitlyn and all I can say is, stop reading and stop reacting in anger.  She is not afraid for her life.  Sorry, but I have seen someone who was genuinely afraid of someone before, Kaitlyn the bad actress doesn't pull it off. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:36 pm

CH was enjoying reading those tweets so hard.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:36 pm

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 50 CKZrVktVAAAJY9V
Morning America ‏@GMA · 7m7 minutes ago
Hi @kaitlynbristowe. #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill