SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 am

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 62 11296782_1471741513140169_1125875216_n
tenleymolzahn Heading up into the mountains & off the grid, so do me a favor peeps... Watch some of your favorite guys & mine on the Men Tell All tonight. No matter what you see on TV, these guys are some classy men! I don't get to watch with you tonight, but I'm glad I was there! #mentellall #bachelorfamily
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:48 am

bluwavz wrote:
Rolly wrote:Ben H. is "cute" but lost some points tonight because he seemed to be trying too hard and sucking up IMO. Really wish they would make Ben Z. the lead.

Agreed. He put me off tonight. Kind of phony and a bit of an azz-kisser. Ben Z seemed so much more authentic, interesting and compelling to me.

I agree and it seemed to me that the crowd was crazier about him then Ben H. Ben H to me had a little arrogance about himself . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:58 am

Ha! It's already starting. Hate on the lead (most likely.) Poor Ben H. I dont see that he did anything wrong.. He just stood up for Kaitlyn, and he does have a point...he knows her much better than any of us or the other guys that were on the show. The younger ladies are still going goo goo ga ga for him, and that's all anyone cares about. Lol

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 am

I'd take a season of younger people over this season's sleaze fest thanks to the over 30 "adults".

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 62 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 62 86669110 bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:02 am

I don't think it's hating on the lead, no one is hating on Ben H, just pointing out their opinion that he is bland, could be a boring lead from what TPTB allowed us to see this season, and it didn't differ on the MTA.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:04 am

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 62 11417318_411055462420852_630082514_n
beccatilley5 A becca and a joe talkin really slow about clorox bleachable moments from #Thebachelorette . @joebaileysego
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:04 am

Should I say turning on the lead then? Or slowly not liking the lead? Or not caring for the lead? Either way, I don't see him any more bland than the usual people on this show. Would you rather have bland...or another season like this??? Seriously. These people can never win.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:06 am

eversotrue wrote:Should I say turning on the lead then? Or slowly not liking the lead? Or not caring for the lead? Either way, I don't see him any more bland than the usual people on this show. Would you rather have bland...or another season like this??? Seriously. These people can never win.

I figured he'd be hated eventually (or turned on) but not this soon! laugh out loud

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:10 am

Truth be told, I'd rather watch another season of Brad Womack than Ben H, I don't dislike Ben H, I just don't think he'd be a compelling lead.

I want someone that can laugh at themselves, not take themselves too seriously, and is also respectful of their co cast members.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:11 am

bleuberry wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Should I say turning on the lead then? Or slowly not liking the lead? Or not caring for the lead? Either way, I don't see him any more bland than the usual people on this show. Would you rather have bland...or another season like this??? Seriously. These people can never win.

I figured he'd be hated eventually (or turned on) but not this soon! laugh out loud
They always do, don't they? Like I said, these people can never win. Everyone always has something to complain about. And everything is always wrong. And this and that. It's pathetic tbh. You don't wanna watch the show? Fine. But don't mope about something you obviously don't care for. It's a waste of time.

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:12 am

eversotrue wrote:Ha! It's already starting. Hate on the lead (most likely.) Poor Ben H. I dont see that he did anything wrong.. He just stood up for Kaitlyn, and he does have a point...he knows her much better than any of us or the other guys that were on the show. The younger ladies are still going goo goo ga ga for him, and that's all anyone cares about. Lol
Exactly. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:13 am

eversotrue wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

They always do, don't they? Like I said, these people can never win. Everyone always has something to complain about. And everything is always wrong. And this and that. It's pathetic tbh. You don't wanna watch the show? Fine. But don't mope and something you obviously don't care for. It's a waste of time.

Enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinions without some posting its pathetic. If you don't like reading others opinions, you don't have to read here.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill