SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 am

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Who the eff is this Corey guy? The whole time I'm sitting here like scratch 0_0 and his face looks weird to me for some reason. Hmm.

K to Johnathan "didn't you vote for Britt?" laugh out loud You tell em!
Shawn is sick of him too laugh out loud he retweeted Ben's smack down of him.

laugh out loud I saw that and his #FOMO tweet. Shawn's probably counting down the days until this is all over and he and Kait are free! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 1f49c

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 8367-910 mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 I_got_13 mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 E5kqdm15 mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Tired of this... I like Arie but this is unnecessary.
The homophobia or at least mocking of gay people (making fun) is wrong, imo.  no

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 Noo10

Yeah, Arie, you're one of my favorites, but come on: if one of the main Bachelorette storylines was about you being a gay man and having a homosexual relationship with another man, you would be shouting that you're not from the rooftops too!

It just seems offensive to everyone, gay or not, to make such a mockery of sexuality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:26 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Can one really be a lead on this show without being a puppet? And if you don't play by the rules you're thrown under the bus like Juan Pablo and Kaitlyn. I feel bad for whoever is going to be in that lead position. Whether it's Ben H., Ben Z., Cupcake, they are going to do what TPTB want them to do.
Thank you. You get it. Exactly. People think its a win win situation? Ha! Nope. It's a lose lose situation.
Yeah and geez, Ben is already being criticized for doing what any of the others would've done if they were in the TB position. Even when he was nothing but respectful and defending Kaitlyn. no idea But it's what he singed up for so good luck to him.
Yeah, good luck to the next lead and all other leads after that. You're going to seriously need it. I don't see anything wrong with what Ben said/did on this episode (or any other, really.) People just find everything to dislike. He can't be too nice. He can't be too sassy. He can't be too upset. He has to be too nice. He has too look happy. He can't be over her. He has to be over her. Etc. etc. These people will never win. I think a lot of it is going against the grain though tbh. Either way, it's bound to happen, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:41 am

The homophobia or at least mocking of gay people (making fun) is wrong, imo.  no

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 Noo10

A whole bunch of people just need to step away from their keyboards/phones tonite.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:46 am

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

She was trying to downplay their pre show relationship, but again, she is trying to make it less than it was to placate her jealous fiance.
How do we know this?

Exactly! So tired of it always being Shawn and his jealousy and how it's not love but Nick is genuine about everything. Kait needs to own her own behavior. I think she's covering her butt because she did not want to lose Shawn but I fear she will now.
You know at the end of this , I predict Shawn breaks up with her and Nick takes her back because everyone thinks he's the better guy.  

Personally, I don't blame Shawn. Kaitlyn lied and to me continues to lie, which is so anti everything she proclaims to be. To me Shawn has become just one more victim of Kaitlyn. I don't like his jealousy, but it would mess with a man's head to have the woman you think you are falling in love with say you are the one then turn around and keep picking a man she knows you hate. He was irrational about Jared, but I think he was so over the top about her 1:1 with Nick where he probably came back very late that he was stupid. He has had a whole season to watch how badly he was lied to and tonight did seem like one of those times Kaitlyn took Jared to her room their might have been more than kissing. Intimacy with three other men while claiming she knows it is you? Not cool Kaitlyn.

I actually wonder if Shawn testing out Church with Dr. C this weekend is part of deciding how to move forward and if that is with Kaitlyn.

reason wrote:It seems the producers were rolling the bus back and forth tonight to make her look like mince meat.

Kaitlyn drove her own bus, I can't blame TPTB this time, I just can't.

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I mean...she was the bad guy in this situation. She obviously WANTED Nick to come on the show for her. She wouldn't have given him that signal on Jimmy Kimmel and "jokingly" asked him to do it if she hadn't. She gave him all the signals that she wanted him - first group date rose, first date in Dublin, sex on first date, etc. If she wants to reject him after all that, he's going to be mad.

If she had rejected Shawn after she did everything she did with him, I have no doubt in my mind that he would have been mad as h*ll and put Kaitlyn on blast too.
She IS the bad guy here imo. Totally careless and stupid. Her real life personality having fun with dudes has finally caught up with her. A part of me wants Shawn to walk away from her. Another, nicer part hopes she's learned her lesson and can move on happily, provided she will never be so careless again, regardless of what happens with Shawn in the future.

As far as Shawn keeping her in fear, I highly doubt it. I've seen no evidence she's changed anything about herself to suit him and I follow her very closely. Jmo.

I agree with what you are saying.
As for the bolded, I do not think she has learned yet. She appears very angry when questioned rather than having learned from it and moved on. A person who learns will listen and think about what is being said. She appears to react quickly and then think. Kind of like Ready, Shoot, Aim vs Ready, Aim, Shoot.
It's very difficult to have the negative social media response she is getting. However to respond in anger does her no good.
It's this same anger I see when she does not like being challenged.
I agree I do not see her being afraid of Shawn. I think she would respond to him the same as she has had others challenge her, with anger.

Agree Kasha and the lying by Kaitlyn at the MTA tells me that she probably still hasn't been 100% honest with Shawn. TPTB brought up her telling Ben she was falling in love first tonight, won't be surprised if they show her telling Nick ILY next week to really drag home to Shawn how much of a liar she is.

isittrue wrote:I think the purpose to get S and N on stage is for N to expose k to Shawn. Nick probably saved the sexts laugh out loud

isittrue wrote:I think Shawn will confront her on ATFR and she won't be able to lie about her feelings.  Even the previews show stronger feelings toward Nick whereas she just sees Shawn a good fit.  Not a ringing endorsement imo.  Darn, I think she ends up with Nick by the end of this.

I don't think Nick wants her anymore. The tone of his tweets this summer are supportive, but not the level of still being hung up on the girl like last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he is dating someone already. Nick is no dummy, he now sees how Kaitlyn used him before taping, during taping and after and that she still continues to lie about him and try to make everything his fault. I maybe giving Nick too much credit, but I think he has no interest in MeKaitlyn anymore.

He doesn't have to provide any fireworks at AFTR, there is a great chance that Shawn will confront her on her continued lies and do that for him.

I hope Nick just says good luck, I am happy now.

umngirl wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
How do we know this?

Exactly! So tired of it always being Shawn and his jealousy and how it's not love but Nick is genuine about everything. Kait needs to own her own behavior. I think she's covering her butt because she did not want to lose Shawn but I fear she will now.
You know at the end of this , I predict Shawn breaks up with her and Nick takes her back because everyone thinks he's the better guy.  

It would be so much easier for all of us if they would just all move to Utah and be one big happy family.

Umngirl, I said she needed to have brother husbands, but unfortunately, I think Shawn would have an aneurysm first.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:47 am

chasingpavements wrote:

Yeah, Arie, you're one of my favorites, but come on: if one of the main Bachelorette storylines was about you being a gay man and having a homosexual relationship with another man, you would be shouting that you're not from the rooftops too!

It just seems offensive to everyone, gay or not, to make such a mockery of sexuality.

Arie, you might be loved by almost all, but tonight you need to just shut up!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:03 am

I did not think Ben brought home the next lead tonight. Where was the emotion? Ben is just a cutie but I'm not sure he is emotional enough to keep me tuned in. If anyone has earned it from MTA, Jared should have it in the bag! What a darling.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I did not think Ben brought home the next lead tonight. Where was the emotion? Ben is just a cutie but I'm not sure he is emotional enough to keep me tuned in. If anyone has earned it from MTA, Jared should have it in the bag! What a darling.
I dont think it matters if Ben brought home the next lead emotionally. The demographic that goes on this show went ape shiz for him on SM, as usual. They dont care. Jared is not going to get it after being on Paradise and his whole edit being that he's still not over Kaitlyn. It's just not gonna happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:38 am

Maddy wrote:mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 68 CKZj--FUAAEDUic
Good Morning America ‏@GMA  
Ben Z.: good dude. #TheBachelorette #MenTellAll @BacheloretteABC

I am way behind and trying to catch up with the thread but have to say, looking at this picture, I can really see the resemblance to Brad...another true gentleman from this show. It sounded to me that the two Bens got the loudest applause and after watching them both, I have to go with Ben Z as my personal favourite for the next lead. BH seemed too serious and kind of grumpy tonight. Not to mention the fawning over Kaitlyn was just a blatant PR move for the job.

Overall, I enjoyed Jared, Ben Z and Clint the most from tonight. I wish Clint hadn't zoned out on Kaitlyn and stuck around longer to be in the running for the lead. Unfortunately, I get the impression he was one of those guys who came for the experience and found it stupid. He made a few friends, but could care less about anything else. I loved how he shut down Kaitlyn when she made that stupid joke...just cold stared her until she admitted it wasn't funny. Plus he looked really hot tonight with the beard!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:43 am

Wow, there is a really strong Brad resemblance there! I've never seen a Brad season, and now I feel like I missed out since it seems like people are big fans here!

And, I would definitely prefer z over h; nothing against h, just seems like too much of a willing puppet for me to get excited about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:00 am

I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me. There is a Brad Womack resemblance there.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:43 am

I think Ben H. will get the lead. Somehow I suspect TPTB see him the way they saw Sean Lowe, a "vanilla" type of guy who will give them a "clean" show and some redemption after the two train wrecks we have been put through. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill